Makeover and Byun Baekhyun

Of Chest Binders, Oversized Shirts & Boxers...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Words: 1133

 

Kyungsoo's right eye twitches as she was being dragged by Byun Baekhyun in every men clothing store. Either sales ladies or sales men, whatever you call them, eyeing them as they come and go through the doors. She exhales heavily, trying to calm herself down from having a fit. "C'mon Kyungie! We still have to find the right size for you! Even the smallest size doesn't fit you." Baekhyun whispers not so quietly on Kyungsoo's ear.

 

"Byun Baekhyun. Please. I'm a girl. Not a freaking man--"

 

"Don't freaking man me Do Kyungsoo. You are going to be a ing boy for four ing semesters without me by your ing side. So shut the up and let me shop for you because this is our last shopping together with you as a girl." Baekhyun snaps at Kyungsoo who looks at her with her infamous big puppy eyes with her lips trembling. Eyes glistening and her heart-shaped lips starts forming a cute pout. "Now don't you give me that damn look. It's not going to work on me now Do Kyungsoo." Kyungsoo pouts even more, widening her eyes (if that's even possible) even more. Baekhyun sighs and hugs the younger tightly.

 

"Soo please. This will be the last time we'll be shopping together. Just let me do this okay?" Baekhyun looks at Kyungsoo with pleading eyes while the latter was staring back blankly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"How many times did you say the 'f' word?" Kyungsoo blurted out suddenly that made Baekhyun jump slightly. Kyungsoo blinks and muttered, "What happened to you? Why'd you jump?" She blinks innocently as she eyes the older female who has her palm on top of her left chest while breathing heavily. The female glares at her and smacks her shoulder lightly that made the doe-eyed female pout in pain. "What was that for?"

 

"That was for scaring me! Seriously? You were so quiet and then suddenly you'll talk? You almost gave me a heart attack!" Baekhyun flails while Kyungsoo rolls her eyes. "Now don't you roll your eyes at me Do Kyungsoo."

 

"Whatever Baekkie. I'm not mute. Of course I'm quiet! I was thinking okay?" Kyungsoo sighs as she goes in the store in front of them. A few minutes later, a very upset Baekhyun came strolling in with her cheeks huffed and arms crossed. She eyes Kyungsoo like a hawk who was talking to the manager of the store.

 

"Oh no no no, sir. I don't think I need smaller clothes. I need bigger ones so that my chest won't show. I mean---"

 

"What are you doing Kyungsoo?" Baekhyun asked. The younger looked at her then back to the manager. "I'm buying clothes Baek. And come to think of it.." Kyungsoo bows to the manager as he leaves back to his office and walks towards Baekhyun. She whispers, "I'm going to act as a boy so why would I need small clothes that will show my body?" Baekhyun smiles and nods at Kyungsoo, finally getting her idea.

 

"Okay then. Did we bought binders already?" Kyungsoo grins and answered, "We have 10 of them."

 

"Alrig

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter