Chapter 5

Music Video Project

Niel's P.O.V

“About what exactly are you thinking?”, the leader asked suspiciously.

 

I thought about it for a moment. “Well... let's cook something.” I said nodding. Yes, yes, that was a good idea.

 

I hopped to the fridge and looked into it to look for something eatable. That wasn't exactly an easy task, because actually it was like we never had anything in the house... the reason for that: maybe they don't look like it, but my dorm mates are ravenous.

 

As a consequence all that could be found were some eggs. I think they don't know how to cook them. I also don't know... BUT I had watched this cooking show, so I pulled them out and put them onto the sideboard.

 

“Niel are you sure that's a good idea?”, Minsoo asked me and as a response I nodded.

 

“Yes I think so.” I responded absolutely convinced.

 

Cap sighed somehow unhappy. What did he think? That I let the kitchen explode? Stupid him. Always wants to underestimate me. Really, do I look that intellectually challenged? Seriously Minsoo, I am not a child anymore.

 

“Wanna help me?” I wanted to know, but he shook his head.

 

So I took the eggs and hit them in the frying pan and waited a moment. Now I had time to secretly watch Minsoo mentally freak out. By the way, he looked so cute while doing this.

 

That worried expression of him really suited our leader.

 

I took the pan in my hands and shook it somehow to spread the egg over the whole space.

I really think I am good at this, right?

 

Suddenly I felt Minsoo closely standing behind me, watching my movements.

 

“Niel, really, you don't have to prove anything.”, he mumbled right against my neck. I shivered. Omo... well, if this caused him to do THIS, then I totally have to do it!

 

I turned a bit to the right to face him, but immediately turned back, because I felt my face heat up, when suddenly Minsoo put his hands onto the sideboard, technically pinning me against it.

 

Then I smelled the eggs scorching, so I raised the pan from the cooker and thought about what to do now.

 

I remembered the TV show I watched, maybe two weeks ago, and then it hit me. Let's flip the eggs over to fry them on the other side. I backed away an inch, only to brush my back against Cap's chest. The pan, still in my hands, weight a lot... I was not sure if I could...

 

I tried to move the pan up and down, but I really had to concentrate not to let it drop.

Just one quick move upwards was used... so I imagined it. So I did that, but because of the weight it was more of a move backwards than up...

 

Minsoo shouted something. I immediately turned around and saw him, eggs in his face.

OH MY GOD!

 


Hey guys,

I'm back after two days not updating. I'm really sorry for that, but I just didn't have time to write.

Friday I was at a concert and yesterday I went shopping and after that I was with my best friend.

But now I am back with a N.A.P related chapter. This wasn't really planned to victim C.A.P, it just happened, while writing :)