Chapter 14

Music Video Project

Ricky's P.O.V

Finally we had started turning the video. Niel had argued until he was allowed to film the first scene. So it started by coming into the room. I sat at the desk facing the laptop and decided to wave to Niel, since he did it by himself.

Cap hid himself behind the desk, but no chance you could see him though. ChunJi was laying on the bed and pretended to sleep, while L.Joe sat on the other side of the bed.

(Why did we have a bed in the living room? Well, Niel found it funny so he decided to change the couch into a bed. So, his bed stood in the living room right now.)

As for me it looked like ChunJoe were still avoiding each other. Or at least ChunJi avoided L.Joe... Still, I wanna know what had happened...

ChangJo has positioned himself in front of the TV on the floor. Don't ask me why he chose this place... I don't know either... I myself was thinking he probably liked sitting on the ground.

The scene was just finished when the inversion of dogs entered the room. We had six dogs living with us in the dorm. Everyone had his own one, except me and L.Joe, having two while I had none. Not that I was sad about it, because actually I feared dogs, which is why I don't have one. Well, it was quite inexpedient for me, but to tell you a secret... these dogs are only here on some days a week. It just should look like Teen Top are animal-friendly. We are, no doubt, but first we didn't have the time to care for them and go for a walk with them, and second we just couldn't. Thinking about the paparazzi and crazy fangirls... better not walk the dog, when you are an idol.

“Couldn't we involve the dogs to the video?”, I asked, putting my head to the side.

(Watching it from now, I shouldn't have asked this... but I thought it was funny...)

Niel and ChunJi agreed, so that we locked the other ones out and kept MeonJi and KkangKkangi inside. Lying on the ground, we all played with the two and turned some scenes where they were just running through the room.

In the end I almost died while holding KkangKkangi, because ChangJo said it would look cute. I believe it did, but wahhh. Keep it away!

Afterwards ChangJo had to talk to me insistently for almost fifteen minutes until I was finally able to join the filming again. Please ChangJo... don't ever do that to me again.

“You can do that.”, he repeated for the nth time. “Hwaiting!”

I sighed and put my forehead against his chest. “But you have to protect me from these monsters...”, I pleaded. ChangJo nodded silently and caressed my back and then brought me back to the others.

“Let's turn the fake-undress scene.”, someone said. I couldn't recognize who. What … what fake-undress? They shoved ChangJo towards the bathroom and I followed, not believing what I saw then. It shocked me completely. Our maknae was going to remove his pullover and I just stared. Half hoping him to do it, half hoping him not to do so. The fake absolutely worked out. The camera work was amazing. It really looked like he wanted to bare himself...

I sighed. Somehow I was happy that he didn't reveal himself, but somehow... come on he really HAS impressive abs...


ChunJi's P.O.V

What would you do when one day you wake up in your bed being cuddled from your best friend?

I for one had been absolutely freaked out. I had been rushed out of the room, screaming like a little girl. To say the truth... I don't hate it to be skinshippy with L.Joe. To the contrary I even like it.

It just surprised me this morning, okay? I know I overreacted. At least... a bit...

When I was honest to myself I already had the thought of waking up like this. Okay, caught, I would say sometimes I have my gay moments. But as it actually happened it was too much for me... So I screamed and fled.

I know I should go and apologize … But this would mean, to confess that I … somehow was interested in him? I'm not even rudimentally ready for this. I didn't get along with this by myself...

Plus, in the moment it was not that necessary. I was lying in my bed, being filmed by Niel. I think he got a new hobby that would soon annoy us all: filming.

I turned a bit. This was a very good place to think... but I was freaking filmed. I couldn't drift away... that could be very awkward for me. I sighed. Niel how long did I had to stay like this?

“Okay, you can sit up.”, he finally said satisfied.

“We are meeting in the living room again!”, Niel shouted.


I sat there with my back leaning against the bed. I still tried to avoid L.Joe. Well, thing of impossibility since I was staring at him nearly all the time. Also this moment. But what I saw almost made me cry.

Niel's head was positioned on L.Joe's lap, while L.Joe patted it. I know I couldn't really be jealous, especially after today morning... but it should be my head lying there...

It was logical, that L.Joe was hurt... I really should explain... I think I really regret my acting now. But didn't you say, you know what you miss, only when you didn't have it anymore? Well, I can exactly confirm that.

I put my most hurt, most jealous glance on and stared at Niel. Go away! Go away from my Byunghunnie!


Yayy! Monster-chappie written! *party hard*

I really had a hard time writing this... especially because of the constant rewatching of the original video. What did they do exactly? Who is filming? And so on...

But also because I wanted so much to happen in this chappie... it's almost twice as long as a usual one in this fic. And then there was this bed in the living room... it just didn't wanna fit the whole story. I'm so sorry the explanation of that is such a lack. *forgive me* *pleading while kneeling on the floor*

Please note: I have only took the scenes I need (you had the chance to wish for a favourite scene I should write about) and this isn't the correct order. You will soon see why.