Innocent Capturing

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

It was Saturday, the sun shone and the skies were as blue like the color of a Blue Jay, the clouds were big, white and puffy like Cotton Candy on a stick. Min Young's room was enlightened with the bright rays from the sun, the curtains were defeated as they were unable to cover the bright light. Min Young stirred in her sleep, until she finally woke up with an annoyed look on her face.

"Ugh, damn you sun.." Min Young mumbled, got up from her messy bed and headed to the bath room to do her daily morning routine. She brushed her teeth while walking, it was a habit of her's since she didn't like to stay in one place for too long. Once she was done, she went to wake up her cousins. She managed to wake up everyone except Zico.

"Hm.. Where's Zico oppa..?" Min Young asked herself as she searched the bedrooms again. She found Zico lying on the couch, sleeping like a pig. Shaking her head, she tip-toed towards him.

"Oppa...." Min Young whispered closely to his ear. "Oppa, wake up.." Zico tossed and turned, and slowly opened his eyes, finding Min Young staring at him very closely.

"AH!" Zico shouted out and fell off the couch, Min Young who was confused at the scene, helped Zico up. Zico stood up, scratched his messy hair and gave Min Young an evil glare.

"Yah, Minnie-ah! Never do that to oppa, understand?" Zico said with a hint of annoyance and went to the washroom to wash the drool off his face. Min Young stood there, dumbfounded, shook her head and went to the kitchen.

"I was only waking him up.." Min Young mumbled to herself, as she grabbed the eggs from the refrigerator. Min Young was done with making the breakfast, as she was setting up the table, she received a text message from one of her old friends at who asked if she could sleep over. During breakfast, it was loud as always. Ji Hoon and Yukwon fought over the meat, Minhyuk stayed quiet, Taeil and Jaehyo were having a conversation, and Zico and Kyung were having a freestyle rapping battle.

"Um, oppas.." Min Young said as she picked her eggs with a fork. The guys all stopped and turned to look at her, with a confused face.

"Yeah?" They all said in sync.

"Can I go over to a friend's house for a sleepover?" Min Young quickly said.

"Uh.. Who is this "friend" you say" Minhyuk dropped his quietness and looked at Min Young who was shaking from nervousness.

"Her name is Ji Nah, Lee Ji Nah." Min Young said, with a smile. It wasn't like she was lying, she was indeed telling the truth. It was only Minhyuk who was having troubles believing her.

"Fine," Minhyuk said and glared at Min Young.

"Yay! Thank you oppa!" Min Young shouted, got up from her seat and gave Minhyuk a big, warm hug along with a quick peck on his cheek. Min Young ran to her bed room and gathered up all the things she would need-  towel, underwear, pajamas, her DSLR camera, her iPhone, her Teddy bear that she got from her deceased mother, and put them all into two bags.

--

Min Young could actually walk to Ji Nah's house since it was only a block away, and she felt that she would trouble her cousins if they drove her there. Min Young was enjoying the view when all of a sudden, a car drove up by the curb of the sidewalk and two guys had rushed out of the car and lugged her into the car. Screaming and punching, Min Young tried to free herself. Sadly, it was unsuccessful. One guy had wrapped with a towel and told her to be quiet if she wants to live.

Why? Why out of all days did this happen? And why did it happen? Again?

-----

So hey guys! Sorry for the late update I'm really busy with school- tests and projects..

Haha, I feel like my writing has changed! ^_^

Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed this chapter! Be on the lookout for my new story since I had finished, This love is just your crazy obsession, and no I am not going to do a sequel for it.

Good bye for now! ^__^

-- Nina

Edit: I thought I had posted this chapter, but it turns out that I didn't! My mistake! D: