Chapter 4

Music Video Project

ChunJi's P.O.V

At least... I did try, but honestly I fúcking have no idea. So I left the dancing hall to find L.Joe. Maybe he, and with him the song (hopefully a good one), would help me. I persuaded myself that at the moment when I hear the melody, I will be able to see the whole dance in my mind's eyes.

As I reached the dining room, I saw L.Joe. He was staring at the notes, he took.

“Byunghun?”, I asked quietly. But though he turned around shocked.

“Whoa Chanhee... don't scare me like that.”, L.Joe said, while holding a hand in front of his chest.

I giggled. “I'm sorry... I just wanted to know... How far are you with the song?”

L.Joe sighed. “I don't know. Basically I am done... but – wanna hear?” he asked unconfident and patted on the piano stool right beside him.

I sat down and watched his hands running over the keys. By the way... I really like his hands...

“I like your song...”, I said positively and grinned at him and to prove it I started humming the melody.

The rapper laughed. “Well then... the last thing is about this part...”, he pointed at a part in the end.

“It's about ChangJo... I really want him to rap something, because... you know I think he is really talented. Nice flow, by the way. But he is wasted as a singer...” L.Joe spoke out his thought. “What do you think?”

I looked at him a bit helpless. “Erm... if, if you think so...” I answered evasively.

He just nodded. “Yes, yes... we will do it that way...”, he mumbled contemplatively and wrote something on the paper.

“I think now I'm finally done.”, he smirked, looking at me. “What about you, got some ideas for the dance?”

“Well... actually Byunghun I've no plan.”, I admitted. He nodded understanding. “I already figured out something like that... hm... maybe I play the song and you.. just do what comes in your mind, okay?”

I contracted my brows but nodded, so Byunghun started playing. I just... well, did what came in my mind. I sat on the floor, pulled my legs to my body so that I sat cross-legged, shook my head and stood up again.

Well, this was everything, but not a dance. “Byunghun, no, really I can't do that...” I whined.

L.Joe studied me. “Sot! I think you can. Do it again please.”

R-really? That crap I mixed up. My expression must have betrayed me, because L.Joe just laughed.

“Chanhee... I did write a crap song... so why don't put it together with a crap choreography? I thought .. maybe it would reserve each other... and yes... in a strange way it does.” L.Joe explained slowly, that I could get what he said. “You... you think your song isn't good?”, I finally concluded.

L.Joe shook his head. “No... I know it's not... but I have an idea... maybe... maybe... this can also work... we will take us not that seriously and then ...”


Seriously everything went wrong today... I wanted to buy a magazine including an exo poster... honestly I was in seven! Shops and it couldn't be found... 

Then I was at the orthodentist's and now I got toothaches...

And worst I failed this Chappie because of I call it writing depression... I just wrote only crap... I feel like ChunJi and L.Joe really... 

But still I don't want you to wait... so yeah...