Chapter 11

The One You Love or The One Who Loves You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Turns out, the editor loved our work so much that he wanted Luhan and I to collaborate on another project: The Annual Lullaby  Sounds like a badly written horror movie, right? I swear I'm forever wondering how such a great concept could be ruined by such a lame name. Basically, the annual lullaby is this HUGE slumber party held during the first semester wherein students from all departments are encouraged to sleep in school for one night. Students can sleep among these locations: the gym, the auditorium, the fields, and the cafeteria (which will be cleared of all tables and chairs beforehand). This event was created to foster a harmonious relationship between the different departments especially when rivalry can get pretty intense during the University Fair. Although, I do not find this a very effective way to create relationships since students just have the tendency to stick with their friends, it's still a tradition that everyone enjoys. 

During the day, there will be several food booths that will cater to the starving staff and students. there will also be several activities and new classes which students can join. Eveyone is always looking forward at night though when there will be this huge campfire set up and students sit around and just bond with each other. There would be singing, laughter etc. This year's annual lullaby is extra special because it had been revealed that there will be a meteor shower from 1-2AM and our school just so happened to be one of the best sites to see it, so everyone was pretty excited about it. 

I was looking forward to it too until the editor made the decision to make Luhan and I work together. As this will only mean one thing: we'll be together for the whole freaking day. I wanted to reject, to use schoolwork as an excuse why I couldn't do it, but knowing that the editor had a way busier schedule than me made me bite my tounge. So I half-heartedly agreed. I was cautious of the fact that Luhan might want to talk to me after, so I immediately left after the meeting. 

 

"This is your big emergency?" I glared at Sehun. 

"It's a fashion emergency!" He retorted

 "I'm really having doubts about you, Oh Sehun."

He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter