Hurt

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

Trying to get back alone in the dark, was hard since Min Young could barely see anything. But thankfully, Min Young had her cell phone with her. She turned the brightness up, and shined it against the hard rocky ground of the cave.

I can't believe they left me like this. What kind of cousins are they?! Leaving a girl behind in the dark is stupid. Ugh, I hate them. Min Young thought to herself. Just as she reached the opening of the cave, she tripped over a rock and fell into a puddle.

"AHH-" screamed Min Young as she splashed into the water, hurting her ankle.

On the other side of the cave, were Block B.

"Hey.. Did you guys here that?!" Kyung said.

"You mean the scream? Do you think that was Minnie?" Minhyuk asked with a hint of worry in his voice.

", let's go back! And quick!" Kyung said while dropping his fried fish on a stick. The boys started running towards the cave where Min Young was. There, they saw Min Young holding onto her ankle, and crying.

"I knew this was a bad idea.." Zico said while shaking his head and heading towards his dongsaeng.

"Hey, Minnie, you okay?" U-Kwon said while trying to help her up.

"N-No. Y-You g-guys left m-me, now I'm all wet and-" Min Young fainted and fell onto U-Kwon's shoulder.

"Hey, Min Young.. You okay? Yah, Min Young!" U-Kwon shouted while trying to wake her up.

"Hurry, let's go back to the Island house!" Taeil said.

The boys brought Min Young to her room and layed her on the bed.

"Aish, why did we do that to her anyways? She didn't do anything to us.." Minhyuk said while pacing back and forth, worrying about Min Young's condition.

"It was hyung's fault. He wanted to play a joke on her.." Ji Hoon said, staring at the ground while pointing to Kyung.

"Well... She.. Um.." Kyung stuttered while trying to think of something to say.

"Yah, since you thought of tricking her and getting her into this mess. YOU fix it." Zico said with anger. The boys, except Kyung and Minhyuk, went outside to get fresh air.

"Hyung.. what should I do..." Kyung quietly said.

"I don't know. You fix it." Minhyuk said while ignoring him. He then thought of Min Young's mother. I wonder if Kyung knows about Min Young's past...

It was past midnight already and the other boys arrived back home, and went to sleep.

Morning came and Min Young woke up while the boys were stll asleep.

"W-where am I..?" she said with rubbing her eyes. She was still in her wet clothes.

"Aish..I should take a shower.."

Min Young took a long, hot shower.

"This is relaxing~" Min Young said while smiling. Changing into her Block B sweater and jean shorts, Min Young walked to the kitchen.

"What should I make..?" Min Young said while searching the kitchen for food. She found some bread, eggs, and hot dogs and quickly started to make breakfast. 

The boys woke up to a nice aroma.

"Hyung.. What's.. What's the smell?" P.O said while sniffing the air. "Whatever it is, it smells good...."

The boys found Min Young making breakfast.

"Morning Min Young!" P.O shouted.

"Morning oppa!" Min Young turned around seeing the boys of Block B kneeling on the ground.

"We're so sorry Min Young-ah.. We shouldn't have done that to you. It was stupid of us to do that to our loving dongsaeng. Please forgive us!" Block B said in unison.

"It's okay! I forgive you" Min Young smiled at the boys of Block B.

Meanwhile, the boys of Block B were busy scarfing down their breakfast.

"Dish ish sho good" U-Kwon said with food in his mouth.

"Oppa.. You shouldn't talk with food in your mouth. It's disgusting." Min Young said with a disgusted face.

The morning went by with laughters and ridiculous games.

-------

Author's Note:

Sorry guys, I'm really really really busy with school. >.<"

I'll tr to update this soon!

Check out my other fanfic! :3

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/72347/this-love-is-just-your-crazy-obsession-bigbang-blockb-gdragon-ljoe-stalker-teentop-you