Chapter 16

Music Video Project

ChunJi's P.O.V

I stared at L.Joe, absolutely fascinated. He was still holding my waist and looked at me, as well.

Really, I can't believe it. I just can't believe that L.Joe and I actually did kiss. I mean, just this morning I shouted at him to stay away from me and now? I was sure that this had to be a dream... but I already had tried to wake up, but it obviously wasn't.

Byungie?”, I whispered softly.

Mhm?”, L.Joe made, putting his forehead against mine and looked deeply into my eyes.

What does this make us? Are we a couple now?”, I asked shyly.

If you want us to be... then we are.”, the rapper said kissing my nose. I giggled and immediately kissed his cheek in return. I already said it. And it confused me as hell, but I thought I was in love.

But what will the others say?”. I gulped imagining their reactions. Will they be mad? Will they declare us as weird, or something?

Do not think about that.”, my boyfriend (OMG!) shushed me. “All that matters are the both of us, got it? We are important, not the others.”


Andy's P.O.V

I had arrived at the studio to check what our idol group had been produced. I connected the camera with my computer and immediately a window popped open.

There were two files, so I opened the first one. It was recorded in Teen Top's dorm and actually it's really funny. And cute... look there Ricky with this dog of Niel.

Oh, and they even thought about putting skinship in it. My boys had learned a lot, the past few years. An idea plopped in my mind. Why not just make this video the official music video? The angels would love to see how their idols live... plus, we wouldn't have to invent a dance.

Besides... this would be the cheapest music video ever... T.O.P Media saved some money... this is always good, isn't it?

This is decided then. Let's watch the other file saved on the camera. I clicked twice and like before the player opened and the video started.

I just stared being absolutely perplexed. This were Teen Top sitting in a bath tub and playing with the bubbles. Why had they...? By the way, this must have been when they were on Hawaii, judging by their hair colours... look L.Joe's rainbow hair... yeah that made sense... (Okay not really... for sure why the hell would they DO such a thing, but moreover why would they FILM it?)

I remembered, that I gave them the camera, when they went on holidays there. I giggled like a little girl, while another idea started to form in my mind...

Why not use this for the promotion?

For real, every fangirl will definitely love this.

(The fanboys too, I'm sure. Still, I think a boy must be gay to be into boygroups... not that I'm homophobic or stuff... don't ever think that! Don't forget: I'm an idol as well... you'll get confronted with this whole being gay thingy, once you enter a K-Pop idol group )

For now, I'm going to just clear this up with Teen Top's manager... and then: Let the experiment explode!


Hey guys,

I thought about the story itself and I realized there are just a few chappies left. Maybe two or three, depending on how writing active I can be the next days, because you know on Sunday is Easter and I'm gonna celebrate it with my family, so I'm not sure if I can upload regulary.

Nevertheless I give my best for you :)