Jongin's Plan to Win

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 2428 

 

Kyungsoo smiles at Minseok and Luhan who are approaching her.

"Damn Kyungsoo, looking so fine today." Luhan bites his lowerlip while eyeing an uncomfortable Kyungsoo from head to toe. "Ouch! Minnieeee~!" He touches his head where Minseok hit him.

"You're making Kyungsoo uncomfortable Luhan." Minseok smiles at Kyungsoo. "You're gorgeous."

"Are you two kidding me? You both look stunning! Are you sure you're not a girl?" Kyungsoo jokes.

"But you look like a real girl!" Luhan shouts.

"You look more like a real girl!" More real than me, a girl. Meh. Kyungsoo said to herself.

Minseok pokes Kyungsoo's right chest, and it felt soft. Kyungsoo covers her chest in reflex and looks at Minseok in horror. "Hyung! I expected it from Luhan hyung not from you!" Kyungsoo walks away feeling molested.

"That was really soft." Minseok whispers to himself while staring at his finger intently.

"Dude, you alright?" Luhan places his hand on Minseok's shoulder and look at his friend worriedly.

"I'm okay. Hey Kyungsoo! What kind of bread did you put on your chest?" Minseok runs after the younger and Kyungsoo shakes him away.

"It's bread rolls, okay?" She hisses and plops down the chair backstage.

 

Jongin looks left and right to see any signs of people who will throw him out back to the event. He sighs when he finally finds Kyungsoo's dressing room and softly knocks. He waits while glancing around the hallways. The door opens revealing a red Baekhyun and a laughing Key.

"Umm.. Did I interrupt something?" Jongin blinks at Baekhyun who straightens out her skirt.

"No. No. What can I do for you Jongin?" She smiles while her cheeks are still pink.

"Umm.. Do you know where Kyungsoo is?"

"Oh. She's—I mean he's already backstage with the other contestants. Why?" Baekhyun wipes the sweat off her forehead.  . That was close. Jongin raises his eyebrow but didn't say anything further.

"I just wanted to talk to him." He smiles and puts his hands in the back pockets of his pants.

"Oh. If you wanna to talk to 'her', you have to bid. So you can have her all day." Baekhyun air quoted the word her and winked at Jongin. "Or you're not planning to join the bidding?"

"No no no. I'm going to bid."

"Well you should be outside already. I mean, the program is going to start. You don't want to miss out on Kyungsoo crossdressing right?" Baekhyun flashes a knowing smile.

"Uhh.. Wouldn't want to miss it out for the world." Baekhyun smiles and pats Jongin on the back. Then she pushes Jongin out of the door with an encouraging smile.

"You better win this bid Jongin. I am not trusting Kyungsoo to anyone here except you." 

"Why me?" Jongin blinks.

"Just because." She smiles. "Good luck Jongin!" She 'hwaiting!'s and slams the door on Jongin's face. He blinks and scratches his head then walks back to where he sits, the front seat.

 

At the other side of the door, Baekhyun places a hand on her heart and breaths out a relieved sigh. "Phew, that was close."

"Dammit Baekhyun. You almost spilled it!" Key scolds with her arms in the air.

"I know! You don't have to tell me!" Baekhyun argues back.

 

"That wasn't five minutes. Damn main events. Always like this. Ugh." A student behind Tao complains. "But damn, the guy from 3A looks hot. What was his name? Do Kyungsoo?" The student whispers to his friend beside him.

"Isn't he the guy who beat Kris Wu on a basketball match?"

"Yes. He's awesome. Can you believe someone that small could beat our almighty basketball captain?" They laughed.

"Umm. Can you not talk about my friend and my classmate like I'm not here? Thank you." Tao sends a glare before facing the stage.

 

"Sorry to keep you guys waiting. But now, let's get the party starting! Open sesame!" Jongdae sways his arms to the direction of the curtains and it opens in between showing the contestants walking one by one. The crowd cheers louder as the contestants waves to their respective sections. But one stands out the most to Jongin. Obviously it's Kyungsoo. Behind Lee Chanhee, Kyungsoo was walking glamorously in a white long sleeved see-through, red fitted jeans and white opened toe heels.

Tao's jaw dropped. Sehun squints his eyes because the room has gotten bright when he saw Kyungsoo walked out. Jongin looks like a fish with his mouth gaping up and down. Jongdae, let's just say he's liking the show very much. Lay's taking pictures. Kris wolf whistles while Junmyeon claps his hands because he's the council's president.

Kyungsoo ends her walk with her head held high, she smirks before blowing a kiss to the crowd. Most just got louder, some fainted and some just stared and stared in shock until Kyungsoo disappeared into the curtains.

 

"Are you sure that the contestant from 3A is not a girl?"

"Damn if he's a real girl, I wouldn't mind dating a fine like his."

"Those red jeans looks good on him. It hugs his thighs perfectly."

"He slayed those sky-scaper heels. How can he walk with those?"

 

"I wore something higher." Jongin mutters under his breath. But only Tao heard him.

"Kyungsoo looks natural with girl clothes Jongin. He looks like a real girl. That's why the guys noticed his heels." Tao says while fidgeting on his seat, eyes fixed on stage but you can see irritation in his eyes. Who wouldn't be when other guys are ogling on his 'man' crush?

"But the second and third comment I heard wasn't very pleasant." Sehun interjects.

"Yeah and I'm—" Jongin's voice was cut off when the crowd hollers when music starts. And the program officially starts with the first contestand walks out with a mic in his hands. 'Ah, the talents. I wonder what will Kyungsoo do. Oh wait, I just realized that all the third year contestants surnames are Lee except for Kyungsoo. Haha really Jongin now.'

 

A few talents later and it was the turn of third years. The students couldn't contain their excitement when Hongbin came out all dolled up. Familiar music of Wonder Girls' 'So Hot' seeps through the speake

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter