We Meet Again

I WANT YOU BACK !

 

Jinki went straight to the changing room and got changed.Another day need to go through, thats what Jinki think about.Yesterday was a history.Let just see what will happen to him.After he changed, he went to the toilet to wash his face at least that will make him more fresh.Buzz.Buzz.Buzz.His phone vibrate, it wrote Yeseob as the ID.

 

"Yebuseyo?".Jinki ask slowly.

 

"Jinki-shii, where are you? we got a patient in ER right now and we don't have enough people here..please come here quickly.Its serious~".Yeseob said rushly.

 

"Arasso, I will be there in a few minutes, wait for me..".Jinki reply then hung up.

 

Jinki run from the toilet ans went straight to the ER.The door open and he stand besides the patient.His face got shock.Both eyes had been open wide.He know that person very well.It his.His ex-mother in law.Jinki stuck for a while.Don't know what to do.Until someone tap his shoulder.It was Yeseob.

 

"Gwenchana?".Yeseob ask concernly.

 

Jinki just nod as a yes.Then, he saw someone focus on him.It was his chief.

 

"Lee Jinki, please focus on doing your work.I don't want you to do any mistake..arasso?".Joon said firmly.

 

Jinki know what that supposed to mean.It referring to his current accident.His chief want to make sure that Jinki not the one who need to be blamed but he was a victim.

 

"Arasso chief".Jinki reply.

 

"Then get start, what you need them to help you?".Joon ask again.

 

He want to give Jinki this task to help him gather his confident again and no need to think about the other problem.Jinki just nod to his question.

 

"Yeseob-shii, please take the brain CT and check the X-rays".Jinki give Yeseob a order then Yeseob just nod as he accept the order.

 

"Minho-shii, check on the cardiovascular syncope and orthostatic syncope and hurry up and call the orthopedist".Jinki give Minho the order.

 

"Yes".Minho reply then everyone back to their own work.Jinki as the main intern right now and he handling this patient.

 

He felt a bit tense since she was his ex-mother in law.But, she was unconcious now.He felt a bit relief.This patient got hip joint injured and overdosed on anti-anxiety pill.He treat his ex-mom nicely and smoothly.Then, his job finish.Luckily its not to serious.

 

Joon ask someone to give a call to this patient and family then Key got in suddenly and stand there to see the new patient.He got shock too.Its 'Her'.The one who think Key was a wild guy and want to flirt with Jonghyun.

 

"Anyone, please call her family..can't you hear me?!".Joon said fiercely.

 

"She is..is..Jonghyun-shii mom~she is..".Key said stutterly.

 

"Are you serious? then she is a VIP?".A nurse ask him.

 

Key just nod then they transfered her to VIP room.Meanwhile, Key try to find Jonghyun and tell him about his mom.Jinki felt taken a back by Key's word.How that guy knew her?.Its weird.Are they really in a relationship?.Jinki's mind word.

 

"Jonghyun-shii~".Key said.

 

"Yes, why?".Jonghyun ask back.

 

"Your mom..".Key stuck word.

 

"My mom?".Jonghyun ask more.

 

"Your mom is in ER right now but they had been transfered her to VIP room just now~~".Key explain.

 

"What? really..where then?".Jonghyun ask then run to find his mom.

 

Then he arrived at the room.He open the door and saw someone stand there.Its Jinki.Key also follow from the back.

 

"Omma~~".Jonghyun run and stand besides his mom who laying unconsiously on the bed.

 

"What are you doing here?".Jonghyun ask Jinki.

 

"Jinki-shii the one who treat this patients from start till the end~".Key explain to Jonghyun.

 

Jonghyun just watch Jinki with disbelief expression.Jinki treat his mother? thats weird.But when Jonghyun fully give Jinki attention, he can see that Jinki was very sincere on treating his mom.At least he not fully had negative thinking towards Jinki.

 

"I will go then, ".Jinki said to them and move away.

 

He don't want to see that person right now.Its totally a mess.His past start to flashback on how his ex-mother in law treat him.How he stress and got hurt many times just by her word.Her word was very contemptible.But its a fate, the he meet her again but not in the same way.Its the new Jinki.Jinki that work as a doctor.Eventhough he still an intern.But it also a category of a doctor.He hopes that she will not hate him again.Not anymore.Thats what Jinki wish.

 

"Jinki-ah, ~~".Jonghyun call from the back.

 

Jinki stop and turn back and saw Jonghyun stand there breathless.

 

"Yes?".Jinki said.

 

"Why you didn't tell me that you treat my mom?".Jonghyun said.

 

"Its not a big deal, I got a call and then I went there and treat like other patient~".Jinki said confidently.

 

"Don't you feel tense?".Jonghyun ask to make it sure.

 

"Nope, why would I..I don't know her and I just do my work thats all".Jinki said firmly to ensure that Jonghyun wasn't caught his different tone.

 

"I thought that..".Jonghyun stuck word.

 

"what? like I will abandon her like she do to me?".Jinki said again.

 

"Not that..it just..".Jonghyun unfinished word.

 

"Its not a big deal Jonghyun, she is a patient and Im a doctor, so I should treat her like other..remind that~ no personal issue..".Jinki reply.

 

"Its good to hear that, carefully on treating her..".Jonghyun adviced.

 

"Am like look like someone who love to bully? Im not okay..so, let me finish my work..and Im busy right now..so bye~".Jinki said and just walk away.

 

Every step felt like a burdened.He just said it confidently to avoid from Jonghyun.He did felt tensed.

 

He finish his work with other patient and got changed.He saw Key done changing his outfit.

 

"I heard that Jonghyun-shii wasn't the one who perform the tracheotomy".Key said and smile towards Jinki."You were very brave in that situation, I wonder if I able to do it".Key said again.

 

"Everyone will do it when it comes to the time".Jinki reply."Ohh, by the way..how you that she is Jonghyun mom?".Jinki ask curiously.

 

"Ohh?".Key said."Ohh that~".Key said stutterly."Ania, its nothing~~".Key smile towards Jinki.

 

"Why? is it something that I shouldn't know about?".Jinki ask Key firmly.

 

"Did you just talk down to me?".Key ask again.

 

"Yeah~".Jinki reply."Im older than you".Jinki said .

 

"Is age something good to brag about?!".Key said and closed his cupboard harsly and walk away.

 

Meanwhile, Jonghyun tried to call his father but cannot reachable.Then, he went out from his mother room to get some water and left the door open.

 

Jinki slowly walk to the room.Luckily Jonghyun wasn't there.He stand there.Watching his ex-mom in law.He just sigh.

 

"We meet again~after 4 years ago.we meet here, the place I and your son had been worked together.What will you think about me then, still like before or new impression.Bulla~Annyeong ommoni~".Jinki said softly.

 

He check his ex-mom in law oxygen saturation first and it well.then check the machine, its good.Before he walk away, he bow and turn her sandal to easy way to use.Meanwhile, there was someone watching Jinki from the back.Its Jonghyun.He had scared impression first but when he saw that Jinki pull the balnket to comfort his mom body he felt taken a back.Jinki still the same.But he not showing it in front of Jonghyun.Then, he saw Jinki bow towards his mom and about to walk away.So, Jonghyun run and sit at the chair outside the room and acted like he saw nothing.Jinki turn his head and saw Jonghyun.

 

"What are you doing with my mom?".Jonghyun ask.

 

"Don't misunderstanding, Im just seeing her as a doctor and I want to examine my patient".Jinki explain.

 

"Of course, I didn't say anything, Im just scared that you might do something when you stand in front of her".Jonghyun said again.

 

Jinki thought Jonghyun was an annoying person ever.

 

"What did you take me for~thats why you impossible, you know?! stop acting silly~~".Jinki said and walk away.

 

"When did I..".Jonghyun unfinished word.

 

He just stare on the way Jinki had been walked away.But he did felt taken a back by Jinki reaction on how he treat his mom.Its still the same.But, all Jonghyun can do was just stare.So, he went back to the room.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N : Another Chapter done! Ohh..Im so tired,I just finish my first interview for teacher course.And for today, another ceremony for the excellent result.Im so tired.But, I still want to write for today.So, I finish the twelve chapter.How was it? Just read and give me a comment.Your comment such a presious think for me.Keep support me.And pray for me.And good luck for everybody here.And heard about EXO, how I wish that SM wouldn't be harsh about other too.Especially SHINee..Please, Im begging you~ don't hurt them.please..Keep Support SHINee and also SME artist.Its a big concern for me.~Love, DaringJinki~