A Little Scare

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

Min Young and the boys got their luggages and brought it to their Island House that Min Young's father specially bought for her mother. As soon as Min Young took a step into the Island House, memories of her mother and her flashed by in an instant, causing Min Young to tear up and run to a room in the house, crying. The boys looked at eachother with confused and worried faces.

"What happened..?" Kyung asked, as he walked to the room Min Young ran into, and leaned against the door hearing Min Young's cries.

"Minnie-ah, open the door.. Tell us what happened.." Zico asked while knocking on the door softly. Slowly opening the door was a red eyed Min Young looking down at the floor.

"Come dongsaeng, tell oppa what happened." Jaehyo, the kindest out of all the Block B members, led Min Young to the living room.

"This place.. Reminds me of my omma... And..I.." Min Young covered her face as she started to cry again. Jaehyo pitied Min Young and gave Min Young a hug.

"It's okay, she's in a better place now. I'm sure she's looking after you up there." Jaehyo said.

"She never left you Minnie, she's here in your heart" Minhyuk said while kneeling towards Min Young, and gave her a warm smile.

After fifteen minutes have passed and Min Young calmed down, the boys decided to go walk around the beach after dinner. Little did Min Young know, the boys have made a plan to scare her.

"Alright, so when we go to the cave, we all ditch Min Young kay? It'll be funny!" Kyung excitedly said.

"But, what if she gets lost?" P.O asked.

"Uh, er. She won't! She has her cell phone with her!" Kyung quickly replied. "Besides, she needs to loosen up.. I hate seeing her sad.. It breaks my heart to see his dongsaeng cry.."

"You're right.. And besides this is a little prank." Taeil agreed.

Before the sun was setting, the boys and Min Young took a stroll along the beach. Bringing along her Nikon D40 camera, Min Young took pictures of Jeju Island along with the sun set. It was beautiful, the colors matched together. Yellow, orange, bright red, pink with a hint of white and the sparkling water. It was like heaven.

"Hey Minnie! We're going to the cave! Hurry up if you don't wanna fall behind!"  U-Kwon yelled out.

"Okay oppa!" Minnie called out.

As she was walking along the shore, she recieved a text.

From: L. Joe Oppa

Hey Min Young! I was wondering if you wanna chill tmw? :o

She replied back,

To: L. Joe Oppa

I'm sorry oppa! I can't. I'm with my cousins for a vacation. Sorry!

I'll make it up to you though! I promise! <3 :3

Minutes later, she recieved another text.

From: Junhyung oppa

Min Young, if you're free,  wanna hang out with me and Beast tomorrow?

 

To: Junhyung oppa

Sorry oppa, I can't.. >.<"

I'm with my cousins for a vaca. :( I'll make it up to you, I promise! ^^<3

With a sigh, she sent the text and put her phone in her bag and ran after Block B who was near the cave.

As she was walking in front of Minhyuk, Kyung whispered to the guys.

"Hey! Let's go right now! And quietly too!" Kyung whispered to Jaehyo, who whispered it to Zico and U-Kwon, who whispered it to Taeil and P.O and Minhyuk. With a nod, they tip toed behind a big rock and left.

"Oppa, it's getting dark we shou-..." Min Young turned around but seeing no one behind her.

"Oppa...? OPPA?. OPPAAAAAAAAA." Min Young yelled out, scared.