Special Chapter

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 1110

 

Jongin wakes up with a jolt, like how he starts his day every day. He looks at his alarm clock and red numbers glare at him. 6:00 am. It's still early. And today is Monday. But never too early for him to go change his clothes into his uniform. It’s never too early for him to start his day and cut three of his classes in the morning. It’s never too early for him to go to Gwangsun High and stalk the apple of his eye.

It takes about an hour for him to get there by foot but 20 minutes if he takes the bus. So he runs out of his dorm room he shares with roommate Jongup, he thinks. The guys also a dancer but short and has small eyes but also has a killer smile. He has to catch the first bus because it will take about 20 minutes before the second bus to Gwangsun High will arrive. And he can’t afford that because classes start there at 7:30 and it’s an hour from now.

He pants slightly as he boards the bus. He made it. He thinks to himself as he seats himself on the chair two rows down the door. Did I told you that he was currently munching on two pieces of bread he grabbed from the pantry earlier? No? Okay.

He keeps his eyes straight as the passengers slowly fills the bus. The man sitting behind him, blatantly ignores the middle-aged lady in front of him. He rolls his eyes because, wow. How shameless. He stands up and smiles at the lady and gives up his seat for her. The lady coos at him and tell him how much of a gentleman he is. Gently emphasizing the word gentleman. He smiles lightly and glares at the man who is still shameless, staring at the lady and Jongin’s exchange.

After what seems to be hours for him when in general it’s only been 20 minutes, he finally arrived at his destination, Gwangsun High. Ah, finally. He presses the button and he makes his way towards the door in the sea of people. After some time, he finally gets off the bus. He looks at his wristwatch and only one more minute until the person of his affection will strut through the gates. He starts counting down as he leans on the wall, flashing a smirk to girls who will stare at him and send them running with a blush on their faces.

It wasn’t long enough and the girl who he was waiting for walks flawlessly towards the gates after getting down from a car. He can’t help but wolf whistle in his head, since he don’t want her to think that his creepy, at the girl’s perfect proportions. Eyes looking down on the book she’s holdin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter