I DID (part 1)

I WANT YOU BACK !

Jonghyun reach home and saw a lot people bring in a lot of stuff.He went in.The worker was arranging his place.It turn out from dull to bright house.It his mom for sure.

 

"What all of this, omma?".Jonghyun ask his mom.

 

"Ohh, you're home, otte my son? I already set everything you might..So tell me if you want anything more".Jonghyun mom told him.

 

"Am I a kid?".Jonghyun answer.

 

Jonghyun walk to the sofa and sit.

 

"Ohh..Im so tired~".Jonghyun whining.

 

His mom sit beside him on the sofa.

 

"Anyway, how about your blinda date?, you don't even tell me anything.Is there any trouble?".Jonghyun mom ask him.

 

At first, he really don't want to answer that question.It make him mad.He only met the that fake son of minister.Thats make him more frustrated than his mom.

 

"Don't even start, what does he think he is~".Jonghyun complain.

 

"Why?why? did he ignore you?".Jonghyun mom ask again.

 

"Its not only he ignored me, he has no intention to met the guy".Jonghyun told him mom.

 

He just let out sigh..That guy already ruin his mood, now his mom got so many question.Its noisy!

 

"What are you saying?".Jonghyun mom ask disbelief.

 

She wants to meet Jonghyun aunt and scold her.She is the who in charge to introduce that guy for Jonghyun.And now, everything messed up because that guy not even appear during the blind date.And that guy is a big liar and not even shame to sent other people instead of coming on his own.Thats make him mom angry.He has been cheated.

 

Jonghyun mom went straight to the restaurant where her brother and sister in law had dinner. She bang the door and went in.

 

"Ohh, unnie..what bring you here?".One of her sister in law ask.

 

Jonghyun mom just smirk towards his other sis in law.Feeling dissapointed and unsatified.

 

"Its pretty obvious.How can doctor always be drinking instead of treating a patient.My son is running around the ER everyday".Jonghyun mom snap.

 

"Jonghyun omma, that just the beginning, we already had 30 years experience, Jonghyunnie just a rookie.What did you snap like so sudden?".Her brother in law said to her.

 

"Unnie, we not doing frequently.It just something we used as our fresh up and release our stress".Her sis in law answer.

 

"Whatever.Kende..you!".Jonghyun mom pointing her finger at her other sis in law.

 

"Me? Why?".The other sis in law ask her.

 

"You do like to messed up my son, don't you? by sending a liar to meet my son..jinja".Jonghyun mom said with unsatisfied tone.

 

"He maybe want to check out first by sending his friend to find whether Jonghyun is a real keeper".The sis in law explain.

 

"What ever it is, it still embarassing Jonghyun.What does he think he is".Jonghyun mom snap more.

 

"Unnie, I already do my job, besides..I do my job really well with that minister and I only know his son at states..There's big new I just got".The sis in law said.

 

"Busun, big news?".Jonghyun ask curiously.

 

"He's a doctor".The sis in law said.

 

"So, he's a doctor?".

 

Jonghyun mom frown.What a coincidence.Her ideal type of son in law.A doctor.What a great news ever.She must use this as a great opportunity.Need to tell Jonghyun.His mom thought.

 

Hospital~~

 

Minho watching Key from a far.He smile widely looking straight at that boy.~He's really sparkling everyday~.He monologue.

 

"Yah! are you daydreaming?".Jonghyun ask Minho from the back.

 

It make Minho startlet.He want to run away but caught by Jonghyun.Embarass.Jonghyun looking at the person Minho stalk.Its Key.Definitely.

 

"Yah~if you like him that much, don't just watch from a far..you will get nothing..Just tell him".Jonghyun said.

 

"Buya hyung~its nothing..I swear".Minho denied.

 

"How long I have know you Minho, I know very well that kind of stare.You do like him from the first sight.don't you?..Aigoo~".Jonghyun said.

 

Jonghyun statement make Minho become blushing.This hyung really him well.They had know from junior highschool.And now they still being friends.Thats why Jonghyun already know him.

 

"I want to take the CT scan..bye hyung~".Minho said and walk.

 

He really shy to tell the truth.That the truth is He likes Key.Yes, Kim Kibum.But he will denied it for now.Since he don't know whether Key will be surprised if he told him that.Let just keep this as secret for now.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun turn his head to the left and saw Jinki.Jinki was talking to a grandma as the patient.He about to smile but startlet when the nurse calling him and Jinki.

 

"Dr.Jonghyun and Jinki~".The nurse call them.

 

"Yes?".They answer it synchronizely.

 

"Dr.Joon call both of you~".The nurse told them.

 

"Me?".They answer it.

 

"Yes".The nurse ask.

 

They just walk straight towards the ER.

 

"You here, so both of you bring this patient to ICU~".Joon direct them.

 

"We?".Jonghyun ask.

 

"Yes, you Kim Jonghyun and Lee Jinki stay besides him and help with bagging".Joon said.

 

They just follow the instruction and move the patient to ICU using an elevator.They just ogle towards each other.Hatesness in their eyes.They talk like whisper.

 

"Make sure, you do the job right~".Jonghyun told Jinki.

 

"Do you think I can't even do this?".Jinki reply.

 

"Do you have anything you can do?".Jonghyun said more.

 

Before Jinki could answer the elevator suddenly stuck.They start to panic.

 

"Whats going on?".Jonghyun ask.

 

"Its an emergency alarm~The elevator stop too".The nurse told them.

 

Jinki suddenly startlet, when the patient start to bleeding from the mouth.

 

"Ohh..why is he suddenly like this?".Jinki ask.

 

"He's an esophageal cancer patient, its look like the tumor got into blood stream and burst".Jonghyun explain.

 

"Blood stream?".Jinki ask while holding the air bag.

 

"Yes, its probably an esophageal veins".Jonghyun said while looking clearly at the patient face.

 

"So, what we need to do then?".Jinki ask nervously.

 

Jonghyun check out the patient breath.He shock.

 

"I can't hear, I can't hear his breathing~".Jonghyun told Jinki.

 

"Bwoh?!".Jinki shock reply.

 

"We need intubation, fast".Jonghyun direct the nurse.

 

"Suction, suction!".Jinki said.

 

"Where in here, can we fins a suction?".Jonghyun ask.

 

"We have to proceed with intubation".Jinki told Jonghyun.

 

"How come we do it, when his mouth full with blood..besides, we don't have anything for intubation."Jonghyun snap.

 

The nurse suddenly take the medical box under the patient troll and give it to Jonghyun.

 

"We have one here..".The nurse said.

 

Jonghyun try to put the intubation in his mouth but it can't..The patient mouth already full with blood.

 

"We can't do it, his mouth is overflowing with blood..Its impossible".Jonghyun said.

 

"Do something else, do you want to watch him die?".Jinki said.

 

"Im going nuts".Jonghyun let out.

 

Jonghyun try to knock loudly on the elevator door.But no one hear him.

 

 

"Hello, there is everyone there?!".Jonghyun shout from inside.

 

"His oxygen saturation is 80".The nurse inform them.

 

The situation become more harder.They need to take care of this.So, Jonghyun calling Joon ask for the next step.

 

"Yobuseyo, Dr..its me Jonghyun..What we need to do right now? the elevator stuck".Jonghyun told Joon.

 

"You wait there, just always on the phone..you need to perform tracheotomy right now~".Joon direct him.

 

"Bwoh?me?".Jonghyun reply shockly.

 

"You hear me, you do have the first aid right, you do it,hang up now and called me again using video phone call ~".Joon ask him.

 

Jonghyun give the phone Jinki but it slipped to the floor and broken.They need to do it by themselves.The situation is terrible.

 

"We need to do it now, palli~".Jinki said.

 

"Scapel" Jonghyun ask the nurse.

 

He sigh~ he afraid to do it wrongly.Thats make Jinki worried.

 

"Did you try perform tracheotomy before?".Jinki ask Jonghyun.

 

"No, I have only seen it once at the medical school".Jonghyun told Jinki.

 

"Bwoh?!".Jinki said.

 

"Then, did you ever tried to doing it?".Jonghyun ask Jinki."Of course you haven't.He said again.

 

"Right, what ever happened you need to do it.Or else the patient will dead".Jinki said.

 

"Arasso, just stay quiet!".Jonghyun snap.

 

Jonghyun focus but at the same time, he is trembling really hard.He try to find the right place on th neck.He want to cut it but it seem not right to do it.Jinki look at him worriedly.So, he hold Jonghyun hands and nod as a cue to do it.Jonghyun eyes start to tear, he is afraid right now.But he still trembling.He's sweat too much while holding the scapel.Jonghyun try to push himself to do it.But he's not move at all.

 

"I will do it~".Jinki suddenly said.

 

"No, you can't do it~".Jonghyun said.

 

"No, I can do it..one of us need to it now! I have only seen the tracheotomy in the books not in real life..so you need to help me..".Jinki beg.

 

Jonghyun face become more worried.He not give any cue for Jinki to do it.

 

"Kim Jonghyun!".Jinki shout.

 

Jonghyun finally give Jinki the scapel.

 

"Just do it~".Jonghyun direct him.

 

"Arasso~"Jinki nod.

 

Jinki take a breath and slowly cut the skin and he made it.

 

"Gauze".Jinki ask the nurse."Dilator".Jinki said.

 

They finally did it and put the air bag through the neck.

 

"Oxygen saturation is rising~".The nurse told them.

 

"Done! its done!".Jonghyun said.

 

They don't evenr realise they do high five.and went to come back to the sense they let go of each other hands.A few minutes later, the elevator door starts to open.They saw Dr.Joon, and Dr. Jihui also a nurse.They come in to take the patient.Joon check the patient and Dr Jihui check the tracheotomy perform.

 

"Its good, pretty good".She praise them."Get an operating room~".She ask the nurse to prepare it.

 

Meanwhile, Joon hold his anger and suddenly slap Jonghyun.Jonghyun face become angry.

 

"Why did you hang up the phone?! I told you to turn on the video called, why did you ignore it!".Joon scold Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun try to cool down, 

 

"Thats because..".Jinki try to answer but being stop by Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun hold his hand as a cue to keep quiet.

 

"You should have listened to me and follow my lead, how dare you do it as an intern! if something bad happened, it will be your responsibilities, you got that!".Joon scold Jonghyun.

 

"Im so sorry.."Jonghyun short reply.

 

"Get him to the operating room, both of you~".Joon said.

 

"Yes".Jonghyun nod and walk out.

 

Jinki looking at Jonghyun worriedly.It his fault yet Jonghyun got slapped.They sent the patient straight to ICU.

 

"Why did you so harsh on that kid?they doing it well".Jihui asked.

 

"They should follow the rules,".Joon being stricted.

 

"But how come you slap an intern, what if you get trouble?".Jihui said.

 

"If Im not doing it now they will.."Joon unfinished sentence.

 

"They will be like you later?".Jihui said.

 

Joon just walk away.

 

*******************************************************

"Did you hear it?".Minho ask the fellow.

 

"Hear what?" Key ask him.

 

"Jonghyun hyung perform tracheotomy to the esophageal patient when they stuck in the elevator".Minho said.

 

"Really?".Haerin ask.

 

"Of course, its Kim Jonghyun sunbae with God Hands".Yeseob answer.

 

"Ohh, here come our God Hands, Jonghyun hyung!".Minho praise.

 

"sunbae, chukkai, you really did a tracheotomy in a few days as intern, daebak!".Yeseob praise him.

 

"Thats.."Jonghyun answer.

 

Jonghyun word cut by Jinki hands.Which is cue thats its okay if people thought Jonghyun the one who doing it.  

 

"Im so jealose, right yeobo?".Haerin told Yeseob.

 

"Only, Jonghyun sunbae can do it, I think I really can't..so don't hope too much yeobo~".Yeseob said.

 

"Why don't you guy just stop and continue your work, okay~".Jonghyun ask them.

 

"You're really humble hyung, after what you had done..".Minho teasing Jonghyun.

 

"Its not like that~".Jonghyun said more..

 

"You really lucky to watch that, Jinki hyung?,I really want that kind of opportunity..when will the time come..right you all~".Key ask.

 

No answer.Jinki just nod.Nobody's know he was the one who perform it.Well its not a big deal for Jinki.

 

"You suddenly, look more charmin than before..".Key smile to Jonghyun.

 

"We should celebrate this hyung.why don't you treat us?".Minho ask.

 

"Okay,fine..but for now let just go doing our work~kaja".Jonghyun told the others.

 

During break, Jonghyun meet Jinki at their room.Jinki just pour a coffee into a cup.And about to drink when Jonghyun startlet him.Then,the hot drink spill on Jinki hand make him hissed.

 

"Auchh..hot..hot".Jinki said.

 

"Omo, mianheyo..I don't see you there..here".Jonghyun said while give Jinki tissue.

 

"Gomawo".Jinki reply.still wiping.

 

"Why did you make me feeling uncomfortable?".Jonghyun ask.

 

"About what?".Jinki ask him.

 

"About that, everybody think Im the one who doing it..".Jonghyun explain.

 

"Gwenchana..its not big deal, no matter who did, we already save the patient~but its true you're the one who did".Jinki said.

 

"I did what?".Jonghyun ask.

 

"You found out about the patient condition plus you give me strenght while done that~so its you, you even got slapped because of me~".Jinki explain.

 

"Still..".Jonghyun short word.

 

"Its okay, don't bother..".Jinki said.

 

"still, you making me, like a weird person".Jonghyun said.

 

Jinki just walk away from Jonghyun and get back to work.

Its already late, Jinki about to went home when Joon talk to him.

 

"You are the one who did it right? not Kim Jonghyun~".Joon said.

 

Jinki shock by the question, is it matter the who did it? He ask himself.But just nod.

 

"The nurse who was with you told me, by the way you did well..but remember one thing, even you facing a trouble don't take the lead..Igesseo?".Joon ask to make sure.

 

"Yes,".Jinki answer.

 

"You may go..".Joon said.

 

Jinki bowed and going home with happy.Because of the praise given by his chief.Its rare to make his chief a compliment.

 

 

 

 

 

Done, its a boring chapter doesn't it..I hope the 2nd part will be interesting..Do read if you like it..Im not going to force.Im still new and not well in writing yet..Let just give me a hope?..do support me..Thanks again for those who read mine..Annyeong, shawols.MVP and Jongyu shipper ^_^