Chapter 6

The One You Love or The One Who Loves You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I wasn't very eager in being alone so, I fished out my phone and called Victoria as soon I arrived at the mall. No answer. I tried Bora who was quick to inform me that she and Hyorin were on their way. Na Eun was also on the same path. Guess I was first to arrive, again. I had this endless cycle of arriving too early or late, it was a rare occurence for me to arrive just in time. 

I quickly decided to make my way over the bookstore, where social interaction was neither required nor sought. On my way there, I kept my gaze straight ahead, as I slowly tuned out my environment. I guess one could say I relly wasn't used to being alone. When I was near enough, I saw something that made me want to turn back and retrace my steps but of course, I didn't do that. I'd look like an idiot. I just kept walking on like a masochist. For right in front of me was Luhan and his girlfriend. 

They were the type of couple you'd love to hate. One that was heavy on the PDA, but since they were both friendly people, many adored them. I turned my gaze away from them, pretending I didn't see them. I guess I was truly a masochist because I glanced at them again, and to my surprise, I met Luhan's eyes. I was expecting for him to greet me in his usual manner: a bright smile but instead he looked away. I frowned at his weird behaviour.

Fine, if he wasn't going to say hello, neither was I. My phone rang and I picked it up, Na Eun just arrived and was at the cafe on the third floor. I was relieved. Now I had a reason to go into another direction. 

When Na Eun and I met up, we talked about random things before I casually brouth up that I had seen Luhan and his girlfriend. She asked if the girl was pretty and I said, she was. Because she really was. 

"Well, I guess that's expected. Luhan's a good-looking guy." Na Eun commented. I nodded. I failed to tell her that Luhan also ignored me. Once the others arrived, I immersed myself in their company, but Luhan was always present at the back of my mind. No matter how much I shook it off, I couldn't and that was how I found myself a few hours later, telling my friends everything. 

I looked at them, and they all came to the conclusion that it was suspicious that he ignored me especially since he usually acted like we were so cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter