Chapter 7

Holding My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yes… Hyung is having a shower, call him later..bye-”

“Wait!!”

This boy…

“What?” he replied and I could sense his coldness through his tone.

“Jongin…he is …hmm drunk”

“What?”

“He is here in my house and he is really drunk, I need your help”

“I am coming” he said before hanging up the phone.

Minutes passed, I was trying to wake Jongin up but it was useless!

The bell rang and I rushed to open the door. The boy in front of me was more than a walking piece of art. I could barely see his face in the dim lights of the street. But I could clearly see his lanky body, his messed up hair in a y way and his hands in his pockets as usual.

“Where is he?” he asked tonelessly as he stepped in my house.

“There” I motioned to where Jongin was laying…On the floor, hiding his face with the back of his hand.
Sehun walked past me and I could hear him cursing under his breath.  
“Wake up!” he said trying to pull Jongin up. Seeing how he was struggling to lift him up , I tried to help him.

“How are you going to take him to the dorm?”  I asked

“I don’t know. We’ll walk it’s not that far”

“You should have told Junmyeon”

“Are you crazy?” his voice was so firm. He pushed me away and walked to the door.

“Let him stay here” I said

Sehun stopped for a while before turning his head to my direction.

“What?”

“I mean…if you go to the dorm and he is in this state they will know what happened, so…” I explained quietly.

“I thought you wanted Junmyeon to know”

I looked at him without saying a word. He sighed and stepped closer to me putting jongin on the couch.

“Just wake him up early, we have rehearsals tomorrow” he whispered before heading to the door.

“Sehun-”

He stopped, his back facing me.

“What are you going to tell them?”

“I will take care of it”

Then he walked out of my house.

 

                                                                                                                                                     

A loud crushing sound could be heard outside my room. I opened my eyes startled and headed outside quickly to check where this sound came from. As I entered the kitchen, I found Jongin looking at the ground blankly. It was just a glass. I rushed to pick up the shattered pieces.

“I am sorry…I wanted to make some coffee, but-“ he bent down to help me.

“It’s ok”

“I am sorry”

“It’s just a glass Jongin, it’s fine. I will make coffee” I said smiling at him.

“Thank you”

“You woke up early”

“Yeah I should go to rehearsals”

“Are you feeling ok?” I asked worriedly. He just hummed.

“You can have a shower while I prepare breakfast”

“Ok, thanks noona” he smiled before disappearing in the bathroom.

I suddenly remembered that I was standing with my short pajamas and my messy bed hair without even thinking. I just can’t stop embarrassing myself in front of him!

After few minutes, Jongin walked out of the shower, He gulped his coffee in a rush and headed to SM before me.

ELENA’s POV:

I opened my eyes slightly, feeling a terrible headache from what happened last night. I took a glimpse at the body lying beside me and sighed. When is this nightmare going to end?

I took my phone; there was a text from Hari from last night.

[1:05] Jongin is not ok , he got drunk last night. You need to talk to him.

As I read her message I crawled out of the bed and made it across the room as calm as I could. I wore some clothes on an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter