New Everything

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 2043

 

 

 

 

"Is he real?"

 

"He looks like a girl."

 

"He's so small."

 

"Is the teacher sure that he's a boy?"

 

 

Those are the whispers that enveloped the whole classroom after Kyungsoo introduced herself. She rolls her eyes for the umpteenth time as the class gets even louder. They were silenced by the sound of the teacher's palm slapping the table.

 

"Well that's better. Kyungsoo-ssi, proceed to your sit please." Kyungsoo bows and mumbles a thanks to the teacher. She walks to her destination, the empty sit at the back next to a sleeping boy with his head resting on his arms on his table, earphones plugged in his ears as she sits down beside him. She blinks when he suddenly sits up, like he felt a presence.

 

Kyungsoo eyes him as the boy rubs his eyes and muffles a yawn. She watches him as he takes off his earphones and looks at her. She notices the bags under his eyes and blinks. She blushes when the boy smiled shyly at her. She immediately bows and flashes a smile. 

 

"Hi, I'm Do Kyungsoo. You look like a panda." She holds out her hand and the guy shook it.

 

"Huang Zitao. Just call me Tao, nice to meet you Kyungsoo-ssi. I get that a lot." He flashes her a smile. She blushes and looks away.

 

"Oh. I can see that Mr. Huang is awake. That's good. Would you mind if you tour Mr. Do around after school?" the teacher looked up from the book that she is reading to the class. Tao smiled and shakes his head.

 

"Not at all Ms. Choi. I would love to tour him around." Kyungsoo feels holes burning through her face as Tao observe her. Kyungsoo feels sweat forming on her nape as she wipes it off, trying to focus on the teacher's voice and lesson.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Gege! Kris gege!" Tao calls out for someone as he drags Kyungsoo like a rag doll along with him. Loud whispers surrounding the whole hallway as they make way through the sea of student bodies. Finally, after catching up a tall blonde male, Tao let go of Kyungsoo's hand and kick the tall dude on the shin. And on cue, the tall male hissed in pain as he hop on one foot while holding the one that was kicked. The tall male glares at Tao, attempting to hit him when Tao suddenly pulled Kyungsoo and hid behind his back. We all know Kris is a er for cute stuffs. Kris halted and gawked at the doe-eyed male *cough*female*cough*. Tao stuck out his tongue at the guy called Kris. Kyungsoo rolls her eyes and smacks Tao on the head which earned a pout from the panda.

 

"Who are you?" Kris suddenly asked which made Kyungsoo flinch backward. "Oh my God. I feel like dying." Kyungsoo eyes him up and down. "Well, you're definitely taller than Chanyeol." She blinks and realises the situation she's in. She immediately bows and introduces herself. "Annyeong Kris-ssi. I'm Do Kyungsoo."

 

"Transferee?" Kyungsoo nods. "We rarely get any transferee especially when it's in the middle of the semester." Kyungsoo nods again as she observe Kris' features. Sharp chin. Prominent jaws. Sharp nose. Fair skin. Soulfoul eyes. Thick brows. And can't forget the permanent face he has on. She chuckles when Kris raises his left brow. She grabs him by the collar and makes him crouch to meet her height. "Your eyebrows are cool." She pets the brows like a puppy, oblivious to the stares and whispers of the students around them, Kris' reddening cheeks, and Tao's amused stare.

 

"You look like a girl. You can even compete with Luhan."

 

"I get that a lot. But seriously, I'm a guy. You wanna see my balls?" Kris widens his eyes and shakes his head vigorously. "No offence man. I'd rather deal with Tao's aegyo than seeing your balls." Kyungsoo laughs and pats Kris' shoulder. "It's okay. I don't want to show it anyway." Kris smiled and Kyungsoo cooes because of his gums then Kris blushes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"And then Kyungsoo suddenly pinches Kris-ge's cheeks. Then he blushed." Cue on the table slapping and boisterous laughs. Kris sinks on his seat as he glances on Kyungsoo who's eating her sandwich quietly, not minding her surroundings. Kris found Kyungsoo cuter than Tao. Especially when Kyungsoo doesn't need to do aegyo because she herself is a living example. (A/N: Hey, nobody knows Kyung's a girl. I'm writing this in my point of view. So don't get confused.)

 

Kyungsoo smiles and realizes that the people she is sitting with haven't introduced themselves yet. She clears and immediately the attention was drawn to her. She blushes and speaks in a soft manner, "Umm.. Since you guys know who I am, would you mind introducing yourselves?"

 

"Oh right..." They chuckled in unison and one boy speaks up.

 

"Annyeong Kyungsoo. I'm Kim Minseok. Call me hyung because I'm sure that you are younger than me." Kyungsoo smiles and nods at the guy with the skinny frame yet chubby cheeks and feline eye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter