Chapter 6

Music Video Project

ChunJi's P.O.V

I watched L.Joe for like a minute and finally nodded agreeing.

“Okay, okay Byunghun, if you say so...”, I said, not hiding my still lasting unsureness.

“Then, then... I just go back to the dancing hall and finish the dance, okay dear?”, I asked, while watching the rapper.

“Um... alright, then I will write ChangJo's rap part. Good luck then, hon-...”, L.Joe froze and carefully studied my face. I looked back. Did he just say...? Did he just wanted to say...

I quickly nodded and rushed out of the dining room, blushed all over the face. I ran towards the dancing hall as fast as I could to escape that embarrassing situation.

As I wanted to enter the hall I suddenly bummed into someone. When I looked up I saw it was ChangJo.

“S-sorry”, I mumbled totally confused. Why was he here? Shouldn't he be with Ricky... to... um... think for the clothes.

But no, Choi Jonghyun, him all over, stood just in front of me.

“Where were you?”, he asked me curiously. “Weren't you supposed to be inside?”, he pointed to the dancing hall.

“Erm... Jonghyun... I-I can explain...”, I said, shifting my weight from one leg to the other. ChangJo just looked into my eyes. “Yeah?”

“I was checking how far Byunghun is with the song.”, I declared truthfully. ChangJo nodded.

“Can you show me then how far YOU are, now where you know the melody?” he wanted to know and simultaneously shoved me inside.

I gulped. I... should show ChangJo... our dancing boy... “O-okay then...” I almost whispered.

I started to hum the song and gulped once more, then shook my head and repeated the moves from before: I sat down, pulled my legs to my body, hopped up...

ChangJo watched me blank faced. Oh...I don't wanna know how he would punish me for this... just not finish dancing... just not...

“Stop it.”, ChangJo said after a minute or so. “Please... Chanhee what is this?” he questioned distracted.

“J-Jonghyun... this... well...” I looked on the floor, doomed.

Then ChangJo said something, I really didn't expect. “Well like this we can't show anyone... but I think... I think it somehow fits the song... hm Chanhee let's do it that way...” he explained and then started miming my moves, but he was ChangJo... as he did it, it did look logic and definitely suitable. Like he could do every move, but it would still look good.

He added some requisites like chairs, a table and lastly a beanbag chair. Then he took a note pad and registered standing positions, moves and changes.

After about 25 minutes his eyes wandered over his notes one last time and then he lifts his head to me. “What do you say?”, ChangJo asked me.

I only could sigh in amazement. That was more I expected... well it was impressive as hell. He had just fixed my helpless tries to a serious choreography.

“Jonghyun, seriously you're god.”


Your idea of Teen Top helping each other was exactly what I was thinking about.

Well, ChunJoe's problems seems to be solved... N.A.P's and ChangRick's still left.

And also there is still Minsoo having eggs in his face... what would that mean about N.A.P's relation?

What do you think, would they really be able to do it by themselves?