Chapter 10

Music Video Project

Nobody's P.O.V

ChunJi and Byunghun were sitting on the floor, happily laughing and chatting with each other.

L.Joe had already almost forgotten about his sudden streak of jealousy. In the end ChunJi was his best friend and as long as Teen Top exists it will be like that.

Then his glance stopped on the notes, still standing on the piano. He remembered ChangJo's rap... could he really manage it. After all he was not that trained in rapping.

After some hesitation he took his phone out of his pocket and texted ChangJo to come over to the dining room. Hopefully he will get it soon, because otherwise L.Joe had to look for him and that would mean to leave ChunJi.

Meanwhile it vibrated inside of ChangJo's cardigan, lying on the practise room floor, being noticed by Ricky.

“Hey, it's your phone vibrating.”, he informed the maknae, taking it out of the piece of clothing.

ChangJo trudged beside Ricky. “Who is it?”, he asked wondering who it was, but even more what this someone wants.

“It's Byunghun...” Ricky answered confused. “Why doesn't he just come over instead of texting?”

ChangJo shrugged clueless. “Dunno.” he mumbled and took the phone reading the message.

“Ah Ricky... he wants me to come over... he says he want to try something. Are you coming with me?” the maknae asked, but Ricky shook his head. “No I'm going to...”, he coughed, “the bathroom”


ChangJo's P.O.V

So I made my way to the dining room, where the piano was standing. To reach it, you had to pass by the kitchen, and that's where I saw our main vocalist and leader clinging together, technically, no practically making out.

I immediately hid behind the next door and tried to catch my breath, that was gotten out of control. Oh my freaking god... I was absolutely speechless. Different thoughts ran through my head.

How long did that already go? What else than kissing had they done?

I shook my head unbelieving. How was I supposed to act around them in future? Should I tell the others?

I rubbed my forehead completely spaced out, but then my senses returned to me and I remembered that I was going to go to L.Joe and automatically did just that.


L.Joe's P.O.V

I smiled at ChangJo as he arrived. “Hey bro...”, I welcomed him, standing up.

“Look I want you to do this part.”, I explained gesturing widely. ChangJo watched it and seemed a bit surprised to me. But somehow he appeared somehow distant. What is he currently thinking about? Did he see a ghost?

That was exactly what he looked like. As if managing a shock. But I didn't want to ask... maybe I was wrong anyway, and he was just exhausted.

“What happened?”, Chanhee suddenly asked ChangJo worriedly. There it was again, my new friend called jealousy. Why did he had to care about the maknae, huh? I know I was most probably overacting, because he just wants to know because they were band members... but arrgh... I just don't want him to care... okay?

ChangJo swallowed hard. “Well, … I-I, nothing.”, he stuttered not very convincing.

“You can tell us, Jonghyun.”, Chanhee nodded, while talking.


Is ChangJo going to tell ChunJoe about his discovery?