Again...?

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

While waiting for Taeil, Zico and P.O to arrive, Min Young couldn't believe that Super Junior had saved her.

"Oppa, komawo!" Min Young bowed towards the members of Super Junior.

"Haha, no problem." DongHae smiled at Min Young. Being a huge fan of Super Junior, she wanted to get their autographs and take a photo with them.

"Oppa.. Can I get your autograph and possibly a picture?" Min Young asked softly.

"Sure!" SiWon grabbed a signed album from their manager and handed it to Min Young. Taking out her cell phone out of her purse, she handed it over the manager.

"Okay, on 1..2..3!"

"Super Junior fighting!"

"Omo, I can't believe I got a picture and signed album from Super Junior!" Min Young said while jumping up and down.

"MINNIE-AH!" Min Young turned around to see Taeil, Zico and P.O run towards her.

"OPPA!" Min Young yelled out and ran to hug Taeil, Zico and P.O.

"You're not hurt right?! See, I knew I should've stayed with you!" Taeil scolded Min Young.

"I'm alright oppa! You already asked that.." Min Young mumbled.

"Ah.. Komawo, Super Junior sunbae-nims" Zico, P.O and Taeil bowed.

"Ah, not a problem. Luckily we were around, if not who knows what could've happened to Min Young-ah" said Kyu Hyun.

--------------------------------

At home

"MINNIE-AH!" Not even before Min Young stepped in the house, U-Kwon, Kyung, JaeHyo and Min Hyuk all ran to hug her.

"Omo, if appa knew you were kidnapped, we would've been dead. You can't just walk around here safely you know? You're the daughter of the president who runs the top company in Seoul, not to mention the baby cousin of Block B!" said Kyung.

"I know.. I'm sorry.. Mianhe Taeil oppa" Min Young hugged Taeil by the waist, crying into his chest.

"It's okay Minnie. As long as you're safe, then everything's alright!

"So, who were those guys anyways?" Min Hyuk asked while grabbing a bag of chips off the counter from the kitchen.

"I.. Don't know.. Some guys named Daniel and Ryan.." Min Young said, while staring at the floor, holding back her tears.

"Daniel and Ryan huh..."

"Minnie-ah, go shower and change, arraso?" JaeHyo said while going upstairs.

"Arraso."

---------------------------

"WHAT THE?! WHERE'S THE GIRL RYAN?!"

"How should I know?!"

"YOU BABO. BOSS WANTED US TO- UGH, YOU'RE USELESS."

"..."

----------------------

Meanwhile at an underground base..

"Okay, next time, guard the ing door. Tie her up to a chair or something. Make sure she doesn't get out. I don't care if you hurt her, I want money. GOT IT?!" said the voice.

"Got it.." the two said in unison.

-------------

Author's Note:

OH~~~~ Is Min Young going to get kidnapped again? Dun dun duuunnnn.

- Nina.