Chapter 17

Music Video Project

C.A.P's P.O.V

It was two days after we had taken the video, when we realized the camera was nowhere to be found. Exactly it was Niel who did, as he had started to clean the dorm. This is one of his hobbies. His favourite one is hoovering at six in the morning. For me as a sleep-loving person this is the most annoying thing in the whole world... but – it was Niel doing so. I can't really scold him... I'm just not able to do it, okay? Love-blindness you could call it.

Niel was mentally freaked out, when he found the hall cupboard empty and nobody wanted to have taken it away. His mood is still not bearable and even to me he is acting narky. I think he still thought I could be the one, who stole his camera. As if it was his one, anyway.

He even refused to sleep in the same room with me and preferred sleeping on the couch instead. He was supposed to sleep in my arms, since we are a couple or at least kind of.

I myself am sure the maknaes had something to do with it, but they both had exclaimed loudly that they “[hadn't seen] that stupid cam.” (quotation of ChangJo)

But hey, they can say a lot, but if that was the truth. Fact was that the camera was still missing.

*ring *

It was the telephone. I lazily got up from my arm chair and went for answering call.

“Yoboseyo?”, I asked.

“Minsoo, this is Andy. I've got your video and it's really great by the way. We are going to release it a two weeks time. It will be a special for your repackage album.”, Andy-hyung said.

I was speechless. “A-andy-hyung what video did you got, and from where?”

“Huh... I got it the last time visiting your dorm. The camera stood in the hall...”

A mental light bulb appeared above my head. Andy-hyung had taken the cam. But seriously when did he enter the dorm? My eyes widened. He was going to publish our one-take fun video?

“I wanted you to come to the studio and record the vocals and the rap.”, Andy explained.

“No... no we definitely can't release that video...”, I mumbled in fear.

“Yes, we can Minsoo, it's perfect, and anyways, everything is already planned. And we are also including the one taken on Hawaii.”

“But... we have a dance, and ...”, I tried once more.

“Great.” Andy sounded happy hearing this. “Than we can also produce a dance version, thanks for the hint. Okay, we meet up in two hours in the studio. See you!”

Therewith he had ended the call. I stood there, holding the phone in my left hand. What did he mean by Hawaii?

“Guys! We have schedule in two hours. Be prepared!”, I shouted through the whole dorm. This time they unusually heard my call. Teen Top appeared in the living room.

“Well, I'm just pass you information. It's like this... Andy had been visited the dorm and took the camera. Now he is going to publish the video.”, I sighed.

Five pairs of eyes stared at me. All of them questioning the same: WHAT?! They all looked absolutely shocked. Maybe ChunJi a bit more than the others.

“Yeah and that's why we have to go recording the vocals.”, I continued quietly.

“What's with my choreography?”, ChunJi asked, looking as if he was about to cry soon.

“Good you remind me Chanhee, we are going to film a dance version of the song.”, I added looking at my members. I think all of them are thinking about what they had done in the video. It's absolutely embarrassing. It should have been something private..


Well, I got to update today. After a day spent in a car it's not that normal. The whole country seems to consist of construction zones, seriously.

So, Teen Top is going to release Lovefool in two weeks. And remember ChunJi is the only one knowing about the other file on the camera.

And hopefully Niel is going to sleep in his room again. I think Minsoo is missing him.

I think two more chappies left. Meaning if it works like I want it, this fanfic will find an end at easter sunday.