Keep it cool a'ight?

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

Min Young's P.O.V

As the final bell rang, I quickly packed up her books, headed downstairs and waited for her cousins to arrive. Along the way, I heard someone say hello to me. I looked up and noticed that it was Jun Hyung who was the one who said hello.

"Oh, hello there oppa." I said to Jun Hyung.

"Whatcha doing Min Young?" asked Jun Hyung.

"Oh, just waiting for my cousins to come. They're taking quite a long time.." I said.

".. In that case, I'll wait with you then. By any chance, may I get your number?" said Jun Hyung with a smile.

"Haha, sure." I said while exchanging numbers with Jun Hyung.

Narrator's P.O.V

Both Min Young and Jun Hyung talked about random things, when suddenly heard the nick name Block B gave her.

"YO MINNIE!" shouted Taeil. Min Young looked behind her, seeing a grumpy Jae Hyo, and B-Bomb along with the rest of Block B.

"Why are you guys so late?" asked Min Young with a pout.

"WELL... Ask those guys over there" Taeil spoke while pointing to Jae Hyo and B-Bomb.

"Oppa, what happened?" asked Min Young.

"I'll explain at home." said Jae Hyo.

"I'm sorry Jun Hyung oppa, but I have to leave now. It was nice talking with you! Bye!" said Min Young as she bowed and ran towards Block B and their lamborghinis.

"So her cousins are the members of Block B huh.." murmured Jun Hyung as he watched Min Young get in the car with Jae Hyo, Zico and U-Kwon.

At home

"Okay.. IT'S BECAUSE OF THAT DOUCHE OVER THERE. If he didn't talk to me and U-Kwon, we wouldn't have gotten in ." Jae Hyo shouted pointing to Taeil.

"What the yo?" exclaimed Taeil.

All of a sudden, Taeil and Jae Hyo started to argue, spitting cuss words at each other.

"Guys. GUYS. SHUT UP." shouted Zico furiously.

Min Young, P.O, and Kyung just sat on the couch waiting for them to stop.

"I'm hungry.." Min Young got up and went to the kitchen seeing their maid, Ms. Woo.

"Ms. Woo, if it's not to much to ask, may you cook spaghetti right now? For me and my cousins?" asked Min Young.

"Of course, Miss. Min." said Ms. Woo with a smile.

Min Young went upstairs to her room, placing her back pack beside her desk when she suddenly got a text message.

From: Jun Hyung Oppa

Hey Min Young! I was wondering if u want to chill tmw since it's Saturday.. Like meet my members of Beast and such..

To: Jun Hyung Oppa

I would love to! If my cousins let me of course.. They're pretty mean when it comes to me hanging out with guys though.. Haha. But I'll try! I'll call you later to let you know!

"MINNIE, THE FOOD'S READY" shouted U-Kwon from downstairs.

Min Young quickly ran downstairs and took a seat in the dining room where and began scooping up some spaghetti and placing it on her plate. She ate quietly while the boys all talked loudly, and laughed until B-Bomb asked Min Young why she was so quiet.

"Minnie-ah.. Why are you so quiet?" Zico suspiciously asked.

"Eh.. Nothing oppa!" Min Young quickly said to Zico. Zico was the meanest and strictest when it came to boys.

"Are you sure..?" Zico asked again leaning close to Min Young.

"U-uh.. Oppa.. C-can I hang out with Jun Hyung tomorrow.." Min Young asked in a really soft and quiet voice.

Zico squinted his eyes and asked her who Jun Hyung was. Min Young explained to him that the boy she was with earlier was Jun Hyung.

"OHH, HIM. Sure." said Zico.

"R-really?!" exclaimed Min Young.

"Yeah! If P.O goes with you." said Zico.

Min Young just nodded and quickly finished her food and headed upstairs texting Jun Hyung that she was allowed to chill with him but P.O had to come.

--------------------------------------

"P.O? .." said Jun Hyung.

"What's wrong hyung?" asked Yang Yo Seob.

"Nothing. Hey, one of my friends are coming over with her cousin, so keep it cool a'ight?" Jun Hyung said to Yo Seob.

"HEY GUYS, A GIRL IS COMING OVER TOMORROW SO KEEP IT COOL OKAY?! IF NOT, JUN HYUNG WILL KILL US ALL." shouted Yo Seob as he skipped towards bedroom where the rest of Beast were.

--------------------

I'll probably add in more to this chapter later, or not.

c: