Chapter 15

Music Video Project

Nobody's P.O.V

As Teen Top had finished their video, they decided to eat something. They left the camera in the hall on the shoe cabinet and afterwards they headed to the to kitchen.

Niel wanted to cook something, but Cap convinced him not to do so. It was for his own sake, wasn't it?

Since nobody really was a virtuous in cooking, they made the decision to make sandwiches. Everybody was eating happily. Well, N.A.P and ChangRick did.

Niel sat more or less on his chair... but rather on Cap's lap, while Ricky chatted and laughed with ChangJo about the video recording. When you watch it closer Ricky did that, while the maknae was staring at the older.

And ChunJoe... were still avoiding each other. L.Joe stuffed as much sandwich as fits in his mouth, so that he would never be able to speak. ChunJi looked like he would like to, at least a part of him.

After a few minutes N.A.P disappeared into their room... What were they going to do?

Ricky wanted to play cards with ChangJo, so the maknae line left the kitchen as well. ChangJo was more dragged outside, than walked by himself... but still... leaving is leaving.


 

Only ChunJoe left sitting on their chairs. ChunJi shifted his weight nervously from one cheek to the other one. A few times he took a breath as if wanting to say something, but in the end he kept quiet. Every time.

Finally he reached over in L.Joe's direction and poked his side. “Byunghunnie?”, he asked trying to look and sound extra cute. However L.Joe ignored him.

“Byungie...please listen to me. I wanna apologize... I-I didn't mean to run away from you.”, ChunJi whined.

“But you did.”, L.Joe finally said coldly. ChunJi's face couldn't turn sadder.

“Hyung... I overacted... I was surprised... I was … it was too much...”, ChunJi stammered whiny. “Please Byunghun... I do everything but please, please do not ignore me like that... I feel hurt.”

L.Joe turned his gaze to ChunJi. “You want me to just act like nothing happened... like you didn't fúcking ran away from me? Chanhee as much as I like to... I can't.” He shook his head.

And that was the final thing to make ChunJi cry. He started sobbing convulsive and tried to cover himself with his hands.

As L.Joe saw that he sighed and went to ChunJi, a bit helpless. He just couldn't sit there, when ChunJi cried. Especially when he was the reason.

Feeling guilty, L.Joe hugged the visual tight and patted his back. “Okay, okay... you've won... when I'm honest... I couldn't just ignore you.”

ChunJi started sobbing even harder and hid his face in L.Joe's chest. His shirt became wet from the tears. “Byunghun... when I am honest... I love you.”, he sniffed into L.Joe's shirt, almost not understandable.

The rapper froze and then took the visual's face into his hands. “What did you say?”, he asked not believing it. Why hadn't he told him earlier? And why the hell did he ran away from him when that was true? And why...

But his thoughts were immediately cut by ChunJi's lips. The boy wasn't that tough, so his mouth landed on L.Joe's cheek, but they touched the rapper's face.

After some moments of silence ChunJi backed away and immediately looked to the ground.

“I'm so sorr - “

L.Joe's lips were pressed against ChunJi's, his arms wrapped around the older's waist. Not long after, the rapper leant back, looking into the other's eyes.

“That's why I decided to sleep in your bed, Channie. I care for you... very much...”, L.Joe breathed.


 

Meanwhile in the hall

Andy opened the dorm's door and entered, not noticed by anyone. He looked around, but saw nobody. But they had a date with each other.

He also heard nothing, but suddenly became aware of the camera, lying on the cupboard. Andy never thought they would turn the video... actually he was here to say that this was a joke... a situation created to check how they would react.

But like this... Andy shrugged and took the camera. Let's see what the boys had filmed...


*sigh* I have done it... woah after a whole day spending on the horse ranch I didn't thought I would be able to finish this. But my lovely friend let me finish it. Thank her! If it wasn't for her, you wouldn't be able to read this chappie today :)

Well, what do you think about ChunJoe's kiss? (Did I wrote that okay? It doesn't feel like it... don't kill me please)

Yeah and then there is Andy taking the video... the trial video to publish it... and remember what was also on the camera...