Chapter 4

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Helooo~ to my lovely subbies , thank you so much and thanks for the ones who upvoted to my story!

EXO's comeback!!! YOOHOO 

here is an update! enjoy~~

 

HARI’S POV

   Our hug was broken by the voice behind us. We turned our heads to the door together as we saw Tao looking at us smirking.

“Why are you smiling?” Jongin rolled his eyes and went straight to the door where Tao was standing.

“You are going to buy me lunch tomorrow or…” He said and run out of the room. Jongin followed him screaming “JERK” and slammed the door shut behind him leaving me in the middle of the room blinking blankly.

The rest of the day passed by really slowly, I was waiting impatiently to go home and take a rest after this long day of work. Though, I really had fun meeting other managers and the staff who worked there. Some were cheerful and interested in knowing me while others just gave me weird stares. Maybe because I was the youngest among them. But, I don’t care as long as I am satisfied with this job.

It was an hour before leaving when the manager came into the office asking me to stay in SM for more extra hours at night because I had more work to do. I cursed under my breath, I wanted to go home, take a shower and just watch a movie or do something for myself. But, because of this, my plans crushed down.

I just nodded in respond.

“You will get paid for the extra hours, don’t worry” he uttered before leaving.

Who said I am worried. I rolled my eyes and turned my attention back to check fan messages on EXO’s official website.

It was midnight, almost everyone in SM left except for me and some staff. I was walking through the corridors when I heard loud music coming from room 4, I thought everyone left and that the practice rooms were closed now. I leaned closer to the door and I heard dance steps. I was so curious to know who it was, so I slightly opened the door trying to not make a noise. I bit my bottom lip as I looked at the boy dancing his heart out in front of me.  His moves were so precise…so perfect. He extended his arms with flexibility, and started jumping around following the beat of the music.  Each movement was making him breathless; his white shirt was soaked with sweat, making it transparent. And his pinkish blond hair was floating in the air gracefully.

Suddenly, He stopped and went to turn off the music.

“You are disturbing me” He said his back facing me.

I gasped. He found out that I was watching him. I opened the door and went in.

“Sorry” I mumbled “I was just on the way to the office when I heard music sound from this room so…” I explained

Sehun turned around and looked into my eyes.

“Leave”

“What?”  I couldn’t believe how rude he was. Why is he like that?

“You are disturbing me and I need to practice”

“Ok…” I said heading out of the room…I want to punch his stupid pretty face right now.

“Wait!!”  I stopped and looked at him again

“Bring me a bottle of water, I am thirsty” he ordered

“Fine” I whispered to him and stepped away

“Wait… buy me bubble tea instead”

I shot him glares for few seconds then sighed and opened the door mumbling an ok.

”CHOCO” he screamed as I closed the door. I really wanted to go back and yell at him but I did what he asked. I went out to the coffee shop near the building and bought a cup of choco bubble tea and a blueberry one for me.

Sehun was still dancing when I went in to the room; he stopped when he saw me coming in and glared at me.

“Here” I said giving him his cup while holding mine with the other one.

“Put it there” he said pointing to the table in the corner

“Just take it Sehun!! I need to go…I have work”

He looked at me with an annoying gaze as he came closer and grabbed the cup out of my hand harshly. I was shocked from his disrespectful attitude.

“Now you can leave”

“It’s late… I think you should go back to the dorm”

“It’s not your business…just leave me alone”

I stepped backward, looking down and left him alone in the room. He was so harsh.

After half an hour, I left the building and headed towards the bus station. It was a pleasant chilling night. Breeze hit my face, it was refreshing. I was so tired after this long day of work and I wanted to go home and sleep.

As I got closer to the bus station, I saw a familiar figure standing in a corner talking on the phone… It was Sehun. He was wearing a hoodie with a cap, so no one can recognize him. He didn’t see me because his back was facing me. I walked over to him but not enough to make him feel my presence.

“Which club?” he was talking to someone one the phone

“Ok !! I am coming now… don’t have fun without me” he chuckled a little before ending the call. Sehun turned around and saw me standing l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter