One

Vindictive People!!

A/N : Read the forward first! I'm continuing from there.

************************************************************************************************************

" off loser." 

There was a silence in which Mrs Bang covered her son's mouth hurriedly and the Jungs stared dumfounded.

"...Uh... haha.." laughed Mrs Bang weakly patting Yongguks head. " It's because he moved you know...  and left his friends. Yongguk was never a sociable boy, you know " she said laughing and patting her son's head again. Yongguk scoffed and pushed her hand away. He turned around and walked away to his room.

" Oh I understand... Well, he can be friends with Daehyun here. Very sociable boy." said Mrs Jung putting an arm around daehyun who was still in shock.

" He... he used the F word on me..." he muttered. " Yeah. So what? You're like me. All my classmates used the F word on me, everyday----" began Mr Jung but was cut off by his wifes smack on his head.

" Well then we'll get going.." said Mrs Jung awkwardly ushering her son and husband to their home.

" Okay.. See you around!" said Mrs Bang waving brightly.

" He used the F word on me.." spluttered Daehyun.

                                                       ******************************* 

The next day,Daehyun was playing by the pond. The little boy had decided to play with his mothers necklaces, twirling her favourite sapphire one, imagining that he was a cowboy protecting the necklaces. The other necklaces lay glittering in the sunlight as he danced around them.

" Come at meeee you big fat man!" screamed the kid, running around alone, the necklace in one chubby hand and a stick in the other. " Heeeehooooo" he hollered kicking.

" YEOW!!!" he  yelped when his feet came into contact with a huge rock near the pond, that he usually sat on. " Ha! That can't stop me you worm! I'm the greatest cow boy!" he cheered jumping onto the rock and then leaping off it, trying to be cool. He crashed onto the ground and stayed flat on his stomach before sitting up grinning. 

" Right this way." he heard his mother's voice in the distance and hurriedly stuffed her sapphire necklace into his pocket. His face contorted and his mouth dropped open, when he saw his mother and who was with her. Mrs Bang waved at Daehyun.

" Daehyun! You've scratched your knee again! Did you jump off that rock?" asked his mother, hand on hip. " Yes mum" replied daehyun.

" Bad boy! Go in and change. Mrs Bang and her son will be staying for dinner." she added smiling at Mrs Bang who waved at Daehyun again. " But...i don't want her son to stay " said daehyun looking around for the horrid boy, not seeing him.

" I'd rather not stay with an like you either.." came the rough voice as the small figure stepped out from behind his mother. 

" He.. he used the A word on me..." spluttered Daehyun, while Mrs bang covered her son's mouth. 

 " Uh... New place i guess.." said Mrs Bang uncertainly. " Yes... Well, Daehyun, why don't you take Yongguk to your room and play with him a bit till i set the things up with Mrs Bang?" said Mrs Jung.

" NOOO!!! No No No he is not coming to my room!!" yelled Daehyun stomping one chubby foot on the ground indigantly.  He ran off leaving the two ladies and the angry boy behind.

Up in his room, Daehyun had trouble washing alone as he couldn't reach the shower handle. So he decided to find his mother and went outside, ending up near the pond instead. There he saw Yongguk playing with his mother's necklaces. Anger boiled within the small boy seeing his mother's necklaces touched by the other boy. 

" AAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!!" screamed Daehyun as he lunged at the surprised Yongguk and pushed him off his rock. He punched Yongguk in the jaw and the gut, before Yongguk pushed him, and straddled Daehyun under him before landing continuous punches onto Daehyun. He only stopped when Daehyun used his mother's sapphire necklace to jab his eye.

" !!!" swore Yongguk clutching at his eye. " DON'T USE THE F WORD!!!" hollered Daehyun kicking at Yongguk who pulled Daehyun's leg and pushed him. Daehyun screamed as his foot caught on a creeper and fell . Hard. He stood up, to see Yongguk with the sapphire necklace.

" Don't do anything..." he whispered, watching Yongguk smirk, holding the necklace up high. He slowly began to twirl it. " Don't...." warned Daehyun getting up slowly.

" I'd like to see how far this will go " mused yongguk.

" NO YOU WOOULDN'T DARE!!!" screamed Daehyun pushing Yonguuk towards the pond. Losing his footing, Yongguk yelped and grabbed the front of Daehyun's shirt.

SPLASH! 

The last thing Daehyun saw before falling into the pond was a flash of blue as the neklace flew elegantly before Yongguk pulled his head under water, the fight resuming.

" WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOING?!" screamed Mrs Jung followed closely by Mrs Bang.

" YOU LOST MY MUM'S-----"

" Out! Both of you" said MrsJung pulling Daehyun out.

" Daehyun... why are my necklacs here? Where's my sapphire neklace?" asked Mrs Jung slowly, raising her son up, to her eye level. Daehyun didn't dare poke her eye. 

" The jackass lost it" came Yongguk's voice as Mrs Bang covered his mouth yet again.

" Is that true?" asked Mrs.Jung eyes back on her son, who was gaping at yongguk.

" He used the J word on me!! "

___________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : So that's how they started off!!!

So what do you think? It's short but very happening no? Coments are really appreciated and you are more than welcome to tell me if it's lacking in anything.