Chapter 7

The One You Love or The One Who Loves You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I yawned for the nth time as the professor droned on and on about several business principles. I sighed and looked over at Sehun who was sleeping-- sleeping! right in the middle of class. I shook my head. At least I had the decency to pretend I was listening. I bent over and flicked his forehead. 

"Hrmph." His brows furrowed. 

I snickered and decided to leave him alone. God knows how much sleep he's been having lately. His concealer barely masks his eyebags, he should seriously consider asking Hyorin for make-up tips. For a guy, he really is vain but for a typical dude, he completely has no idea what he's doing.

It felt like forever until class was dismissed, and we all groaned as the professor announced our 60-item quiz for the next meeting. I glanced at Sehun, who was still as a log. I flicked his head again. No response. I finished fixing my stuff before bending over and continuosly flicked his forehead. I jumped in surprise as his hand appeared and grabbed my wrist. 

He glared at me, "Stop it."

Damn. He can really look scary sometimes. I pretended not to be the least affected and gave him my sweetest smile. He rolled his eyes and withdrew his hand, closing his eyes again. 

"Oi Sehun, you should wake up now." I stood up, "Class is over."

His shoulders lifted as he sighed. He sat back with his eyes still closed, a frown etched in his face and his hair a mess. I found myself staring at him. For a disheveled guy, he was quite good-looking. Wide eyes, a long straight nose, and pink lips. He was definitely what you'd call a flower boy but his skin, which used to be milky, wasn't as good now and he had quite a few pimples scattered across his face. 

He abruptly opened his eyes and I quickly looked away. 

"Fallen for me, haven't you?" I could hear the smirk in his voice. 

I rolled my eyes. As if. I glanced at him and looked him up and down before turning my nose in disgust as I walked away. I heard him chuckle as I left the room. 

 

"Where's Sehun?" Na Eun asked, "Don't you guys have the same class?"

I opened my mouth to answer but pause

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter