Nineteen

Vindictive People!!

Yongguk shut his car door grumpily and walked towards the college shouldering his backpack. Lectures would be starting in five minutes and he'd rather not be here.

He walked into the lecture hall and made his way to his seat, instictively glancing over at Daehyun in the process, who met his gaze, shook his head and went back to his book. Yongguk raised a brow at the weird reaction then remembered the nigt before. A small smile graced his lips as he passed him by.

" Why are you smiling?" asked Youngjae suspiciously squinting at Yongguk. " Why are you sitting on my chair  nerd?" shot back Yongguk and Youngjae who was currently making faces at Yongguk's table gave him a withering look.

" You imbecile, you've ruined your table!" he said frowning, gesturing at the wooden surface which Yongguk had used to carve violent images of the Bulldog's death.

" Your kind is just depressing. Anyway I wanted to ask you whether you borrowed my notes which have mysteriously disappeared and somehow all fingers seem to point to you" said Youngjae, crossing his arms over his chest and glaring at Yongguk who raised a brow at him.

" Don't act innocent... Not that you can, even if you try.. I know that you want to taste the victory of defeating me in every class you take with me but let's not play foul now Bang. I didn't think you'll fall this low to play dirty.." he said giving Yongguk a dirty look. His eyes widened in surprise when Yongguk threw his backpack on the table and walked around it towards Youngjae.

" Hey..We've been childhood friends since birth!  Hey what are you doing?! Don't touch me!! Do not lay your filthy fingers on my jacke--- Aaaaaargh!!" he screeched like a dying whale as Yongguk grabbed him by the collar and threw him away effortlessly.

" You dog! You touched me! And this is not the end, i will get my notes back!" yelled Youngjae as he made his way towards his seat and smacked Daehyun behind the head in greeting before sitting down.

Yongguk sat down satisfied and annoyed and decided to nap a bit. Why the do I put up with this? I sure as won't be coming to college next year even if mum lectures me every single ing second. i don't think I need a ing diploma to prove my knowledge when I know I'm way more intelligent than all these idiots here. 

" Who may you be?" came Youngjae's voice and all the students turned to see a new student.

" Me? The name is Kim Himchan. I came to study literature... Is this the class?" asked the student. " I believe you are in the right class student Kim. Please take a seat.." said the self proclaimed class monitor Yoo Youngjae gesturing to the first row he was sitting at alone with Daehyun.

Who would sit in the first row with The Bulldog? That's exactly what was going through all the students' head. " I've heard of the teacher so I'd rather sit at the back." said Himchan who had probably heard the rumours too.

Youngjae frowned. " But the Bang sits there alone. He's boring company. Really boring guy with no personality at all. He can't speak that well either. But Daehyun and I .. I'm not boasting, we are much... cooler.." he said nudging Daehyun who looked up from his book.

" What?" he asked confused. Yongguk looked up just in time to see Himchan shrugging before breaking into a smile. " That sounds fair enough he said sliding into the seat next to Daehyun.

"Hi. I'm Himchan " he said holding his hand out to Daehyun who blinked at him then smiled." Daehyun" 

" I. Am Yoo Youngjae." said Youngjae curtly eyeing Himchan." Well. he seems alright to associate with Daehyun." he said. 

" Dude! I'm right here!" squawked Himchan.

" So? I speak my mind unlike society" said Youngjae.

" But your just rude!" replied Himchan indignantly.

" Oh shut up. The truth hurts now let me educate myself in peace" snapped Youngjae pointing a pen at Himchan threatenigly.

" Do you always hang out with this freak?" asked Himchan from Daehyun who lowered his book and peered at him and smiled with a shrug.

" Did you just associate me with a freak? I am quite satisfied to let you know that I am actually the only student with a record----"

Ah well. Another addition to the loser clique' thought Yongguk watching the trio in disgust .

The door banged open and the Bulldog barged with a boy he was holding by the neck

. " OKAY DOGS. WE ARE GOINGTO DO SOME WRITING. TAKE OUT YOUR PUNY PENCILS AND PAPER AND WRITE THIS DOWN. IT SHOULD BE GIVEN IN 10 MINUTES" he barked pointing the student he was holding at the class who werer frantically digging through their bags in search of stationery.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" asked the Bulldog from his human pointer as he just realized the boy's existence. " Sir you forgot to put me down after you punished me.." whispered the kid. " OH IS THAT SO!!? WELL GET OUT AND NEXT TIME YOU COPY I WON'T HESITATE TO BREAK YOUR ARMS!" he snarled after the kid who scampered away.

