It's killing me.

Finding the Missing Pieces

Donghae

"Come here, puppy," I said in an aegyo voice, "Come here girl!!!" 

Miyoung, the puppy, came running into my arms. I held her by both of her paws and pecked her on the lips. 

"Aigo," I cutely whined, "If only I could do that to the actually Miyoung~ It's sad. Isn't it..."

She looked blankly at me, I just smiled at her cute face. "Yes it is~ Yes it is~~ Good girl~~" I rubbed her head before she ran off to play with her bone. (LOL.)

"Hyung," Gongchan rubbed his head, walking into the living room, "Are you gonna get ready?"

"For what--?"

"We have school today."

"Araso~" I picked myself off of the wooden floor and walked into my bedroom.

Ah, I almost forgot. School starts again today. I don't want to go back. I want to stay home with my puppy. At least the puppy, Miyoung, doesn't have a boyfriend, not like the real one. I sighed and slid my back against the door. 

"~Hwaiting, Donghae. Hwaiting~" I chanted in my head.

----------------------

"Yo, hyung!" Jaejoong smiled when he saw me enter the school building, "You excited for school?" 

"I guess."

"Yah, I've been meaning to ask this... But what was up with you and Miyoung at the karaoke bar on New Years?"

"What do you mean?"

"There was a bit of tension between you two..."

"The--There was?"

"Yeah, there was." He laughed.

"Hey, uhm..."

"What is it?"

"No, nevermind.."

"Tell me."

"I sort of hinted Miyoung about our bad past--"

"YOU WHAT?!!"

"Uhm... Yeah, and I, I don't know what to do."

"You--You're an idiot~~~" He whined. "Why'd you do that??"

"I--It just slipped out!"

"Aigoo," He rubbed one of his temples and paced back and forth. 

"What do I do?"

"Ahhhhhhh~~~~ I don't know~~~ I thought you were smarter than that."

"I--I am~"

He paused from pacing and looked up at me with a dissapointed expression, before continuing to pace again. 

"Ok--Okay, I'm not," I grumbled, "But please. I don't know what to do?"

He walked beside me and crossed his arms, "I know I've always helped you out in the past, but this one's on you."

"W--What--"

"Dude, this is your life. Your story. You have to decide on what path your going to take. Not me... You."

"I-- I don't want to keep lying to her--"

"Then make a choice."

"What are my options?"

"Either tell her the truth now... Or keep letting her believe all of those lies."

At that moment, the school bell rung. 

"--Yah!" I wimpered, "I still don't know what to do!"

"Aigoo, you're so dumb, hyung," He laughed. "See ya!" His feets kicked off of the floor and he made a run for it.

"YAH!!" I yelled out.

He's right though. Feeding her lies is much more worse than being honest. 

-------------------

Wooyoung

Lunch

I snuck up to Miyoung from behind and covered her eyes with my hands. She was cutely startled and gently grabbed onto my hands while they were still on her eyes.

"Oppa?"

"Ahh, you guessed right," I laughed, uncovering her eyes.

"You know it!"

"Hey," I smiled, looking at her neck, "You're wearing the necklace I gave you."

"Of course, I'll always wear it. It's special to me now."

We both giggled before I cupped her two cheeks and leaned in to peck her on the lips.

Both of her eyes widened, but then slowly began to close. Her lips tasted sweet. Sweeter than coffee, sweeter than sugar. It felt like the whole world had froze. I wanted our lips to be locked forever. We both gasped for a breath until contuing to kiss. After a while, she finally pushed me away.

"What's the matter?" 

"Nothing--"

"Yah, tell me."

"What happened between me and Donghae in the past...?"

What the hell did he tell her?

"What--?"

"Donghae told me that we had a bad past..."

"What else did he say?"

"That was all-- Is it true?"

I didn't respond back until a few seconds after, "No."

"No--?"

"Yeah, he's lying," I fakily laughed, patting her softly on the head, "You guys... Had a good past..."

"But Donghae said--"

"Don't listen to him."

"Oh... Well, since it's coming from you... Then I won't believe it."

"Good." 

"Oh crap!" She suddenly whined.

"Wha--what's wrong?!"

"I forgot, I have to go and retake a test for math!-- I'm sorry, but I have to go~~~~"

"Oh, it's okay," I chuckled, "I'll see you later?" She nodded then skipped off into the hallway.

Once she left the room, my fists tightened.

Damn, that Donghae.

-------------------

Donghae

I quietly took a seat in our empty homeroom and stared out the window. There's no use in hanging out with all of Miyoung's friends if Miyoung's not even there. I feel empty without seeing her all the time. It's like something's missing.

I was starled when the door suddenly opened. When I turned to see who opened the door, I was surprised when I saw Wooyoung's fist aiming towards my face. 

I fell out of the desk and onto the floor.

"Yah, what the hell's wrong with you?!" I wiped the blood off from my mouth and onto my white sweater, and picked myself up.

"Why did you tell her about her past?"

"I didn't mean to! It just slipped out!"

"Well keep your stupid mouth shut next time!"

"Yah!" I yelled, "Sooner or later she's going to find out anyway!"

I charged at him with a punch, but he dodged it.

"I might as well tell her now!" I laughed. "And then she'll come back running into my arms."

"Keep your damn mouth shut!" He charged for my stomach. I flinched at how great he punctured me. The punch was so deep that I choked out blood. I fell to the ground but picked myself back up. 

"When she finds out, she'll leave your sorry and come back to me... Back to where she belongs." I quickly stood up and pushed him against a desk, my fists landed three punches on his face until he kneed me in the stomach.

"She was never yours to begin with," He threatened. 

"She loved me first," I tackled him onto the ground and punched him while I was on the top.

"That was before." He pushed me off of him and began pounding me in the chest.

"Well when she finds out--"

He stopped from punching and interrupted me, "--Who knows, maybe when she finds out that you were the guy who put her through hell, she'll begin to hate you."

My eyes widened. I was so tempted to throw a punch at him, but my body wouldn't move.

"Think about it," He paused, "Weren't you the guy who made her suffer for 2 years in a row? Do you really think that she'll let you off that easily?" He gave a cocky smirk before walking out, leaving me in the classroom, thinking to myself....

What if she will hate me? 

I don't want her to hate me.