Talent Show?

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

It was 8AM already, and Min Young was still sleeping.

"Aish, this girl. Always sleeping in," Zico said, and walked up to her room. He knocked on the door. "Min Young-ah?" He said loud enough for her to hear.

Min Young groaned and rolled around in bed. "What..." She said. Zico rolled his eyes and opened her door. He poked her on the nose.

"Wake up, sleepy head. We're gonna be late for school." Zico said softly.

"Oppa... Just five more minutes, okay?" Min Young whined in her sleep.

Zico shrugged. "Alright, if you want to be late, it's your choice." He walked out of her room.

Min Young slowly opened her eyes and looked at the clock. "OMO! It's already 8?!"  Min Young thought. She quickly rolled out of bed and got herself ready.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Min Young and the boys arrived at the school. L. Joe saw Min Young and walked up to her.

"H-hello," L. Joe said. Taeil and the others walked off.

"Hi there!" Min Young replied. They walked together.

"How are you?" L. Joe asked her.

"I'm-" Min Young started.  Just then, the P.A went off.

"Attention, students." The student council said. "We have an annoucement to make." Everybody stopped talking and listened.

"Starting next week, there will be auditions for the school talent show. If you want to participate, please stop by the office or ask your teacher for a form. Thank you."

"A talent show, eh?"  L. Joe thought. "Maybe I should participate..." Just then, the bell rang, and everybody went to their classes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Everybody was talking about the talent show in class. Min Young walked to L. Joe and tapped on his shoulders. L. Joe looked up.

"Oh hi there, Min Young," He said, smiling.

"Hello," Min Young responded. She grabbed a chair and sat next to him.

"Um..." Min Young started, "Are you gonna participate in the talent show?" She asked L. Joe.

"Uh..." L. Joe scratched his head. "Sure, why not?" He said, smiling. He went to get a form and filled it out.

(Auditions)

Everybody who signed up for the talent show auditions arrived. L. Joe looked around and spotted Jun Hyung.

"What's he doing here?" L. Joe thought. He shook his head and sat down, waiting for his turn. It took a while before it was L. Joe's turn.

He was a bit nervous, but he felt he did good. Right after L. Joe was Jun Hyung.  L. Joe sat down and watched Jun Hyung as he performed for his audition.

"He's pretty good..." L. Joe thought. Just then, the student council president asked for people's attention.

"Auditions are now over, thank you all for participating. We will notify you for rehearsal when we have planned everything out. Thank you."

Everybody got up and left. It was already pretty late at night. L. Joe and Jun Hyung went to talk to Min Young.

"Oppa, you were amazing!" She exclaimed to L. Joe and Jun Hyung. The two boys glared at each other.

Zico walked up to Min Young.

"Minnie, it's time to go home," Zico told her.

"Alright..." Min Young responded, "Bye Jun Hyung oppa and L. Joe oppa!" She said, smiling at them. Min Young left with Zico and the others.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Jun Hyung looked at L. Joe. L. Joe looked back.

"I know you like her," Jun Hyung said to L. Joe.

"And?" L. Joe stared at Jun Hyung. "You like her too anyways..." They both glared at each other.

"Then you better back off before someone gets hurt" Jun Hyung smirked and walked off.

-----------

Author's Note:

My brain is forever dead. ;~;

Sorry if this is bad ><

- Pikachu