" Psssst. can I borrow a pen..?" asked a guy from his seatmate

CRAAAASSSHHH

" BUY ONE AND BE BACK IN 5 MINUTES YOU WORM." barked the Bulldog out the window through which the boy had gone flying. Grumbling the boy brushed himself off before walking towards a stationery shop.

10 minutes later the students sat still as the Bulldog marked their work, growling once in a while at what they had written. The papers were then handed back to their owners.

" WHEN I SAY  WRITE YOUR OPINION YOU WRITE YOUR BLOODY OPINION YOU DIMWITS. YOU!!" he barked at a timid boy. " READ YOUR BLOODY ANSWER.."

" Uh... Wel...Umm.." the boy stuttered as he scrambled up clutching the paper to his chest. 

He found himself dangling from the ceiling. " YOU!" the man pointed at Himchan. Himchan stood up calmly, paper in hand.

" READ"

" This was extracted by the novel---"

Someone started to laugh and all the students turned back to see that it was Yongguk.

" Exracted? Like teeth?" he snickered with a smirk.

Himchan raised a brow at him.

" THAT'S THE ONE I WAS LOOKING FOR. YOU DONT SAY EXTRACTED. YOU SAY, 'THIS IS AN EXTRACT..'" corrected the Bulldog glaring at Yongguk who raised a brow as if asking 'What?'

Yongguk waited for him to continue but much to his dismay, the rest was good enough. He wasn't one who laughed at others for their mistakes but this guy ... He did not like him. Maybe it was the flashy shoes.. Or the rat like teeth that broke into a stupid smile. Or the expenive looking clothes...

" OKAY PEASANTS. GET OUT. WE'RE DONE FOR THE DAY BECAUSE I HAVE IMPORTANT ISSUES AT HOME. I AM GOING TO SLAUGHTER SOMEONE" he grinned evilly.  " TOMORROW WILL BE A TEST." he yelled before marching out.

The students groaned and made their way to the door but Youngjae beat them all to it. He held a hand up smugly to stop the students before exiting, head held high. " What a prick" muttered the students as they filed out grumbling.

Yongguk sighed getting up and made his way towards the door shouldering his backpack. He had archery next and he groaned internally. " Yongguk!" came a voice behind him and he turned to see Daehyun walk towards him with a box.

"Take one! I baked it in the morning.." he smiled and Yongguk looked into the box to see one cupcake left. " I doubt it tastes good.." he said because he would not be Bang Yongguk if he accepted Daehyun's food without criticism. And yes, Daehyun scowled as expected. " Of course it does taste good but ---"

" But let me have it if he doesn't want to. He's just unlucky to let this go so easily.." came a new voice as Himchan snatched the cupcake and took a bite. Yongguk immediately decided that he didn't like the scratchy voice either. And how dare he take the cupcake meant for him!?

 " Mmmmm.. this tastes better than the last one I ate. You're amazing at this!" he complimented Daehyun who smiled warmly at the appreciation making Yongguk roll his eyes. 

" Why don't you come over to my house? You can show me round the neighbourhood.." said Himchan finishing the cupcake and his fingers. " Yeah ok that sounds good!" said Daehyun. " You want a tissue?" he asked handing Himchan one eyeing his icing covered fingers.

Himchan laughed that annoying laugh of his and said " Oh no. I wouldn't want to let a single bit of it go to waste" he smiled and Yongguk grimaced at the sickly sweet smile.

" You know I don't like people that much " he scowled darkly at Himchan who smirked at him. " And the ones that top that list happen to be bumsuckers like you.." he continued eyes narrowing at Himchan.

" Well I'm not sorry to say I don't really like you either so that makes us even.. uh..what's your name?"  asked Himchan mockingly.

" Bang. Yongguk. " he said slowly taking a threatening step towards Himchan who held his ground. 

" Uh... Well.. This is nice and all but shall we get going if you wanna see the neighbourhood Himchan?" asked Daehyun watching the duo who were glowering at each other.

" Coming." said Himchan still glaring at Yongguk. Daehyun sighed. " Maybe Yongguk should come along too. And you two can have your staring contest while I show you around." he said yawning.

" I don't want to be in the company with the likes of him.." said Yongguk glaring at Himchan one last time before marching out of the classroom. 'The ing moron. I want to ing kill him' seethed Yongguk unlocking his car door and reaching out to get his archery kit. He saw Himchan and Daehyun up ahead and a small idea came to him and he slipped into the driver's seat and revved the engine a smirk on his face before he sped forward, driving through a heap of leaves stacked near the pair, successfully blowing it on the two. He smiled victoriously ignoring the cleaning staff who were yelling after him

" Is he always like that?" asked Himchan dusting his clothes and spitting leaves out of his mouth. " BANG YONGGUK YOU IDIOT!!!! I'LL GET YOU!!!" screamed Daehyun shaking his fist at the car, now far away.

" Awww! Your cute!" cooed Himchan picking a leaf out of Daehyun's hair. Daehyun sobbed dramatically. " Come Himchan. Let me how you sights to behold!" he said dramaically marching ahead of Himchan. " I can call my car since our next lecture is an hour away--" 

" No need! We are men.We walk like men!" replied Daehyun. 

*************

Yongguk was still in a  bad mood as he strung an arrow to his bow and took aim. And he had no idea why he was so annoyed and that annoyed him more.

" Stand still Zelo.." he barked out at Zelo who was rubbing a red apple on his chest and smiling at the sky. " Sorry hyung!" he called out placing the apple on his head. Somehow Zelo had become Yongguk's archery partner the moment he joined the college.

More like his archery target.

" Hold still or I won't think twice before piercing your skull with this"  growled Yongguk taking aim and Zelo visibly gulped.

Ziiiingg.  

The arrow flew through the air and sunk into the trunk of the tree Zelo was standing before. Right above Zelo's head and Zelo's eyes widened and his mouth dropped.

" Hyung?! You shot wrong...." he whispered. Yongguk scowled and strung another arrow onto his bow. An image of Himchan and Daehyun laughing crossed his mind.

Ziiing.

" HYUNG!!!" screamed Zelo as the arrow missed his arm by mere inches. " Shut up." growled Yongguk stringing yet another arrow onto his bow. 'That er's messing with the wrong guy' he seethed, skin bristling before shooting. Suddenly Himchan's taunting face appeared on the apple on Zelo's head and he shot angrily, missing again.

" Hyung. What's wrong? As far as I know you only shoot wrong when you're mad.." whimpered Zelo scared for his life as he watched Yongguk take aim, eyes flashing angrily.

Ziiiing!

" HYUUUNG!!!!!! YOU SHOT AN OLD WOMAN!!!!" screamed Zelo and Yongguk finally focused, eyes landing on an old woman not far off. Zelo ran towards the old one with a grumbling Yongguk behind him.

"Old lady!! Don't die!" screamed Zelo falling onto his knees beside the old woman who opened one eye and peered at him. " Water" she rasped and Zelo fumbled around eyes glistening. Yongguk rolled his eyes and tossed his water at Zelo who opened the lid and helped the woman drink some.

" Do you have anything else you want?" he whispered, cradling the old woman's head in his lap. " Yes... Money. My children need money for food.. My daughter is pregnant too." she sniffled and Zelo nodded pulling his purse out. " I can't believe he shot you. Now you might not see your grandchild.." said Zelo sadly.

" Zelo." said Yongguk

" Shut up hyung you've done enough damage for one day" snapped Zelo.

" Zelo don't be a ing idiot----"

" How much?" asked Zelo ignoring Yongguk, tears trailing down his cheeks. " As much.. as.. possible.." she hissed, painfully. " Here.. Take this.." wept Zelo giving her his purse

" HAHA! AS!!!" whooped the old waman , jumping to her feet, and running away with the purse, removing a wig and the dress she was wearing revealing a very buff man.

Zelo watched eyes wide as saucers while Yongguk blinked bored. " That ....was a... fraud?" he asked and Yongguk shook his head sighing.

" I tried telling you. Come on kid, let's get back to work ." he said and the two made their way back to their former positions, Zelo pouting at his loss, still in shock. " That was all my hard earned money hyung..." he sniffled.

" I'll treat you to waffles and cake after this." said Yongguk and Zelo grinned. "Gee hyung. I'm probably the only one who sees this side of you.By the way. If the arrow didn't hit her... Where is it?" he asked thoughtfully. 

" BANG YONGGUK!!!! YOU ER! YOUR BLOODY ARROW STRUCK MY TYRE" came the archery teacher's voice as he marched towards them. " Damn it." swore Yongguk. " Hyung. I think we'll be here for a long time, so you should treat me to dinner for all the you put me through.." chuckled Zelo.

" Who swore?" asked the teacher upon reaching them and Zelo gulped raising his hand.

" YOU! Bang Yongguk. You are a bad influence on Zelo here!" yelled the teacher.

"What?! I didn't teach him anything!" spluttered Yongguk but he was known for his foul mouth among the teachers who acuused him of teaching all students foul words.

" Now.BANG YONGGUK! " began the teacher and Yongguk sighed. This was gonna be a long night.

*************************

Yongguk was driving home, a satisfied Zelo in the passenger seat. " We're lucky we got off at five. I thought he would've made you exercise till round seven like last time when you shot his cap for fun." said Zelo biting into a muffin. He got no reply but Zelo was used to it by now and knew that even though Yongguk didn't show it he was listening.

Yongguk tapped his fingers on the steering wheel impatiently and honked his horn at the noisy sport car ahead of them. The bloody thing had been blocking his car since the time they got onto the road.

His phone rang and he grumbled before picking it up.

" What?" he asked annoyed. 

" What? What do you mean what? Bang Yongguk where are your maners?" snapped his mother on the other end. Yonguk sighed yet again, swerving to the right to avoid a van.

" What is it mum?" he asked. "Are you driving?" she asked sharply. "Maybe" replied Yongguk as he finally overtook the dratted sport car and glared at its driver who was a tattooed man with a bunch of piercing and a cigarette hanging betwen his lips. There was a babe in the passenger seat who gasped when Yongguk showed them his middle finger before speeding away.

"Please park somewhere Yongguk. I cannot pay for hospital bills." snapped Mrs Bang.

"Ok" murmured Yongguk as he looked in the rearview mirror to see the sports car catching up and he stomped on the gas, smirking at the tattooed driver in the car behind through his rearview mirror.

" I assume you have parked somewhere." said Mrs Bang sharply and Yongguk hummed in reply. 

"Ok I just wanted to ask you if you bought the groceries I have been telling you to buy since yesterday. You will not step into this house if you don't buy them you hear me?!" said his mother as Zelo screeched when Yongguk made a wild turn, the other car hot on his tail.

" Ok" repeated Yongguk absent mindedly chuckling at the driver in the other car who was rolling his window down to yell insults at him.

" HYUNG!!! SLOW DOWN PLEASE! I WANT TO LIVE!!" screamed Zelo holding onto his knee caps as Yongguk tossed his phone back and took hold of the steering wheel.

" HYUUNG!!!" screamed Zelo as they drove past a red light almost being crushed between cars charging at them from the left and the right. Yongguk whooped, and laughed as he whizzed past.

The sports car was catching up. "Hold on tight Zelo! Let's teach this motherer a lesson he'll never forget!" laughed Yongguk as he precariously swerved around cars and almost collided with vehicles and pedestrians and almost drove into a restaurant where a man was proposing to a woman.

" HYUNG NOOOOOO!!!!!!" wailed Zelo holding onto his life. 

*******************************

" You should be a racer or something.." said Zelo as Yongguk finally slowed down, realizing that he had outrun the other car a long time ago and additionally gotten the tattoed man to be captured by the cops for speeding.

How ironic.

" Sorry bout that Zelo. I forgot myself for a moment but that er was asking for it" grinned Yongguk and Zelo blinked unused to this side of Yongguk.

" Uh. You should buy the groceries or your mum might kick you out hyung" said Zelo as he got off near his house with wobbly knees

Yongguk hummed before speeding away leaving Zelo praying for his safety.

" Dude! What the man? You couldv'e died !" yelled a familiar voice as the pure angel now in a white t-shirt and jeans sat on the passenger seat glaring at Yongguk. " At least think about that kid! He was freaking out!"

" Oh damn. I'm hallucinating again." muttered Yongguk.

" That ... was awesome man!! See! He takes after me!" said another voice as the evil Yongguk, in a black tanktop and baggy pants appeared next to the pure one who pushed him away.

" So how's it going with you and DaeDae?" he drawled pulling on a black beanie and winking at the pure one who blanched. " Nothing." replied Yongguk.

" Aww... Why not?" he asked.

" What do you mean?" asked Yongguk eyes on the road.

" Yongguk. You need some time for yourseld to think about what you're feeling." said the pure one.

" Nah. No need to think. Just act on instinct man. You wanna kiss him. Do it.  You wanna take it up a notch? I'm all up for it" smiled the evil one spreading his arms wide open. 

" Oh off. He doesn't know what he wants. The boy needs time, he's quite slow at the moment." said the pure one glancing at Yongguk fondly. 

" And the boy is right here too.." muttered Yongguk sourly. " You see we are part of you. we are you so we know what you feel. And right now your mind is confused and in a turmoil because of the Jung boy. " 

" Exactly. We feel your pain and your pleasure.. I'd like to feel a bit of the pleasure.. involving a certain boy.. sprawled under you, sweaty and panting begging for more.. How bout that eh?" chuckled the evil Yongguk and Yongguk couldn't help snickering along as well.

" UUURGH!!! YOU TWO ARE SUCH ERTS!! Shut the up! We don't even know what the Jung boy feels!" yelled the pure Yongguk disgusted by the other who were technically him. A more rated version. " Geez I swear there should be more of me in you cause I'm darn outnumbered.." he muttered glaring at the two who were probably fantasizing X rated scenes in their head.

" Oh shut up you . We both know that he's more like me. You're just there for the sake of it so that he wouldn't lose himself and his rational side or whatever. Damn if it weren't for you he would've had the boy under him now. Literally and metaphorically." sneered the evil Yongguk at the Pure one who trembled with rage and opened his mouth to retort but was cut off again by the evil one. 

" Anyway that Himchan guy... Seems to be good with Daehyun huh?" said the evil one pulling a cigarette out of his pocket. " Shut up! Don't put things in his head. They're just friends... And no smoking!"  yelled the pure one grabbing the cigarette away from evil Yongguk who rolled his eyes grumbling.

"Yeah well he looked at Daehyun in a weird way. I mean. I dunno, I'm just saying it's all upto you dude. Anyway, I gotta go to the gym. I'm sure that babe likes me though she acts hard to get. See ya." he said disappearing with a pop.

" Don't listen to him. He's just waiting for drama. Be patient. And buy the damn groceries!" yelled the pure one disappearing as well

Yongguk tsked before turning into his neighbourhood and pulling up before the grocery store. He bought everything grumpily and made his way back to the car tossing the bags into the back and reversing.

He stopped the car with a screech when he saw Himchan and Daehyun in front of a cafe. His hand tightened on the steering wheel seeing Himchan's hand round Daehyun's waist but relaxed when Daehyun gently removed it. 

" See what i mean..." whispered evil Yonguk appearing on his shoulder with a dumbell. "No.. Daehyun doesn't like him like that. Stop provoking the boy" hissed the pure one as Yongguk glared at Himchan who was throwing his arm around Dahyun's shoulder now.

Just then his passenger seat door opened and Youngjae got in nodding at Yongguk curtly in acknowledgemet.

" Get out."

" I believe you know where i reside. Now take me there." said Youngjae pulling on the seatbelt. He waited for 15 seconds then glared at Yongguk, ready to insult him but followed his glare, and it landed on Daehyun and Himchan

" Why are you glaring at those two?" he asked but got no reply. A look of realization crossed his face and he snickered.

" Oh hoho.. Someone's jealous eh?" he teased prodding Yongguk's shoulder. Yongguk stared at him blankly before starting the car. " Am not. I don't like that guy that's all. Not my ing fault that the fatass is stupid to befriend him I mean anyone can see that he's a stupid rich bastard who's flaunting---"

" Whoa whoa.. Why are you rambling?" said Youngjae in surprise. " See! You are talking! You do not speak! You're usually verbally defective. But you are rambling because you're jealous!!! Face it idiot. I mean I know your dumb but this is too obvious.You don't like it that Daehyun is hanging out with the new kid eh?" chuckled Youngjae amused at the revelation. " I'm just too cool to hide things from fool." he added smugly

" I don't care" scoffed Yongguk. 

" Right. Of course not. Look. I am not going to do anything to make you realize that you are jealous. I've already done more than enough. I live here. Stop the car peasant. " said Youngjae but Yongguk drove on.

" Oh god don't tell me you're doing this again! Really Yongguk it's been 19 years and you're still doing this!! How immature! Stop the--"

" Shut up. " said Yongguk parking far from Youngjae's house.

" Get out."

" But there's a lot to walk!."

" Don' care"

" By the way, Daehyun and Himchan really clicked don't you think. Daehyun even got me to invite Himchan for the movie marathon so I asked him to stay over for the sleepover too.. I sense a beautiful friendship.." sighed Youngjae closing his eyes and opening one slightly to look at Yongguk who shrugged.

" I don't care." he said reversing back and stopping before Youngjae's house.

"This is the first time you dropped me off at my house...You're really lame you know that?" scoffed Youngjae hopping out. " Well see ya around peasant! And I---"

He glared as Yongguk drove off cutting him midsentence effectively. " What an idiot. No i am not gonna do anything to make those two realize anything. Not this time.." he muttered making his way into his house and locking the door after him. He hummed as he shuffled round his kitchen looking for something to make for dinner.

" The moron's obviously jealous. Stupid bastard. That doesn't make sense though.. Unless he likes Daehyun..."

Youngjae straightened up eyes wide. " Nah! I doubt he likes Daehyun that way. " he laughed brushing the matter off. " He's probably not used to seeing Daehyun around anyone else other than me and him.."

He opened a larder and screamed at the cockroach who was sitting on his packet of noodles. " Where's the bug spray?!!!!" he screamed running around the house.

********************

Yongguk drove back to his house at round 8.30 p.m and was met by his mother who smacked his head for getting late with the groceries and ushered him in as it was getting chilly. His mum retired to her room soon after, leaving him in the middle of the hallway rubbing his head. 

He heard the Jung's gate opening and he peered out his window to see Daehyun dragging a huge black trash bag outside before opening the gate and dragging the bag out with the intention of dumping it in the trash bin outside the gate. He had trouble hefting the bag into the bin and was panting heavily. 

" Move" said Yongguk gruffly as he pushed Daehyun away from the bag. Daehyun watched Yongguk for a while blinking.

" Well, lift the rear will you fatass." said Yongguk as he lifted the front, and together the two heaved the bag into the bin.

" Ahhh. Thanks Yongguk." said Daehyun panting lightly with a grin and Yongguk nodded watching Daehyun walk towards his gate.

" Fatass wait.." he said and Daehyun turned around with raised brows. 

Yongguk cleared his throat. " Uh, About the movie marathon at Youngjae's " he started and Daehyun scowled at him. " Stop cursing!! And it's ok. I asked Himchan to come over." he said reassuringly and Yongguk groaned.

" Why that idiot? "

" He's a nice guy. Anyway, I have a T.V programme starting in a bit so goodnight!" said Daehyun as he latched his gate and hummed to himself.

He didn't expect to hear his gate unlatch and quick footsteps before two strong arms wrapped around his waist. 

"What in the world!" he gasped unable to comprehend the situatin. " Aaargh! You ert!! What are you doing?!" he asked struggling.

" Don't go on Saturday. Stay. We can bake again, or cook or do whatever you want just don't go" whispered Yongguk resting his chin on Daehyun's shoulder. Daehyun tensed at the almost helpless tone and decided that Yongguk was drunk. An image of a deer and a lion came into his mind. The deer twitched and that was enough for the lion to pounce on it. 

Ok Daehyun.. Do not move.. You are the deer, the ert is the lion..

" What's wrong with you?!!" asked Daehyun creeped out at this weird Yongguk as he slowly, gently, tried to pry Yongguk's arms off of him without provoking him.

" I'll be lonely. Let's hang out like back in the day." said Yongguk gently, turning Daehyun around to face him. " Ok this is weird.. Are you upto something?" asked Daehyun placing his palm on Yongguk's forehead. " Yeah, you're kinda warm" he said retreating his hand and studying Yongguk's face.

Ok... What's with the weird look.    

" I think you're catching a fever. You should go in" stuttered Daehyun turning around and making his way towards the door till Yongguk grabbed his wrist and pulled him back, flush against his chest again.

 " Yongguk! What's gotten into you!" hissed a struggling Daehyun as Yongguk's arms around him tightened.

