Chapter 3

Music Video Project

ChangJo's P.O.V

I threw the next crumbled piece of paper on the floor. Ricky was already about to finish his next design. Well, they weren't bad, but still he wasn't a born designer... he was drawing his pictures for the image of an idol band, remember... it's not like we hadn't a reputation to loose.

Usually, there was a professional designer assigned to think of the clothes we should wear... and in fact they had to do that WITH the song... not like us with no clue what L.Joe is going to compose... a ballad? A hip hop song? A song categorized in genre dance? We just didn't know... and furthermore I'm not the one to instruct for something artistic creative... Maybe Ricky was... but me?

I could invent a dance very easily... but with the music, I want to say, as long as L.Joe hadn't finished his composing we won't be able to do our task.

I sighed. “Ricky you can't combine red and green... it looks like a Christmas tree”, I said, to remind him, that I was still there, because he was so into his doing that he seemed like he almost forgot me being next to him. The poor boy tore the page off his block.

“Really ChangJo... do YOU have an idea?”, he asked a bit angry. I shook my head apologetically. “No, I'm sorry... I'm somehow not creative...”, I mumbled.

“You know what ChangJo, just go and do what you want. I don't need you here.”, Ricky said pissed.

“Ricky... I'm sorry... I really try...”, I wanted to explain myself, but I couldn't finish.

The small boy shook his head. “No, go and find Chanhee, I really think he needs your help more than me.”
He couldn’t possibly be wrong, because here I was definitely, absolutely useless. But really, it's not that I don't like ChunJi, but I prefer spending time with Ricky ... And to be sent away by Ricky, himself... I don't know it kind of hurt.


 

Nobody's P.O.V

“No, Minsoo, no! I want a colourful setting”, Niel said, as he watched Minsoo, drawing a somehow scary looking scene.

“But Niel, you don't even know the song... we need some options to decide and one of them IS colourful, look.”, Cap said, pointing at one of his drawings.

“I don't like it.”, Niel said unconvinced. “Do another one.”, he demanded.

Cap sighed. Niel hadn't done anything, but criticize his designs. And still Cap didn't want to send him away. In a very strange way Niel supported him.

So, he tried once more and did an very funny, bright and, well, colourful setting design. “What about that, boss?”, Minsoo asked.

Niel examined it. “Well...”, he said, obviously thinking about it. “Well, Minsoo, great job.”, he finally said, smiling brightly.

'That smile...', Cap thought dreaming. He really loved it.

“Now that we have the setting, let's think about the plot.”, Niel said excited.

“Niel, once again, we don't know, if we choose this one.”, Minsoo mentioned.

“But I want to take this.”, Niel grumbled dissatisfied.

“We will see, okay Niel.”, Cap sighed a bit annoyed, and Niel, happy again, immediately clapped. He was unbelievable. Cap thought of L.Joe, composing a very dark song, but with Niel by Minsoo's site, there would still be this multicoloured setting, because he just couldn't stand him, being sad.

“Minsoo, I'm bored. Let's do something fun.”, Niel sang, dancing through the kitchen.

“About what exactly are you thinking?”, the leader asked suspiciously.

 


Well, what does Niel want to do with Cap?

Is ChangJo going to help ChunJi, and is ChunJi even going to accept it?

And lastly what about L.Joe and the song?

 

Actually I had the idea for this fic some month ago, and recoverd it on saturday.

Today I remembered the music video, that inspired me.

I'm curious, if you guys will find out which one. Bets will be accepted from now on :)