Fifteen

Vindictive People!!

A week had already passed and it was thursday, and Youngjae was scowling in a corner darkly as Daehyun called him to scream into his ear about how Yongguk glanced at his house. By now, Youngjae was tired. The two morons had to meet, fast... Or he will put an end to his life, because every single day Daehyun overreacted over the smallest thing and let's not even talk about school.. He even wore gloves once saying Yongguk will get his fingerprints. 

" I, Yoo Youngjae swear on my text books to put an end to this folly, once and for all " he rasped, eyes glinting as his hair swirled in the wind and lightning cackled overhead. 

" Umm... Excuse me..." said a voice behind him and Youngjae quirked a brow at the salesman who switched off the A/C and Youngjae's hair flopped back down. The salesman grinned sheepishly. "It affects the cheese" he laughed and Youngjae blinked and maneuvered his trolley to the counter.

"I will not let my life be affected by those who are not worthy of it. I should stand up for my rights and fight back. Very soon, Yongguk will meet Daehyun and i shall witness it and note down the details" he hissed and grinned sinisterly as the lightning cackled again. 

" Ummm... Excuse me.."

It was the same salesman, and Youngjae frowned. " Are you a one man show?" he demanded frowning. The salesman laughed. "This milk is expired " he said.

Youngjae's mouth dropped. "Are you saying I didnt check the expiry date? Impossible! " he huffed. The salesman shrugged. " We all make mistakes"

" Well i'm not one of you." snapped Youngjae grabbing his groceries and marching outside into the setting sun.

********************

Youngjae sat in the small booth of a small ice-cream parlour. No one really came to the shabby little place, but he liked that about it. He checked his watch and frowned, tapping his fingers on the table. He took a bite of his mango and pineapple flavoured ice cream and squinted out the window. 

Since it was a friday evening, a lot of students were out, enjoying the great weather, strolling near the lake or just sitting on the benches around, reading. The sun was setting slowly, bathing the area in a warm glow and Youngjae really wanted to take a quiet walk by himself. But he couldn't, because Daehyun had wanted to meet up with him. And he wasn't even there yet. 

" Stupid brat!" hissed Youngjae propping his chin on his palm. Suddenlty his phone buzzed and he started, and flipped it open. 'Dumb Dae's Dad' read the message ID and he opened it, one eyebrow raising at it. 

"Youngjae!!!!!!! i cant come because Yongguk is on his tree and if i step out he's gonna see me and then, i know he will shoot me bla bla bla..."

Youngjae saw red as he stood up abruptly and stuffed his phone in his pocket and grabbed his backpack.

This was enough... This was going too far... He had a life too! And now. It's finally time to put and end to this.

Sparks flew as Youngjae's eyes glittered and his clothes flapped madly. "I Yoo Youngjae, am gonna start a war." he said laughing maniacally as his hair blew in the wind and the sparks got stronger. 

" DAMN IT!!!! THE A/C'S BREAKING AGAIN!!!" screamed a worker and Youngjae blinked and looked behind him just in time to see the air conditioner spit sparks out and tremble, then the right side of it broke off and it was hanging,swinging from side to side.

He screamed a bit as it crashed to the floor.

"YOU PEOPLE! WHAT IF I WAS SITTING THERE UNDER THAT A/C HUH?! I COULD'VE DIED!!! I AM GONNA SUE YOU FOR THIS AND I SHALL MAKE SURE THIS PLACE IS SHUT FOR GOOD BECAUSE THE ROOF IS GONNA FALL OFF NEXT AND THAT COULD KILL POTENTIALLY THOUSANDS OF THE INNOCENT! " he yelled at the workers.

Silence. 

*Crickets chirp*

"Thousands? we can only roof bout 6 people " said one worker and Youngjae flared up again, ready to yell before :

" Your bill sir " said a familiar voice and he turned around to see the supermarket guy.

" YOU!" he shrieked eyes bugging out and the man grinned, flattered he was remembered. " Hi sir. Looks like a/c's dont really like you! " he laughed and Youngjae growled before slapping a note on to the guy's chest and storming out. 

"I think we can buy a fan with this!" said the guy with a smile, turning to his dumbfounded co - workers. 

*****************

Youngjae's plan started slowly. 

First he had a  casual coversation with Yongguk and found out that he was going to be with his aunt for two weeks because she was going to migrate and loved him to death and wanted him to be with her for her final days. He would be attending university from there.

He visited Daehyun in the weekend to see that he was bleary eyed and depressed, huddled up in his blanket. " He's always outside! It's like he's waiting to get me!" he wailed rocking back and forth on his bed. " I can't wear Riley all the time!" he added, tightening his hold on his blanket.

Youngjae blinked. " Who's Riley?" he asked. Daehyun grinned. "My mask." 

" Look. Yongguk won't be here for two weeks. Now go wash up okay. After that, let's go somewhere " said Youngjae ushering a complaining Daehyun to the washroom and pushing him in.

Once that was done, he rubbed his hands together and looked around the room, picked up a few marbles and hopped to the open window. He peered out and groaned seeing Yongguk's window closed. 

Youngjae ran out to the garden and pocketed some big rocks. He hurried back to the window and threw two rocks at once, smashing Yongguks window effectively. Grinning evilly, he grabbed the marbles and threw them. Too bad his aim was horrible and the marbles fell close to the window.

Shaking his head, Youngjae's eyes landed on Daehyun's slippers. With an evil chuckle he took one and threw. It went right in and he pulled the curtains as Daehyun stepped out after his bath. 

"What are you doing?" he asked suspiciously at the grinning Youngjae. A smiling Youngjae always unnerved him.

" Oh nothing! Just saw your baby pictures" said Youngjae nonchalantly as Daehyun frowned confused. "All my baby pictures are in the living  room" he said hesitantly spreading his towel on his small couch.

" Shut up. There's one in your room. Find it out yourself." snapped Youngjae walking past Daehyun and going downstairs. Daehyun hummed thoughtfully. "That was so weird"

*************************

The next day, Youngjae came back startling a Daehyun who was reading a baking book. " Go down and bake me some cookies " ordered Youngjae briskly pulling Daehyun to his feet. " What?! But its 2.00 in the evening!" spluttered Daehyun holding onto his bedpost as Youngjae tried to pry him off of it.

" Well. You aren't doing anything important... like apologizing..." he muttered the last past, " so make yourself useful!" he grunted as he finally peeled Daehyun off the bedpost and flung him out of his own room.

" HEY!! I ---"

" SHUT UP OR I'LL USE MY KNIFE!"

Soon, he was at the window again. This time, he threw shoes and a t-shirt. Sighing in satisfaction, he took a seat on Daehyun's little sofa and grabbed the book that was lying on it, regretting it the moment he did.

' How to ignore that voice'.

What angered Youngjae was that it was the same nervous author as before. 'We always have that nagging voice at the back of our head telling us to do this and that when we are afraid to do so. You don't want to face any more situations that will cause you to reawaken that voice am i right? You don't have to. Do not live in fear.. Therefore it is better to stay indoors'

Huffing indignantly Youngjae hurled the book out the window. He watched as the book whizzed into Yongguk's room and he grinned evilly.

" Do you want cupcakes too?" came Daehyun's muffled voice from outside his room door. 

" Of course! Is that even a question?" yelled Youngjae laughing internally as he grabbed a tissue box and threw that too.

" Ha. Won't Yongguk get the shock of his life! "

*********************** 

It was finally saturday and Daehyun who was vacuuming the living room, finished his job and got himself a carton of juice and trudged upstairs tired. He pushed open his door and screamed,dropping the juice.

"EVER HEARD OF KNOCKING?!!!" spluttered Youngjae pulling the curtains of the window hurriedly.

" What are you doing?" asked Daehyun frowning.

" Uhhh.. I... SHUT UP! " said Youngjae pushing a DVD into Daehyun's hand and gesturing towards the T.V

" Hold on. I should change first! I feel sticky " grinned Daehyun as he walked to his closet. Youngjae's eyes widened as he tried to pull Daehyun back. " NOO! LET'S WATCH THE FILM FIRST! OR I'LL USE THE SILVER KNIFE ON-----"

Too late. Daehyun screamed again to find his closet half empty. " WHERE ARE MY CLOTHES!!! OH MY GOD!!!" he screamed eyes frantic as he rushed to his bed and screamed again.

" Where's my torch? Where are my shoes? Where's my vase? Where's my book? Where's my crockery!!!!! OH MY GOD HE'S TAKING THEM!!!" he screamed running around. Youngjae watched in shock as Daehyun ran into the wall, got up and continued his rampage. 

" Calm down idiot!" said Youngjae finally pulling a panting Daehyun onto his computer chair.

" WHAT CALM DOWN!!? THIS IS IT!!!" he shrilled shaking Youngjae by the shoulders. 

" I NEED TO COOL DOWN AND BE CLEAN WHEN I DIE!!!" wailed Daehyun as he disappeared into his bathroom, shutting the door dramatically, leaving a dumbfounded Youngjae behind.

The door opened seconds later and Daehyun's head poked out.

" Hand me my towel before i die " he said and Youngjae laughed weakly glancing at Yongguk's window.

" It's in the washing machine " he said handing him a spare one nevertheless. " Be strong once i'm gone Youngjae " whispered Daehyun disappearing again.

" That was a little too dramatic " mused Youngjae.

He gasped as a sleek black car drove into the opposite house and Yongguk stepped out. 

" Oh no.... He's back a week earlier!" squeaked Youngjae watching Yongguk pull out a backpack from the back seat and walk into his house, pulling out his phone. Youngjae almost got a heartattack as Daehyun came out, a bit sober. 

" I'm going out for a bit " he sniffled. " Who knows when i'll get the chance again.." he added as he drifted out.

Grinning Youngjae followed.

"Its not done yet.." said his inner voice and he swore to god it had never talked to him before.. until that nervous man's book.... 

Daehyun stepped out into his garden and made his way to his pond, sitting down on his rock, watching the water. 

They heard the Bangs' door open and shut with such violence, it shook the window panes. 

" JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!! " bellowed a voice and Daehyun shot up like he was electrified as none other than Yongguk opened his gate and stormed towards them, a pile of familiar things in his hands. Daehyun glanced at Youngjae who shrugged, trying to look innocent. 

" Nerdjae. Where's that loser?" demanded Yongguk fuming and Daehyun gulped, his dreams coming true. Youngjae blinked a bit before pointing at Daehyun. Yongguk's eyes shifted to said boy and he quirked a brow.

" I mean Jung Daehyun. The fatass who seems to be hiding from me " hissed Yongguk, hands clenching round the stuff. Daehyun stepped back as Youngjae pointed at him again.

" What do you think he's doing here if this isn't his house, idiot?" he asked sarcastically. Yongguk looked at Daehyun again, confusion evident in his eyes. Daehyun stared back, shrugged, and then looked up at the sky, finding the clouds interesting.

" Come on Nerdjae. Your sense of humour is worse than ever. Now tell me where that fatass is. I'm sure being fat doesn't make it hard to climb down the stairs " 

Daehyun gasped indigantly, his fears forgotten for a moment, till,

" Daehyun! Tea's ready! " said Mrs Jung popping her head out of the window. " Oh! Youngjae and Yongguk! Come on in and have some tea too!" she grinned, head going back inside. 

Silence. 

" Daehyun? Who's Daehyun? I don't know who you're talking about.. I'm not Daehyun..." said Daehyun impassively as both Yongguk and Younjae looked at him.

" Yeah Nerdjae, stop accusing the innocent. So where is he?" frowned Yongguk looking around himself as Youngjae put an indignant hand on his hip, mouth agape. 

" JUNG DAEHYUN! WHERE'S MY TRINKET?! " yelled Mrs Jung head popping out again, glaring at her son.

Silence

The things fell out of Yongguk's hands as he stared in pure shock. His confused features were then replaced by realization, as he carefully studied the other boy's face .

" Yep. He's different now Bang. I'm surprised you recognized him finally " chuckled Youngjae enjoying himself. Feeling awkward as Yongguk continued staring at him, Daehyun raised a hand weakly before waving.

" Hi.. I'm Daehyun..." Yongguk walked to him calmly and Daehyun screamed inside when he was standing right in front of him.

"Uh.... Yeah...Well... I guess we finally meet... Again..?" he said nervously

There was a pause. Then,

 

 

" off  loser."

 

**************

A/N :  :D Ahhh. The moment you all have been waiting for! Are you wondering what Daehyun looks like? (dandruff, obesce,etc ;)

I don't know when i can update again what with exams coming up and all that.. *sigh* But we'll see!

So what do you think of the turn of events?

Shout out goes to all the upvotersfeversend1112bang_jungLCBLuvsKpopdarkangel13941kaguren2109

And thank you guys all for subscribing, upvoting and the supportive comments! :D :') I feel so happy !!

Make sure to leave a comment!!! :D :)