It's All For Kyungsoo

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 2476

 

 

Bright. White is all she sees as soon as she opens her eyes.

 

Am I dead already? I only fainted though.

 

God stop overthinking Kyungsoo.

 

Shut up mind. Wait. Am I fighting with myself? I should visit the doctor. 

 

She slowly sits up and rubs her temples. "Ugh."

 

"Oh my g-rrr. Kyungsoo dear, are you alright?" Someone holds Kyungsoo's shoulder gently and lays her down back on the bed. Kyungsoo can't recognize the voice that was talking to her.

 

"Who are you man?"

 

"Oh please Kyungsoo don't sass me with my quote."

 

"Lulu ge?" She rubs her eyes cutely. "Where am I? Am I dead? Why are you here? Are you dead too?"

 

Luhan chuckles at Kyungsoo's cuteness and pats 'his' head. "Yes it's me Kyungie. You're here in the clinic. No you're not dead. I'm watching over you. No I'm not dead."

 

"My head hurts. What happened? What time is it?" She squints her eyes shut as she snuggles her back on the bed. Luhan can feel his mouth tear from the wide smile spreading on his face.

 

"You fainted during the discussion of the fundraising event in your homeroom class. It's about.." He looks at his wrist watch and squints his eyes. "Six fourty-five in the evening."

 

"What exactly are you doing here?"

 

"I'm a student assistant here Kyungie." Luhan smiles as he caress Kyungsoo's hair. And Kyungsoo snuggles to the warmth radiating from Luhan's hand.

 

"You're warm gege. It's cold here. Who brought me here?"

 

"Jongin and Zitao." He says with so much hatred. Seeing Tao carrying Kyungsoo's unconcious body triggered something in him. His heart thumping painfully as the scene earlier. Mind saying 'Mine!' He shakes his thoughts away and looks at the 'male' in front of him who has 'his' closed as Luhan continues on petting 'his' head. "Jongin's face is really funny earlier. He's panicking face is very priceless. I've never seen him so panicked."

 

He looks at Kyungsoo who flutters 'his' eyes slowly. His heart skips a beat as he leans his face closer to Kyungsoo's----

 

"Umm.. Donghae hyung can you not narrate that? It's embarassing." Luhan's shy voice cuts the narrator, his face red from embarassment.

 

Kyungsoo clears as she bows to the intruder. Kyungsoo you did not say that. She mentally facepalms herself as she forces out a small smile. "Hello Donghae hyung."

 

"Hi there Kyungsoo dear. Well you two have to go because it's closing time." Donghae smiles at Kyungsoo and Luhan helps Kyungsoo up from the bed.

 

-

 

"No it's okay Lulu ge. I can walk by myself."

 

"It's already dark Kyungsoo. I insist. What if something happens to you?" Luhan is thinking about the possible 'what ifs' that can happen to Kyungsoo. He's just worried about Kyungsoo's well-being. Yeah. Worried about Kyungsoo's well-being. He can't be in love with Kyungsoo right? He can't be in love with a guy. But what if he is?

 

"Ge? Luhan? Luhaen hyung?" Luhan seems to snap out from his reverie and stares at Kyungsoo with a blank expression.

 

"Luhaen? Really Soo?"

 

"What? Baekhyun noona calls you that." Kyungsoo chuckles lowly. "I'm going to be fine hyung. I do martial arts." Luhan widens his eyes. "I almost knocked out a classmate last week because he was asking me to kick him in the face. I'm just being obedient."

 

"I know. Jongin and Tao told me. But still.. Just let hyung walk you home okay?"

 

"Fine." Kyungsoo shoves 'his' bag to Luhan's chest which made the older laugh in victory. "Follow me then." Kyungsoo starts walking fastly or maybe Luhan's just a slowpoke. He runs and stops to walk side by side with Kyungsoo.

 

Silence endues them as they walk through the dark street. Only the street lamps are lighting the whole road. Luhan is sure that he saw one lamp flickering. Like those ones in the horror movies. He visibly shivered and Kyungsoo noticed him. She smiles lightly and wraps her arm around Luhan's. "I told you hyung, I'm fine by myself. Look at you, you're scared of the dark aren't you?" To Luhan, it wasn't even insulting. He find Kyungsoo's voice actually comforting. It was enchanting and soothing.

 

"Yeah. But I didn't even expect it to be so dark on the way to your home. Do you usually take this road?"

 

"Not really. There's another way but it's longer. I usually take this road when I'm going home when it's already night time."

 

"But there's no single human in sight Kyungsoo-yah."

 

"I'm quite offended hyung. Do you not consider us as humans?" Kyungsoo said jokingly but her face is serious.

 

"Not like that Soo. I mean--- AHH!" Luhan stumbles down bringing Kyungsoo down with him.

 

"Ouch. My hurts." Kyungsoo sits up and rubs her bum then looks at Luhan who's looking in front with a terrified expression. "Luhan ge?" She looks in front and finds a man with a scary expression wearing ragged clothes looking at them sinistically. She puffs her cheeks and stands up. "What's wrong with you man? You just scared my hyung."

 

"What pretty boys you are." He looks at Kyungsoo then Luhan. He his lips and takes a step forward. He holds Kyungsoo's arm tightly and smiles creepily. "Why don't you two follow me and have some fun at my place?" He wriggles his eyebrows then laughs.

 

Kyungsoo grunts in disgust and slaps the man's face. "We don't have time for this creeper." She helps Luhan up and laces their fingers together. "Come on Luhan ge. I don't want to deal with any er tonight." She spats out venomously that even Luhan and the man cringe. Luhan stares at Kyungsoo because this is the first time he heard Kyungsoo curse. And wow, he might get nightmares later.

 

It seems that the man snapped out from his trance and yanked Luhan and Kyungsoo's arms forcefully. "I'm not done yet sweet cheeks. I'm not letting you two go until I get some of this." He trails his hands down Luhan's . "Ooh. What a nice you've got there." Luhan quivers in fear. He never felt so defenseless. He feels sorry for Kyungsoo because he's older and he can't do anything to protect themselves. "And some of this." He trails his hand on Kyungsoo's neck down to her chest. Kyungsoo's right eye twitches in loath as she grabs his hand and flips him effortlessly.

 

"Nobody touches my body and gets away with it." She spats and kicks the man's balls. She spits on the pained man's face and kicks his stomach which made him cough. She turns to Luhan and smiles sweetly. "Let's go gege before I do something much worse." She laces their fingers again and starts dragging Luhan away from the incident area.

 

With Luhan still in awe, he can only walk behind Kyungsoo while staring at their laced fingers. He never felt  so warm before, especially with h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter