Double Encounters

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

 

The sun was shining through Min Young’s window. She got up and stretched for a bit, then went to brush her teeth. Yesterday was their last day at Jeju Island, and everybody was busy packing up their stuff last night.

Min Young got out of the bathroom and changed. Nobody was awake yet. She went outside for a small walk. Listening to her iPod, Min Young walked with her camera and took a few pictures. Just then, these two girls walked up to her, looking like they were going to hurt her any second. Min Young took out one of her earphones while the two girls looked at her with disgust.

“Is… There a problem?” asked Min Young.

“Yes, there is, actually.” One of the girls replied.

“What is it?” Min Young looked at them, confused.

The other one scoffed. “Don’t act like you don’t know.”

Min Young backed up a bit. “I honestly don’t know…”

One of them pushed her down, while the other leaned in closer to her face.

“Don’t you ever go near L. Joe again. He’s MINE!” She backed up, and the other one got close to Min Young. She glared at Minnie with fierce eyes.

“Don’t you ever go near Junhyung either. Don’t even glance at him! He is MINE!” They both walked away. Min Young got up.

“Now hold on a second!” She yelled at them. The two girls turned around, walking towards Minnie with clenched fists.

“What do you want, ?” They said at the same time.

“What do you guys mean that L. Joe and Junhyung are yours? What did I do to make you come up to me and say these things like that?” She asked.

The two girls rolled their eyes and walked off. Min Young stared as they went away. Suddenly Min Young’s phone rang. She looked at the screen and saw that it was Zico calling.

“Yeobosaeyo?”

“Hey, it’s Zico.”

“Ne, I know. What is it?”

“Where are you? We’re leaving soon.”

“Oh. I… I went out for a walk. I’m coming back now!” Min Young’s voice seemed different.

“Is everything okay? You sound a bit strange…”

“I-I’m fine! Don’t worry! I’m coming back now, bye!” Min Young hung up and took a deep breath. Then she walked back to the house they were staying in, thinking about what had just happened.

------------------------

HEY GUISE HEY.

Sorry we haven't updated. We couldn't come up with any ideas.

This is a short chapter, but I hope you'll enjoy it! ^^