Chapter 13

Music Video Project

Ricky's P.O.V

I woke caused by a sharp scream. I opened my eyes only to be immediately dazzled because of the brightness.

Another scream and a crying ChunJi were heard and then you heard a door being slammed shut.

Finally I stood up to look what happened. I ruffled my hair making my way to the door opening it.

The only thing I saw was ChunJi running into the bathroom and L.Joe standing in their room's door just grinning at the situation.

What did that mean? What happened? I was going to ask and had nearly made my first step to go to L.Joe, but ChangJo, who shared a room with me, hold my hand.

“Don't...”, he mumbled almost inaudibly. “It's their problem, not yours.”

I turned around to face ChangJo standing dangerously close. Why did he do something like that? Honestly, I'm feeling unpleasant being this near to him, but nevertheless we were friends. It was okay, I guess? He didn't do that on purpose, did he?

“What happened?”, I asked him curiously, but he just shrugged.

“No idea... and Changhyun dear ... it doesn't matter, okay?”, ChangJo tried to persuade me, stepping even closer if possible. One inch closer and he would contact me...

I nodded slowly looking up to him. Did he know how uncomfortable I felt right now? But if I had to name it, it would be the kind of unpleasant feeling that you enjoy though... should I say unfamiliar feelings... new kind of adventure... something alike...

And what I also was wondering about: He wasn't curious at all? I don't believe that... I mean it seemed like it was something serious, right?

“Go and change, you sure wanna eat something, don't you?”, ChangJo smiled. I sighed, backed away and dressed myself. Afterwards went with him in the kitchen. We were the first to be there. Maybe I could find out about ChunJi and L.Joe later. Now it's breakfast time!


C.A.P's P.O.V

Niel's voice ran into my mind. “Minsoo-hyung, wake up.”, he said. I just turned away from him. I didn't wanna wake.

It was probably the worst I could do, because now Niel started tickling me. I tried to ignore it, but after about half a minute I began bursting out in laughter.

“Noo, Niel mercy!”, I whined, but he didn't stop until I sat in the bed, trying to defend myself. I ended up involving him in a hug to keep him from tickling.

He wanted to free himself, but I was stronger than him, thank god. Otherwise I would have been irritated for hours.

“Morning...”, I yawned and nuzzled my nose into Niel's hair. He shook his head to remove my nose, but no chance Niel.

“Couldn't you just get up?”, my baby asked unhappy. I sighed. “But I wanna cuddle with you..”, I mumbled taking in his lovely scent. No ten camels would get me out of this situation.

“Hyung, we have to turn this video, remember?”, Niel tried to appeal to my rationality. Useless... I was tired.

“Minsoo... please...”, he pleaded one last time ever so cutely, that I finally had to give up. I sighed, let Niel go and stood up. “Happy now?”, I asked.

Niel nodded absolutely satisfied. Meanie... using his aegyo to convince me...

L.Joe's P.O.V

We all met in the living room. ChunJi held my camera, sitting in the farthest corner of the room. Only not to see me. What had happened? Well, he woke up, seeing me cuddling with him and the next thing I know was him leaving the room screaming. I had hoped to at least would be able to explain myself, but I hadn't had the chance to.

Why was he that scared of being near to me? Was it that strange to sleep in the same bed as your friend?

“How did you imagine this video thingy exactly?”, I asked Niel to distract me from thinking.

“Mhm... just filming us while playing the song... not important at all, just to check if everyone knows their texts and to try out the camera.”, he explained looking serious.

I wanted to burst out into laughter. He really wanted us to turn a video... it was going to be a complete fail, but to be honest... I think it will be fun.


Chapter 13 written... please guys... since thirteen is an unlucky number... please tell me what the chapter is like... I feel like thirteen had taken over myself... I feel bad uploading stuff I'm not sastified with... but I don't like to let you guys wait.

Well and in the next Chapter I'm going to write about the video recording... so please tell me what scene of the [Lovefool Real Self MV] you wanna read. For the ones still not knowing which video it is, I put the title of the video in this spoiler box.