Chapter 20

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello subbies, I know you have waited for so long for this chapter. It's really hard to write 6 pages with word and sometimes I run out of ideas. 
I didn't do a second reading to correct the mistakes. I will do it later ^^ 

Tell me in the comments your thoughts. ^o^  
Thank you for your patience and don't forget to Keep supporting our babies EXO!!

 

“I love you.” I closed my eyes, trying to keep these words inside my heart and not letting them find a way out.

I closed my hand around the keys looking at Sehun’s car disappearing to the right.

He left. None of us spoke a word on our way here.

“No point” I told myself. “He is so stubborn”  

I was about to open my door when my phone vibrated. It was a message from Sehun.

[08:52] I will wait for you tomorrow at 1am in the park near your house.

Tomorrow? At 1am? What’s he trying to do? Is it….

Another vibration cut the flow of thoughts inside my head. Someone is calling, I looked at the caller’s ID and I saw Luhan’s name.
For the first time, I ignored it and put my phone in my bag before opening the door and entering my sweet comfortable house.
It didn’t matter. I would forge ahead with my plans for the evening. Take a shower, watch a movie and rest.
And, damn it, I will be thinking about Sehun.

I stepped into the shower and allowed the hot water touch my skin hoping it will make all of my frustrations go away then I slumped into bed sleeping till the next morning.

 

“You should get here right NOW!!!”  Lee Seunghwan‘s yell made me jump of my bed like a scared rabbit. Something must have happened. I looked at the clock, it was still 6 am.
“I am coming now” I muttered under my breath. Without answering me he already ended the call. I tapped my phone screen awake and checked my missed called. There were six from Lee Seunghwan and two from Junmyeon.

I rushed out of the house after fifteen minutes and got there as quickly as possible. I found them gathering in room 4 already. All of the members. I watched my feet take steps across the glossy tiles.

“There is a problem” Their manager beamed handing me his phone. I took a glimpse, it was an article published online by Dispatch; I read the title: “EXO’s Sehun apparent rude behavior strikes again”
“EXO’s Sehun under fire for his recent alleged rude behavior after scolding and pushing a high school girl in a coffeeshop……” I stopped to read taking a deep breath then continued.

“…..This was not the only abusive behavior, his fights and club nights were witnessed by other people…… Netizens cannot tolerate his rudeness and vulgar behavior anymore.… “And the article goes on and on.

“There is even a photo” He retorted again as I looked down at the photo where Sehun is clearly shoving the girls hand.

“I said I didn’t push her” Sehun beamed leaning on the wall indifferently.

“You should solve this” Lee Seunghwan stared at me again “You and him” I looked to where he is pointing. My eyes met Sehun’s who sighed then looked away on the spot.

“Why would we solve this? They were the ones who poured the hot liquid on my back” He went silent then looked back at me and continued “And leave her out of this”

“ You should be thankful that the police didn’t interfere!! and she should take care of this, I am busy and I am so sick of cleaning after your mistakes. This is my last warning” Then he looked at me and added “You too” I widened my eyes and kept staring at him “Your work here is to take care of them and watch them carefully right?”

“Why would she? He has done something wrong so he should solve this and apologize” Luhan retorted while taking a step forward.

“Are you going to discuss her work with me now?” The manger replied sharply then looked away facing me “Make sure he apologizes to the high school girls and call the editor. Make him remove the article from their website or we’ll sue them”

I nodded and bowed as I watched him leave with Luhan following him protesting.


I pushed the office’s door open angrily and entered the room as Sehun followed me in. I stopped in the middle of the room and waited as his footsteps came my way.

“I am going to that coffeeshop”  I muttered as I stripped off my jacket and pushed up the sleeves of my cashmere sweater then turned to face him. There was nothing in his eyes. They were opaque, unreadable again. He stared down at me without saying a word.
“ I will ask about those high school girls and where to find them, then you will apologize to them. “

“I am not apologizing to anyone” he finally whispered.

I glanced up, frowned and tightened my grip on my jacket. “You will!! What the hell were you thinking then? I told you before to watch your actions” I stopped for a while then added “now I am cleaning your mess for you-“

“I am not forcing you to do so!! “ He said almost yelling

“Act like a man, will you Sehun!!”

“What?”

“I don’t want to fight with you again, I am busy… thanks to you” I retorted pushing him out of the way to reach the door. Before I could even pull it open, he placed his hand on it to prevent me from opening it. Leaning over my shoulder with his towering height, I casted him a weird look, but it went totally unnoticed.

“I told you not to stick your nose in my business before, didn’t I? what you are doing is useless” I could visibly see the muscles in his shoulders tense up underneath his grey sweater and anger visible in his eyes.

I stick my nose in the air and filled my lungs with oxygen as I star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter