Chapter 18

Music Video Project

ChangJo's P.O.V

It's been ten days after that shocking news about the so called 'Lovefool' music video. We had recorded the vocals, did a dance version (however our dancing coach was absolutely exited about that failed choreography) and finally there was a dance practise, just because the management is constantly thinking we are dying from boredom.

Andy-hyung had told us about a teaser coming out today. I suggested some scenes from all these videos, but what would come... I couldn't possibly be shocked more.

We met in the living room, since there stood the laptop. Ricky sat down on the chair, while we others placed ourselves behind him in a semicircle. I stood exactly behind him, so I put my head onto his shoulder to at least see something. And to be honest kind of enjoyed it.

Ricky clicked on the browser and opened YouTube. The next thing he does was starting the video. My eyes widened immediately. This was not... no... but how... L.Joe had promised to delete it... he said... and …

Omo... my eyes wandered to L.Joe who was also staring at me with the same expression. We had recorded this video, at our holidays on Hawaii. I myself just wanted to have some nice pictures of Ricky. Yes, yes evil maknae and stuff, but look at him. He looks so cute here.

But afterwards we decided to delete the video. Nah, maybe he just forgot. But nevertheless how did the video got into Andy's hands? Was it possible that it was still on the camera?

The process happening in the other's faces was even more shattered. You could see the thinking in their heads. All of them remembered this happening … but they had no idea where this video came from. It was almost funny.

Nobody lost a word at that afterwards and the feeling in the dorm was rather awkward until everyone had decided not to speak or even think about it, anymore. It was like a unwritten rule.

Except Ricky. He came in our room, in the evening and threw himself at me and began to cry. “I don't wanna see this. Jonghyun make it disappear. I don't like it...”, he whined sobbing.

“Shhh Changhyun, I can't do anything about it you know. But see, it's not that bad. The Angels will love it and you're not dying from it. Besides what's the harm?”, I whispered.

“I'm ugly...”, Ricky sobbed convulsive.

I breathed in audible. “Changhyun, you're everything but ugly. Be-Believe me.”, I almost stuttered and hugged him tighter. “Actually to me you're the most beautiful person on earth, even in the whole universe.”, I exclaimed.

Ricky stopped sobbing and looked at me unbelieving, shaking his head. “You only say that to make me stop crying.”

I watched him instantly. “Changhyun don't ever say again you are ugly. It's not even near the truth.” Ricky buried his face in my chest. “Thank you.”, he whispered, holding onto me.

I patted his back. Seriously baby, why so cute? You want to kill me with your cuteness, don't you? “And you're cute...”, I continued. Once started, I've to end it.

“You're beautiful, cute and funny. You're perfect by the way. I like you, I love... you.”

Ricky had freed himself from my arms. He stood at the wall of the room. “What is this? Some supid gay thingy? I-I'm not like this...”, he exclaimed, looking kind of scared.

Sure, he wasn't. What was I imagining? Just let me try one last time.

“You're not? So why always coming to me, hugging me, watching me when I change? Do you think I didn't notice your gaze? I'm not believing you.”, I said, trying to sound convinced.

I saw Ricky blush. Jackpot. He bit his lip and swallowed several times until walking towards me, pecking my cheek. He has tears in his eyes. “I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I-I can't accept this...”

I hold him close, afraid he would disappear any time. “It's no harm by this. You like me, I like you. That's how it has to be, right?”


L.Joe's P.O.V

“Baby, let's go buy some ice cream. I wanna take my mind off things.”, I said taking ChunJi's hand in mine. He was sitting on his bed, staring holes in the air.

Finally he breathed out, nodding. “Okay, okay good idea.” He stood up, quickly pecking my lips, then running in the hall to put on a jacket. I chuckled at his shyness. He wasn't tough enough to stay when he kissed me. I would have to hold him by my side. I tapped after him and we both left the apartment.

I got him walking with me hand in hand, but only until he saw the ice cream shop. He run towards it, poising at the strawberry ice cream.

“I wanna have a coup of it, Byungie. Please, buy me.”, he said, tugging on my shirt. Aish, he could be so damn cute when he wanted something.

I could only nod and bought him a whole strawberry ice cream bowl and handed it to him. He stared at me. “I can't eat this all.”, he pouted.

I smiled. “Okay okay, I'm gonna help you.” So we began sharing the ice cream. I fed my baby a spoonful.

Suddenly he stopped eating. “I've to ask you something.Honey, why do you keep cóndoms in your drawer?”, he asked immediately blushing.

“I would tell you, baby... but I don't.”, I said surprised. How got he this idea? Seriously?

“But I saw them. Byungie, don't lie to me. When I searched for the camera, I saw them.”, ChunJi said, looking hurt.

I could only shake my head. “I don't know what you're speaking about. I didn't put them there. I don't even HAVE cóndoms... We can look after them, at home, okay Channie?”

“Actually there's another thing I haven’t told you yet... I have known about the bathtub video all the time. I watched it on the camera. Did you...?”, he asked shyly.

This time I had to write it on my card and nodded. “Me and ChangJo we filmed it.”

ChunJi looked extremely hurt. First this mysterious thing about the cóndoms he was definitely not believing me and now this. He had to feel betrayed.

“I'm sorry Chanhee... we thought it would be funny and in the end I wanted to delete it. But I wanted to keep the pictures of you. I like watching you, you know. So I didn't bring it over me. And then I forgot about this whole thing... It was never filmed to be published, believe me.”, I tried to explain myself.

“You sure you don't know about that thing in your drawer?”, ChunJi asked quietly and I just nodded.

“Hey baby, your ice cream is melted.”, I realized that moment. “You have some right there.”, I said reaching out to wipe it from his lips.


Guys! *wave wave*

Chappie written and hell, it's the second last one.

Finally ChangRick got together, but we still don't know about the thingy in the drawer and remember there is ChangJo still knowing about N.A.P.

But you can tell they managed to make their video xD

And if I don't get to upload tomorrow: I wish you Happy Easter! Find many easter eggs and greetings to the easter bunny if anyone sees him xD