A Bitter Day

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

 

The next few days haven't been any better. Min Young was still deciding whether she can accept L. Joe's confession or not. She sighed and sat up on her bed, staring at the floor. She glanced over at the clock. It was 7:45 AM. Min Young got up and changed into her clothes, grabbed her bag and left to go to school without the boys.

(Meanwhile, at school.) ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

L. Joe was just walking around the school listening to his iPod, when all of a sudden someone tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around, and saw Junhyung glaring at him.

L. Joe raised his eyebrow and took out one of his earphones. "What do you want?

"Stay away from her." Junhyung said angrily.

"Hm? Who's 'her'?" L. Joe replied, smirking a bit.

Junhyung grabbed L. Joe's shirt and pushed him against a wall. "You know who."

L. Joe scoffed. "What are you gonna do? Hit me? Beat me up? Go ahead, we're at school anyways, and you'll only get into trouble."

Junhyung let go of L. Joe's shirt and walked away with his fists clenched. Just then, he heard someone call his name.

"Junhyung oppa!" It was Min Young. Junhyung looked up and tried to hide the fact that he was pissed.

"Oh, hey there, Minnie." Junhyung replied, smiling.

"Where are you going? The school is over there!" Min Young said.

"I'm not gonna be here today..." Junhyung looked away. "I gotta go, I'll see you some other time."

"Arasso... Bye oppa!" Min Young waved and walked towards the school. Junhyung sighed and walked off.

(After school) ●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Junhyung was sitting at a park this whole time. He got out his phone and called Min Young.

"Yeobosaeyo?"

“Hey, it’s Junhyung. Can you come to the park near our school?”

“Uh, sure! I’ll be there in a few minutes!”

“Arasso, I’ll talk to you then.” Junhyung hung up and put his phone away in his pocket. He sat there, waiting for Min Young. Slowly, he drifted off to sleep. Before he knew it, Min Young had arrived.

“Oppa?” Min Young sat down next to him, poking his arm.

“Hm…….?” Junhyung opened his eyes and saw Min Young. “Oh! Sorry Minnie! I didn’t know you were here!”

Min Young giggled. “It’s alright, oppa! Why’d you call me here?” She asked.

“Um…” Junhyung stood up and pulled Min Young up with him.

"I like you Min Young. And I will do whatever it takes to win your heart, even it means to take down L.Joe." said Junhyung.

"W-what..? Junhyung... Y-" Min Young tried to speak but she were caught off guard by Jun Hyung as he gently placed his lips against hers.

 

L.Joe standing just behind them, just hidden by a tree, overheard everything Junhyung said to Min Young, and was completely furious.

"That son of a …" murmured L.Joe as he walked back home, thinking of a way to get rid of Jun Hyung.

-----------------------------------

Another chapter~ Enjoy 8D