Chapter 8

Music Video Project

Ricky P.O.V

I drew the last lines of the clothing sketch. It was a mixture of casual and sportive... maybe a bit posh as well, who knew?

I eyed it, as it was finished. Not bad, not bad at all. I rubbed my arms, as I suddenly felt cold. Why was is...? I looked around to see if there were windows opened... but no...

Then it hit me. The door was still opened... Jonghyun just hadn't closed it... Urg really... he should know to close it when leaving a room. I shook my head. Maybe in every other case he seems to be more grown than me, but when it comes to etiquette he was just a baby... But not only him, actually most of my members were.

I sighed and stood up, walking to the door to close it. Why exactly had I send him away? Ah, well because he hadn't helped me anyway... and I thought of Chanhee to need him more than me.

The thought of it somehow stinged me. Right, Chanhee was – along with Niel – my best friend... but I really was oversensitive when it comes to our maknae.

It wasn't even Chanhee, I was jealous of... no actually it was just the fact of someone else being with ChangJo, that bothers me.

Nobody knew, but since perhaps two years I had this secret crush thing towards him. Not very helpful at all... just think of the amount of time I had to share with him... not the mention the skinship that was like hell... I could barely take it.

I smelled fried eggs... was someone cooking? Most probably Niel and Cap... but why the hell should they do that. And honestly, didn't this smell a little burnt?

I just shrugged it off. I wasn't exactly the one to help them it there had something happened. And seriously they are both grown up... they can help themselves. And honestly, ChangJo would help, nothing more. Chanhee had Byunghun and I think everyone except them knew... I mean even the fans mostly noticed.

I stepped towards the dance hall and when I reached it, I felt myself standing still, listening. But nothing was heard. I sighed. Away with these stalking thoughts, Changhyun!

Then the next thought was to knock, but then I wondered why... Was I thinking I would disturb something? Ahhh Changhyun, no!

So I just opened the door and saw ChangJo taking notes on his pad. Where was Chanhee? Had ChangJo scared him away?

“Jonghyun?”, I wispered almost inaudibly.

He turned around and sighed as he faced me. “Really Changhyun... shouldn't you be working?”, he asked calming down himself. I nodded and shrugged at the same time. “Well... I... I wanted ...”, I stuttered.

ChangJo watched me reproachful. “Changhyun... if nobody does our task, we have nothing to wear in the video... would you like to be filmed ?”

I whined. “Jonghyun... you're mean.” I looked at the floor trying some aegyo. I knew I was good at doing so... because well I was fake maknae.

I heard ChangJo sighing. “Changhyun... “, he said dissatisfied. “Hm... how about I show you the choreography?”, he said kneeling in front of me, looking upwards, so that he could look in my face.

I thought about it for a moment and finally looking up, nodding. “Okay...” I said.

So ChangJo began showing the moves. It was quiet easy … well compared to other dances we did, but somehow... well everything has its good sides... That way, training wouldn't be that hard...

But honestly, when ChangJo does it, it seems like it was the most complicate, most thought-out dance you've ever seen. Congrats to the dancing machine in front of me. And hell, he was hot, doing the moves. I think it's quiet impossible to look hot, while just sitting on the floor... but well simply was.

Finally he stood up walking towards me, stopping right in front. “So... how did you like it?”, he asked looking in my eyes.

“I-it was w-wonderful.”, witnessed overwhelmed and suddenly blushed when I noticed his presence so near.

I just stared for a moment and then turned aside. “S-seriously great job, you two.”


Aww Ricky... why so shy... everyone wants to see you together with ChangJo...

guys seriously, I tried but it just didn't work this fast with Ricky's attitude he has gotten.... (maybe I just can't characterize)

well and I know you want to know about Cap's reaction to the kiss

and please comment I'm currently feeling like writing against a wall...