Here comes trouble, tarahae

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Words: 2231

 

Chaos. That's what 3A's classroom looks like when Monday comes around as students pile inside.

 

"What the hell happened here?!" Mr. Park asks angrily as he scans the room. The chairs that was arranged in a cafe manner before is now all over the whole room, the colorful streamers and other crepe papers that Kyungsoo designed are now scattered and the walls are vandalized by spray paint, the scent is uncomfortable for the nose. "Where's Kyungsoo?"

 

"He's not here yet Sir." Mr. Park sighs and slumps down floor, his students followed suit. Jongin cracks his knuckles and Tao looks beyond mad.

 

" this. All of Kyungsoo's hardwork is for nothing."

 

"Who would even do this?"

 

The endless chatter lasts for a few minutes until the door opens, revealing an angry Kyungsoo who is holding a boy's ear.

 

"Who the told you to do this huh?!" Kyungsoo shouts while she pushed culprit inside the room before throwing her arms in the air. "What's your name you little er?! You think I won't make you and whoever the hell asked you to ing vandalize the room my classmates worked hard for pay for this huh!"

 

The whole room becomes quiet as they watch their classmate shouts, not even bothering to stop her. The guilty looking guy looks down the floor while biting his lips and fiddling with his fingers.

 

"What's your name?" Kyungsoo asks calmly but her face is showing otherwise. Tao and Jongin shivered at her tone.

 

"L-Lee B-Byunghun."

 

"Ah.. You're from 3B. Who asked you to do this?" Her tone calm like the wind but sharp like a razor.

 

The boy nervously fidgets in his spot and looks at Kyungsoo then back at the floor. Kyungsoo's features soften and approaches the boy. She puts her left arm around his shoulder, I can't believe I'm taller than this guy. She thinks triumphantly then clears . "Look at me Byunghun-ah, I'm sorry if I shouted at you. It's just I'm really upset because my classmates worked hard for this but look around."

 

The boy looks around then gazes on Kyungsoo. "Their hardwork is wasted. Now would you please tell me who told you to do this." Kyungsoo's voice cracks as she fights her tears back. Byunghun widens his eyes when he sees Kyungsoo's eyes glistening.

 

"I-I'm s-sorry K-Kyungsoo h-hyung. It's just Minsoo hyung wanted me to do this because he's jealous of you. We are also doing a cafe." Kyungsoo looks down when the tears made their way out of her eyes.

 

Jongin stands up and runs to Kyungsoo's side. He wraps his arms around her frail body and glares at Byunghun while Kyungsoo sobs. "He could've just asked us in a nice way! But you just had to vandalize our room and look at what happened, Kyungsoo designed everything here before you guys destroy our room. Tao! Go and fetch that Minsoo and his troupe here."

 

"Roger that!" Tao runs and Byunghun feels under all the piercing glares that are directed at him. He didn't even notice Mr. Park approaching him.

 

"Lee Byunghun." He says and the boy flinches then turns around with eyes wide. "Why would you do such thing? I'm so disappointed at you. I'm going to inform your homeroom teacher about this."

 

"B-but s-sir.. H-he's actually the one who wants us to sabotage your classroom." Byunghun gulps and then he snaps his head towards Kyungsoo and Jongin's direction. Jongin is rubbing Kyungsoo's back while the latter is straddling his lap, face buried on the tanned male's chest, wailing.

 

"Who is your homeroom teacher?"

 

"Mr. Choi--" He was cut off by the door slamming open revealing a half pissed and half scared Tao with Mr. Choi Seunghyun, Minsoo and his troupe.

 

"I see."

 

"What the heck Jungsoo? Interrogating my innocent student? Can't do it one on one?" Mr. Choi smirks while staring at Mr. Park.

 

"Ha. He is indeed innocent. Yup." Byunghun stares at his friends with a worried glance and they are staring back at him with the same look. "Wouldn't it be unfair if you told your student to sabotage other classrooms so the blame will be on them not you? Tell me who is more unfair." Mr. Park smiles and glances at the sobbing Kyungsoo. "Look at my student over there." He pointed at Kyungsoo. "He's the one who designed everything. What did he do to deserve all these Seunghyun? What did the kid ever do to you?"

 

The room became eerily quiet as the students watch Mr. Park scold Mr. Choi, well except for Kyungsoo because she's too engrossed on sniffing and sobbing on Jongin's chest. Tao approached them and sat down next to Jongin, rubbing Kyungsoo's back while whispering on her ear.

 

"You're a teacher. You should be teaching your students good morals and virtues. Not negativities about life! And you could've just ask us to do another theme! But instead you sabotage our room that my students worked their asses off! What will Kyungsoo's uncle say to this huh?" Mr. Park rubs his temple, cursing under his breath.

 

"What does Kyungsoo's uncle has to do this? And your talking about morals? Why are you cursing?" Mr. Choi retorts with brows lifted.

 

"I'm cursing because I'm done being Mr. Nice Guy. You made my student cry. And I'm not going to let it go." He crosses his arms in mockery. "Well, according to my resources, Kyungsoo's uncle is Mr. Jung Yunho. And you know who Jung Yunho is?" He smirks when the other's face becomes white. "The president of Jayu Boys A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter