What's Going On

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 1348

 

Jongin doesn’t know what happened, but he’s walking around the fair with Kyungsoo. It’s normal to walk around the fair with your friend. But holding hands? And they are both boys for God’s sake! But he is wearing a wig and girl’s clothes so Kyungsoo passes as a girl. He doesn’t want to retrieve his hand because Kyungsoo’s hand is so warm and it fit so perfectly with his hand. Jongin’s face became red just thinking about it. He looks at Kyungsoo and he smiles fondly when he see Kyungsoo’s face lit up at everything he sees.

“So is this the first time you’ve been to fairs?” Jongin asks Kyungsoo who shakes his head. “No. But this is the first I’ve been in an all-boys’ school fair.”

“Wait. I thought you’re from Gwangsun High. How come you’ve never been here before? Your school is owned by your cousin right?” Jongin wonders. “Uh yeah. I never really had the time to go out of school so I’m excited.” Kyungsoo replies while eyeing a stuff toy on a stall where you have to shoot plates and break it to win the toy. When the conversation dies down, Jongin follows Kyungsoo’s line of sight and sees Pororo the penguin.

“Umm... Would you like me to win Pororo for you?” He asks when Kyungsoo blinks up at him. “Err not really. I could win that for myself actually.” Kyungsoo replies with a side grin.

Kyungsoo then marches up to the stall. “Hey fellow student! Can I have a gun?” The guy at the stall stares in awe at Kyungsoo. “Hello?” Kyungsoo waves a hand in front of the guy and pouts when there was no answer.

“Hey dude, this girl is a guy wearing a wig.” Jongin removes Kyungsoo’s wig which surprised the guy. “See?”

“Jongin that was rude.” Kyungsoo grabs his wig back and put it back on. “Can I please have a gun now?”

“Uh yes! Here!” He handed Kyungsoo a rifle which Kyungsoo gladly accepted. He laughs evilly that scared Jongin and person who is watching the stall. “Pororo is mine.” He then aimed his gun at the poor plate. He pulls the trigger and the plate broke.

Jongin stares, horrified, as Kyungsoo breaks five plates in a row. “Wow.” He whispers. He snapped out of his trance when Kyungsoo squeals after receiving the penguin doll. He watches how Kyungsoo blushes and giggles like a kid while hugging the stuffed penguin tightly. ‘I wish I was the toy.’ He shakes his head at his own thought and mentally hits himself. ‘What the Jongin.’

“Hey Jongin~” Kyungsoo suddenly holds his right hand and drags him lightly on his feet. “Let’s go~” And he was lost in his own world again, staring at his intertwined hand with Kyungsoo’s.

 

After a few moments of walking around, Jongin finally speaks. “Kyungsoo. You really look like someone I know.” Kyungsoo raises his right eyebrow at him. “What do you mean Jongin?”

“You look like the girl I stalk back in Gwangsun. You know your old school.”

“What. You stalk a girl who looks like me? Aren’t you creepy?” Kyungsoo’s replies in a joking manner, to hide his chagrin. “Maybe that was my cousin. We look alike.”

“Your cousin? Wow. Your cousin must be so casual with Baekhyun then. They were always together when I drop by at Gwangsun.” Jongin continues on prying on Kyungsoo, probably to know the ‘truth’.

“Of course she is. Baekhyun is my best friend.” Kyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter