A RESIGNATION LETTER

I WANT YOU BACK !

That morning, Jinki went to Jonghyun mom room to treat like Joon order him to do.As usual, Jinki only getting torture by her and let say its really hurt to hear.But Jinki fade away that hurt feeling and just continue his work even though he hate it.

 

"What are you try to doing?!".Jonghyun mom snap while falling backwards and lean on her bed.

 

"I need to put as ECG on you and give you a shot thats all".Jinki explain why he bring that syringe over.

 

"How can I trust you! you might want to kill me! go! go away!".Jonghyun mom shout hardly.She even throw everything that she could reach toward Jinki.

 

Jinki then try to persuade her to stop because her blood pressure might rise up.But she still refuse to listen.So, Jinki hold her hands tight to calm her.But suddenly, a 'PANG!' sound been heard.The syringe fall from Jinki hands.Jonghyun mom slap him.He just shock!.Do not move an inch.Breath in and out to control his anger.

 

Suddenly, Joon and Jonghyun came in.They run towards them.They heard the slapped sound.They look at Jinki face.Its already turned red.

 

"Omma!~".Jonghyun said to his mom.

 

"What happen here? whats going on?".Joon ask concernly to both of them.

 

Jinki don't move.Jonghyun look at Joon.

 

"Who are you?".Jonghyun mom ask.

 

"Im the chief of ER and in charge of intern~ Did you call the director?".Joon ask Jonghyun mom.

 

"Im not usually this rude, but all I need is changing my doctor thats all.I don't want him to treat me".As Jonghyun mom pint her finger towards Jinki."Why even you hired this unqualified boy and make my blood pressure rise up!".Jonghyun mom said to Joon.

 

"Omma~ please calm down for a few minutes can't you? he do nothing wrong~".Jonghyun persuade his mom.

 

"Jonghyun,Jinki..please get out..I need a few words with Jonghyun mom".Joon direct them.

 

Jinki just nod and walk away.While Jonghyun follow him from the back.

 

"So, we are alone..please tell me whats your problem Mam?".Joon ask Jonghyun mom.

 

"Since you're the chief, your name?".Jonghyun mom ask.

 

"Dr.Joon~".Joon reply.

 

"Yes, Dr.Joon.I want you to change my doctor.I want Dr.Key to treat me".Jonghyun mom said to Joon.

 

"We can't do that, Dr.Key is having his own patient~please understand".Joon explain.

 

"I will make it happen then~".Jonghyun mom smirk then make a call."Yebuseyo, oppa..Im at Seoul Private Hospital..Jonghyun working place..Please tell the director I want to change my doctor right now! The director is your friend right? I will wait then".Jonghyun mom said on the phone and hung up then she just smirk at Joon.

 

Joon just stare her with disbelief expression.This woman really hard.After a few minutes later,someone knock on the door.Knock.Knock.Then the door open.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo~".Key said to Joon and Jonghyun mom.

 

"Oh, you here..".Jonghyun mom said with big smile.

 

"Why are you here?".Joon ask Key.

 

"The director said, I should be here..thats why I came".Key explain.

 

"Its really a direct line".Joon whisper.Jonghyun mom just smirk."What about your work?".Joon ask Key.

 

"I have done wrapping the patients thats why I straighly came here".Key explain.

 

"You really fast on doing your work~ by the way Im sorry for being rude to you before".Jonghyun praise him and apology about Key is bad person.

 

"Ania, gwenchana..It just a misunderstanding~".Key said while smile.

 

"You may leave Dr.Joon..I already have my doctor now..see you later~".Jonghyun mom said to Joon while smirk.

 

"Come to my office later,".Joon said to Key.

 

Key just nod and bow.Joon walk away.Key and Jonghyun mom have a conversation all day long when Key treat her.Jonghyun mom smile all the time she see Key.How she want Key to be his son in law.

 

At stair#

 

Jinki lean his back on the wall.Close his eyes.Try to forget what had happened just now.He just need a lot of patience.Thats what doctor attitude.Suddenly, he heard a footsteps.

 

"Take this and put it on you cheek, it might cold it down".Jonghyun speak first.He really felt guilty towards Jinki.

 

Jinki open his eyes slowly and saw Jonghyun hold two can of beverage.He stare them for awhile then look at Jonghyun.He just smirk and walk away.Crash with the can on Jonghyun right hands.The can fall on the floor.Jinki stop and look at th can and just walk upstair.

 

"Im sorry, Im really sorry about just now~".Jonghyun apology to Jinki as his mom behalf.

 

Jinki stop.Sad expression play on his face.apology doesn't enough.Its too hurt.

 

"Nothing change even after I became a doctor.At least, I didn't get slapped before..what a crappy life".Jinki told Jonghyun and walk away.All he want to do is, avoiding Jonghyun.He don't want to see his face right now.

 

Jonghyun felt burdened.He know that Jinki is hurt.He also don't even know how to control his mom.She is stubborn.He just stare at the way Jinki walk.

 

Dr.Choi rooms#

 

"Why are you calling me doc?".Joon ask Dr.Choi.

 

"I know the notice had been out right? Is it Lee Jinki?".Dr.Choi ask.

 

"Yes..".Joon short reply.

 

"They already know that we don't have enough stuff yet they still want to reduce it".Dr.Choi said with frustration.

 

"Please give me a time, doc..".Joon plead Dr.Choi.

 

"What are you going to do?.".Dr.Choi ask Joon.

 

"If Lee Jinki quit, our budget won't be cut.But we need Jinki here.I don't want anybody to quit from now on".Joon explain.

 

"So, you want to keep the intern here? why you have change so much?".Dr.Choi said to Joon with disbelief.

 

"If I don't change I won't be here, don't you remember.How I abandon my work before and going fishing instead going to hospital instead of the same cases~who bring me back?".Joon said firmly to Dr.Choi.

 

Dr.Choi taken a back by Joon word.He is right.The hospital already kick out a few intern before but no one stand for them.Joon the first to do it.No one should being kick out from ER.So, Dr.Choi just nod on Joon word.

 

That night, Jinki cope his stress at a stall and drink as much as he want.He want to feel the freedom for a while.Drink is the best way.Thats what Jinki thought.While drink and eat, he call each of his best friends and told them about how he works as intern.Another bottle of soju came at his table.The third bottle came.Until finally he went off.Drunk to much.

 

Meanwhile, at first Joon didn't ignore someone drunk.But when he look clearly at the figure, he knows that person.Its Jinki.Joon felt sorry for Jinki.He must be stress about the whole situation that happen.So, Joon call a taxi to send Jinki home.He ask the driver to take care of Jinki and sent him straight to do home.

 

"Mister, lets go home.you already drunk~".The taxi driver said to Jinki.

 

"Ahjussi, why your face look like that dino, I hate him and his mom you know!".Jinki snap at the driver and punch the driver arm slowly because he drunk.

 

"Okay, mister..enough..let me sent you home..kaja~".The taxi driver said while laying Jinki at the back sit.and drove away.

 

JINKI HOME#

 

Jinki wake up with sober.He wash his face, take a bath and wear his cloth.Then, went straight to the kitchen.His mom is preparing the breakfast.

 

"Morning, omma~".Jinki said to his mom.

 

"Yah,why are you drink so much? Is there anything you celebrate with your friends? or are you having a problem?".Jinki mom ask many question.

 

"Omma, please ask one question per time.Ania, im okay..nothing~just Taemin call me last night~".Jinki lie to his mom.

 

"What did he said? that boy..really~".Jinki mom said.

 

"Omma, please..don't be too hard on him.you favor me too much, thats why he get like that~".Jinki said to his mom.

 

"Why wouldn't I? Im proud with you because you will be a resident then a specialist..".Jinki mom praise him.

 

"Even, my marriage were broken..its too soon to think like that mom~".Jinki said to his mom.

 

"Yah! that was in the past..no need to remember it.By the way, is it true that Taemin took your ring?".Jinki mom ask him.

 

"Urmm..I think he sell it, he need money mom and by the way..you know what.Taemin have his own band.Its call..what I read..Ah! 'Lee Taemin and the Shooter'.He even have his mini concert..".Jinki said to his mom.

 

"Really? well thats good then.But still.he is stubborn.He hide from us really well.Don't he even remember us?".Jinki mom said.

 

"Im sure, he miss us too.But he ashame to meet us, but yeah..he's a bit rude by sending his account number and ask me more money".Jinki said.

 

"Really? aisshh.,that kid..I will teach him later".Jinki mom said.

 

That morning Jinki came late to the hospital.Once he got changed, he got called from Joon to come to his room.Jinki just nod, but he bring an envelope.Its write 'A Resignation letter'.Jinki think this is the right time to sent it.

 

Jinki knock on the door and came in.

 

"You calling me chief?".Jinki ask slowly afraid that Joon will get mad because he late.

 

"You shouldn't drink too much, if you know today you have to work..arasso~".Joon said.

 

"How did you know chief?".Jinki asking back.

 

"Know? ania..Im just think~like your first day before..you drink too much and late..right?".Joon lie.Don't want to reveal that he was there last night.

 

"By the way, since you already calling me..I want to give you this~".Jinki submit the envelope.

 

"I will read it later..its not me who supposed to decide~".Joon said.

 

Meanwhile, Jinki nod and look down.But he saw something hillarious so he laugh.Joon both sock had torn.So, Jinki could see his toe while the toe is move.Jinki just laugh.Its funny.Joon must be don't recognize it.

 

"Why are you laughing?".Joon ask seriously.

 

"Nothing~".Jinki said but laugh again when the torn part that show his toe move again.

 

"Yah! you laugh when you submit your resignation letter? you were really weird".Joon said.

 

Knock.knock.knock.Someone knock the door and came in,

 

"What is it Jonghyun?".Joon ask.

 

Jonghyun came in and close the door.But he felt weird Jinki was there.Laughing and smile.His face already blush.What did he and Joon do?.

 

"The patient wants to meet you~".Jonghyun said.

 

"Can't you even handle it? arasso~~".Joon said while about to went out but turn back."Don't laugh okay~".Joon said to Jinki.

 

Jinki just laugh when Joon went out from the room.

 

"Before, you fall on his arm and now you try to sell your smile? you really try hard..huh~".Jonghyun said to Jinki.

 

"Yah! mind your own bussiness~".Jinki said while show his fist to Jonghyun. Then walk away.Leave Jonghyun alone.

 

"That guy, really~".Jonghyun said then went out from the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Annyeong, I supposed to post this chapter last night.But since, I got fever.I took my medicine and went off to sleep.Im so sorry.Wellm I hope this chapter is okay.I try really hard.I hope you like it.No.no.Hold your anger, soon they will back again.Don't worry..I will end it with JongYu too.Wait till the end.Bye Bye.~Love by DaringJinki~