" Daehyun. Don't go on Saturday. Stay..." he murmured nuzzling his nose in Daehyun's soft locks while Daehyun shivered. He wasn't sure if it was the cold or Yongguk. And wait.. Did he just use his name and not his nickname 'Fatass?!'

" I think this is the symptoms of a deadly cold Yongguk. Therefore I will not attack you. Out of pity. Now I'm kindly asking you to let me go.." said Daehyun trying to remove Yongguk's arms around him,

Yongguk chuckled, pulling back a bit. " Uh-huh? I guess I am catching a cold fatass." he said before closing the distance between them again. " But you can heat me up.." he purred into Daehyun's ear with a smirk, till Daehyun stomped on his foot and pushed him away and ran towards his door, freaked out.

" You ert! You really need some way to vent out your frustrations" yelled Daehyun shutting the door after him. Yongguk sighed kicking a rock.

"Oooh.. Nice.. Ya getting all spicy eh? I have taught you quite a lot" laughed the evil Yongguk appearing on his shoulder and dabbing at his eyes, brushing away imaginary tears.

" So. What made you do that?" asked the pure one calmly perched on the other shoulder with a book.

" I don't know. You did say act on your instincts" muttered Yongguk leaving the Jung's house, and returning to his. He sunk onto the sofa and closed his eyes.

He thought about how he didn't like Daehyun not wearing his mask. Why? Cause I don't want anyone else looking at his lips... he thought

He didn't like Himchan hanging out with Daehyun. It felt really good holding Daehyun in his arms and he wanted to do that more often. He liked it when Daehyun baked and asked him for his opinion even though he knew that it will not be anything good. 

That all pointed to one thing...

" Maybe I like him.." said Yongguk eyes opening in surprise

The evil Yongguk clapped slowly. " Well finally. The dumb one figured. And we needed that Himchan kid for you to realize it. "

" Shut up. He at least did realize that." said the pure one.

Yongguk's head was in a turmoil. " But I don't like guys.. I'm not gay." he said furrowing his brows.

" Well dude you are and this doesn't mean your gay. As in you don't like other guys. Just this one. So technically you're gay for him. Aww! How cute! You're just gay for him and only him!" cooed the evil Yongguk clapping.

Yongguk let all this sink in and the more he thought about it, the more it made sense. " So I should tell him then." he said getting up but his little demons yelled in response.

" You crazy! We don't even know how he feels!" screeched  the pure one hands on his cheeks.

" And bro, if he doesn't like you in that way he might freak out and you'll lose all you got with him" said the evil oneand the other two looked at him surprised." Wow. You've matured.." said the pure one in surprise.

" I wasn't done. I was also gonna say that that cannot happen cause you need a taste of him first..." said the evil one matter of factly. 

The other two Yongguk's glared at him and he shrugged in defense. " ert." hissed the pure one smacking the evil one. " So what you gonna do?" he asked after smacking evil one again

And an image of Himchan popped before Yongguk's eyes smirking challengingly.

" Well. this. I'm going to the bloody movie marathon to keep an eye on that idiot." he said. 

" Or to keep his hands off your property.." sang the evil Yongguk while the pure one shot him a look.

" What? I told ya he's posessive " he shrugged.

Yongguk scowled before stomping into his room to see that Daehyun had closed his curtains. He stomped to his bathroom and locked himself in. " Of all people why him?.." he muttered stripping his clothes off and stepping under the shower head

" Damn the weekends gonna be interesting.." chuckled evil Yongguk hopping onto Yongguk's bed. " You are not gonna ing intervene you got that motherer?" said the pure one joining him on the bed. " Dude I don't get how you're the good guy when you swear so much" said the evil one.

" Shut up."

" You bored? Wanna have some fun?" he smirked at the pure one biting his lip and raking his eyes up and down his body.

" Shut the up!"

********************************************

A/N : Well there you go! Jealous posessive Yongguk who finally realized his feelings!! Yaaay! :D

Now for the sleepover! Whaddaya think will happen?! 

I really liked the archery scene and the driving scene! What scene did ya'll like?!

Thank you for your comments guys it really motivated me to update this chapter! Thank you for subscribing and of course I want to thank bangbaby and RainbowPie for the upvotes! :D Thank you guys!

 Well we also came into terms with different aspects of Yongguk's personality that I don't think we saw before. This is not edited cause I'm too tired...

Make sure to leave a comment! :D Have a great day! :)