Chapter 14

The One You Love or The One Who Loves You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girls and I hung out after school. We discussed about the beautiful but sadly, unlife changing meteor shower that happened a few nights ago. I was leaning to my left as I talked to them since I sat on the farthesth right. Without looking, I plucked a fry from my plate, only to touch another hand. I jumped and swiveled my head around, only to see Luhan smiling mishchevously as he munched on the stolen fry.

"Uh..hi?" I looked at him, surprised at his sudden appearance.

"Hi." He slightly bumped my shoulder and smiled,his eyes disappearing. I automatically found myself smiling back. After realizing that I might be looking too happy, I toned it down a bit, "What's up?" 

"Well, you weren't answering to my texts.." I almost choked, "And I saw you guys, so I thought 'why not?'

I didn't know what to say to that, and I was so thankful that he was occupied with the fries so that he couldn't see how dumbstruck I was right now. I felt a sharp poke on my stomach, and I looked over to see Bora widening her eyes at me, it said: say something!

I forced out a laugh, which ended quite awkwardly once I saw that Luhan was now looking at me. "Sorry, I've been a bit busy." 

He regarded me for a second, before breaking into another smile, "I'll just call you then." And before I could force out another reaction, he got up and said goobye. 

"What was that about?" Na Eun asked. We were all leaning towards each other and I shrugged, "I have no idea."

As soon as Luhan and I were done with our assignment, I stopped communicating with him instantaneously. I mean, if I were to move on, then the first step would be just to avoid him completely. Unfortunately, Luhan wasn't cooperating with my plan and the texts kept on coming. Sometimes, it would cross my mind to change numbers, but then my family would be asking questions, and I didn't want that.

"What are you guys talking about?"

We all jumped.

"What the hell?! Don't sneak up on us like that!" Hyorin glared at Sehun, who just rolled his eyes as he took a seat beside Na Eun, who was across me. 

"What are you guys talking about?" He asked again. 

"Nothing..It just looks like Yoomi might get a boyfriend, soon." Bora teased as she and Hyorin snickered. I glared at them, and they made innocent faces at me. 

"Wow. I feel bad for that guy."

"Ya!" I reached out to smack Sehun's hand, but he removed it from the table at the last minute. 

"So, who is this poor guy?" Sehun asked

"No one." I answered, the same time as Na Eun said Luhan. 

Sehun raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Him again?"

"Again? What do you mean again?" It was Victoria this time.

"He was waiting for Yoomi after class this morning." Sehun explained, "Why? What did he do now?"

"He just asked Yoomi why she wasn't replying to his texts." 

"But doesn't he have a girlfriend?" Sehun pointed out, and they all turned to me. 

"They broke up a few days ago." I scowled at them, hating the guilt that was starting to creep up. I never even did anything! 

"And now,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter