Chapter 11

Music Video Project

Chapter 11

Niel P.O.V

I still can't believe it. I actually kissed Minsoo... AND I had confessed to him... AND so he had.

It was like a dream, but now I was sure this was reality. I had never ever thought this will actually happen one day, but it did and well, I was on cloud nine, being in my own rosy world.

“Niel, stop staring holes in the air... we have to work, after all.”, a voice mumbled next to my ear. It was Minsoo.

Just then I returned to the actual dimension. “Um... Minsoo, what about filming? Who is responsible of that?”

Cap furrowed his brow. “Um... I apprehend... we are.” He said, pointing at the two of us. I sighed. “But what about for example a camera? Do we have one?” I panted.

“I don't know exactly... just... let's stop it for today, anyways. Call for the others, we will find out what we've done today and then we can also ask if someone has a camera. The rest later, okay?” Cap answered, shoving me out of the kitchen.

“Let's meet in the living room again.”, I suggested and Cap only nodded.


ChangJo's P.O.V

Should I tell them, or shouldn't I? I was unsure... because what would it mean to tell them?

I mean it's not that we would do anything about it, is it? Maybe they... really did love each other and when that's the case I think everyone could deal with it.

Suddenly Cap's voice was heard all over the dorm. “In the living room, immediately!” It was like a déjà-vu. That's what he wanted us to do just hours ago.

It has its advantages... for example that I didn't have to answer ChunJi and L.Joe. At least not at this moment.

We three went to the said room, where Ricky already was, holding his sketch block. I realised L.Joe, having taken his notes, as well. Now I think I knew what this was going to be. The leader and his secret lover wanted to check our work.

“So...”, Cap started. “What did you do today?”

L.Joe was the first one answering. “Well, I finished the song along with the lyrics.”, he explained proudly.

“I see.” Cap nodded relieved. “I would say first problem managed. ChunJi, what about the dance?”

“Since ChangJo helped me, it's done”, ChunJi clapped happily.

Niel sighed. “Really? Omo... now I think we really are able to manage it.”, he panted unbelieving. I watched him intensely. They both acted like usual. Well, maybe Niel stood an inch closer to Cap, but nobody except me would notice.

“I would suggest the following,” Cap began. “Let's turn a trial video, till then we sure are able to learn the lyrics and the choreography... about clothes and setting we will think later, okay?”

“Good idea” and “Yes, let's do that” was heard and therewith it was a done deal.

“And guys... there is one thing... do we have a camera?”, Niel questioned. You saw all of us thinking hard, until L.Joe began to nod slowly.

“Yeah... I think Andy had given it to me, when we were on Hawaii... I think I can find it...”, he considered.


ChunJi's P.O.V

This has been a good idea. Well done Byunghun. Didn't he say HE was going to search this damn camera? No, he just being himself, has asked me to help him and you've never tried to say no to him. It's nearly impossible, especially for me.

And that's why I was currently digging inside Byunghuns wardrobe. Please don't ask, why I had to look here... I don't know either.

Oh and never do the mistake of opening a wardrobe of my band members. Maybe Niel's is tidy, along with Ricky's... but looking to Cap's, ChangJo's and Byunghun's... be careful not to be buried under a avalanche of clothes. And moreover I was meanwhile thinking that he never put the camera in it...

I looked at the two left drawers, I hadn't checked yet. That would be the ones, including his underwear. I really want to avoid them, since I am embarrassed of my doing anyways...

“Chanhee, already finished?” Byunghun asked from the corridor.

“Mhm not yet, dear.” I said and opened the first drawer to immediately regret it.

In there, I visualised a pack of cóndoms. I slammed it shut, totally blushed. What the... I took a deep breath and took the risk of opening the next drawer... and you shouldn't believe it in between the socks (thanks god, it were socks) I found the camera.

“Byunghun, I think I have found it.” I called him.

Still, why did Byunghun have cóndoms? Did he have a secret girlfriend?


Well guys now we have ChangJo knowing about N.A.P and we have a totally confused ChunJi...

But nevertheless, why does Byunghun have them? What do you think?