Expect the Unexpected

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 1341

 

 

 

Kyungsoo was sure that she was a good kid when she was younger. She always obey the things that were requested to her. She never disrespected anyone who is older than her (well maybe only Baekhyun).  She did her assignments. She passed her projects on time. She always study her arse off to pass and become the top student. She never did any bad deeds that will get her in trouble. Sure she ran away from home when she was 7. But that was because she is tired of her parents crap. So she doesn't know why the whole school knows that she and Kris will be having a one on one basketball match. And when I mean whole, the whole school. Including the teachers and other personnels. Was Kris that popular? It was a full house for heaven's sake. It seems like everyone was so excited and curious on how the basketball team's captain will kick the new student's . God, they chatter more than Baekhyun. And that girl is a chatter box. At the mention of Baekhyun's name, Kyungsoo suddenly misses her. So she pouts and huffs. But it was not missed by her opponent.

 

"You should back out now Kyungsoo." Kris smirks. Oh how Kyungsoo wants to wipe that smirk off his God-like face with a ball.

 

"For what? For these people to laugh at me after challenging you?" She retorted.

 

"That's not what I mean! Just back off and let's forget that this ever happened—"

 

"Blah blah blah and blah. Are you done? I already told you, I won't back off. I'm not afraid of you just because you're taller than me. Height doesn't matter in basketball Kris-ssi. Skills does." The audience'oohed' and 'aahed' and that was enough to shut Kris' mouth. He certainly doesn't know how answer that because Kyungsoo was so right. Kris hates to admit it. So they might as well start this game.

 

"Oh but don't blame me when you get your wiped." Kris again smirks and Kyungsoo just smiled at him in mockery.

 

The whistle was blown to indicate that game is starting. Everyone already cheered. Kyungsoo's classmates were cheering for her. Shouting Kyungsoo's name like a mantra. Nobody knows why though except for themselves and their P.E. teacher. So Minseok (yes he's the referee) threw the ball, Kyungsoo tried to reach for it. Key word: tried. Damn, Kris was tall. So obviously, he got the ball. Everyone laughed. You can't blame her for being short. But that didn't stop her from stealing the ball from Kris. And it took everyone by surprise. By the means of everyone, as in everyone. Including Kyungsoo's classmates. Kris woke up from his trance only when Kyungsoo already made her first shot. Three points to be exact. Kris thinks that he's already eating his own words.

 

-

 

The game ended with Kyungsoo's half-court shot. Everyone was anticipating it and it went in. Everyone stands up from the bleachers and screamed. "So what happened to kicking Kyungsoo's Almighty Kris Wu Yifan?" Luhan asked as he tackles the taller to the ground. Even the deer eyed boy, wasn't expecting that Kris Wu Yifan, 189 cm tall, the captain of the basketball team will be defeated by Do Kyungsoo, 173 cm tall, the innocent new student. Luhan just keeps on laughing at him. "You your own . You spoke too soon." Luhan shouts.

 

"I don't think that was appropriate. It sounds gross." Kyungsoo made a face.

 

Luhan rushed to her side and pinched her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter