Chapter 9

The One You Love or The One Who Loves You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh.. God.." I groaned as my phone alarm rang. My head hurt like crazy. 

I shouldn't have stayed up late, last night but seriously who could resist texting their crush? Especially when it seemed so out of the blue. I know I was only torturing myself but I just couldn't say no. 

I was tempted to skip my first class, but I couldn't really afford to so. It takes twice the time and effort to catch up rather than to just go. So, I drank medicine for my headache and I left. 

As soon as lunch break rolled in, I felt like a walking zombie. I wanted to catch up on my sleep but God knows I'm not the type that could fall asleep anywhere. I sighed and closed my eyes. My headache was starting to make itself known again. 

A slam on my table made me open my eyes, and I saw a can of energy drink in front of me. 

"You look like crap." Sehun deadpanned. 

I scowled at him but accepted the drink gratefully. To my surprise, he also bought me lunch. I was touched at his gesture and couldn't help smiling as he acted non-chalant about it. 

"Eat." He ordered and I happily complied. 

When I had finished everything, I took out my wallet to pay but Sehun stopped me by grabbing the wallet and returning it to my bag. 

"Wha--?"

"It's compensation for the ice cream."

I scowled at him, "That's ridiculous. Let me pay."

"There's really no need." He sounded annoyed. 

"Yah! Oh Sehun! We both know that you can't affo--" I stopped abruptly as Sehun gave me a piercing glare. 

We just looked at each other as my mind scrambled to say something, but Sehun beat me to it. "Don't pity me." He spat before standing up and walking away. 

"Sehun!" I called but he ignored me. 

I didn't see Sehun for the rest of the day and he bltantly ignored all my calls and messages. I was getting pissed. I was planning on ignoring him back but the other girls made me guilty and told me I should just go to his house or something. I don't even know where he lives. They knew we had a fight and I was in the wrong, they just didn't know why. 

So that was how I found myself, sitting at a cafe at 7PM. I had lied to my mom, saying that we had some project to do and would probably end up going home late. I was actually getting paranoid that I might get caught. 

I was currently tapping my fingers at the the table. I still haven't seen Sehun and I'm mulling over whether I should just go and ask one of the staff where he was. My phone vibrated. I got a text both from Hyorin and Victoria asking whether Sehun and I were ok. 

I replied: No, and thanks to you guys, I'm now stuck at a cafe at freaking 7PM. 

I could just imagine their giggling and I rolled my eyes. True enough, they both sent me a text consisting of the words 'lol' and 'good luck'. I sighed and finally decided

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter