Teacher Chanyeol

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 1523

 

Key stares at Baekhyun with agape, Kyungsoo also but through the mirror. Baekhyun flushes, "WHAT? I'm a teen! I also have hormones!"

 

Kyungsoo snorts loudly which made the other two females look at her. "Sorry.." She snorts again, this time covering . "Can't help it. You're gross Baekie. Ew. Don't tell me you're this blunt with Chanyeol?"

 

She guffawed and hit the counter with her tiny hands as Baekhyun nods shyly while Key look daggers at her. "Pfft. HAHAHAHA! Omaygahd Baek. Srsly? Oh damn. HAHAHA!" Kyungsoo gives another roar of laughter as Baekhyun sinks down to her feet with her face red as your period. Ew.

 

"Okay Kyungsoo I get it okay? Now stop laughing!" Baekhyun cried out, getting redder by every second as Kyungsoo laughs some more. A few seconds, Kyungsoo wipes the tears away from her eyes. "Gahd, that was seriously funny." She shakes her head and looks at Key.

 

"Thanks again Kibum~ I don't know what I'll do without you!" She hugs the blushing older female. "No problem Soo. All for you." She pinches the younger's cheeks until the doors chimed open.

 

"KIM KIBUM ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" The three girls snapped their heads to the direction of the doors swiftly you could hear bones breaking. (Seriously.)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Phew. I'm glad that we explained thouroughly to Jonghyun sunbae. Oh God. His face is so funny earlier."

 

Kyungsoo sighs for the nth time while looking out the window. "----called Chanyeol. Hey Soo? Are you listening?" Kyungsoo wakes up from her trance and looks at Baekhyun who is waving her hand in front of her face.

 

Baekhyun snorts and continued speaking, "As I said, I called Chanyeol because he has teach you on how you should act in school because you need it."

 

"I don't have any choice here, do I?"

 

"Yup. So shut your because we're here." Baekhyun holds the younger's hand and pulls her out of the bus. They are now walking to a stony pathway and as they walk further, there's a white apartment comes into their view which made Baekhyun's eyes twinkle in admiration. "Wow. Yeol's house is simple yet beautiful." Kyungsoo nodded her head in agreement and smiled inwardly.

 

The door opens and reveals a lanky tall male wearing black jeans and a fitted blue v-neck shirt. "Oh . I think I just wet my undies, again." Kyungsoo giggles while shaking her head as she greeted the male.

 

"Hello to you too Kyungsoo. Wow. You look great. But still pretty." the latter just laughs and the taller male ushers them to come in.

 

 

 

Now situated comfortably on the couch, Kyungsoo let's her eyes wander around the room. There aren't many furnitures but you can say it has that homey feel which made her slump on the sofa. Not for long though because she's hearing weird noises that contained, 'nnghh.. Yeollie..' ' Baek! Kyungsoo's outside' 'Ahh God..'

 

Kyungsoo covers her ears, not really wanting to hear further more. She reaches for her phone and pulled out her earphones. She curses, stupid Baekhyun and her damn hormones. She immediately relaxes as the song sways smoothly into her ears. She sings along through the lines 'I'd give my all to have' and
'Just one more night with you' to die down the loudening noises inside Chanyeol's kitchen.

 

 

 

 

"Seriously. Save me from your escapades please. I don't want to lose my innocence and my sanity." Kyungsoo rolls her eyes as she nags the couple sprawled in front of her. "That was disgusting, really."

 

Chanyeol gives her an apologetic look while Baekhyun sighs. "So shall we get started with the lesson?" Chanyeol claps his hands while staring at Kyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter