A beginning

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

Song Min Young was quietly sleeping on a sunny day when suddenly she hears a knock on her door.

"Min Young-ah, it's already 8:00am!" said Zico, in a soft voice.

Min Young woke up with a soft, and quiet yawn as she slowly opened her eyes, to see seven teens surrounding her bed. Bewildered, she hid underneath her blanket, hearing the laughs of the 7 boys.

"What are you guys doing here..?" Min Young said underneath her blanket in a grumpy voice.

"Dad told us to wake you up, because he knew you were going to sleep in." said U-Kwon.

"Oh.. Heh.. WAIT. IT'S 8 ALREADY? I'M GOING TO BE LATE.. ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL.." shouted Min Young as she quickly got out of bed, brushed her teeth, combed her hair and changed into her school uniform.

She quickly ate breakfast and got into the Lamborghini with Zico, Kyung and U-Kwon, while P.O, Jae Hyo, and B-Bomb and Taeil took the other Lamborghini Diablo. The only friends that Song Min Young ever had were her cousins of Block B, her father was so busy with work and decided to have Block B live with them in the mansion since Min Young's mother died while Min Young was only seven years old. Block B reated her as their baby sister and would do anything for her.

Min Young got out of the car and walked with P.O, since P.O and Min Young were born in the same year but P.O was older than Min Young, since Min Young was born in December. . As they walked past the gate, Min Young noticed a bunch of new boys whom she never saw before.

"Oppa.. Who are they?" Min Young asked P.O.

"I don't know, probably some new douches in this school." replied P.O.

As Min Young got to her class, she sat beside P.O. The bell rang and everyone quickly got to their seats while the teacher said that there going to be new students. As the two new boys walked into the class, she noticed a couple of them from before. The teacher asked them to introduce themselves.

"Hey guys! I'm Lee Chan Hee, but just call me Chunji!" said Chunji.

"I'm Lee Byung Hun, but call me L.Joe, please." said L.Joe quietly.

The teacher told L. Joe to sit the empty seat beside Min Young while Chunji was seated in front of him.

"Hello L. Joe, I'm Song Min Young." said Min Young to L. Joe as she bowed quickly.

The lunch bell rang and everyone sighed happily since it was lunch.

"Oppa, wait for me!' exclaimed Min Young as she quickly went beside P.O

"Hm.. She seems nice and pretty too.." L. Joe quietly said, watching her leave.

"YO, whatcha up to L. Joe? Liking her already?" Chunji asked L.Joe.

"Shut up man.. You're so loud.." said L. Joe.

Everyone quickly bowed towards Min Young as she passed by them, with a smile she bowed back. She heard people whisper, "Oh my goodness, she's so pretty and kind! And she's cousins with Block B!"

Taking a seat beside U-Kwon and JaeHyo, Min Young's stomach growled.

"Oppa.. I'm hungry.." said Min Young to Zico while pouting her lips.

"Okay, okay. Wait here." said Zico while leaving to go and buy food.

Zico arrived with their food and they ate their lunch while having the other students staring at them and the guys all staring at Min Young.

"Yah, stop staring at her." shouted U-Kwon, towards the guys.

Meanwhile, there was another guy by the name of Yong Jun Hyung, who was taking an interest in Min Young as well. The lunch bell rang and everyone hurried to the halls and classrooms.

As Min Young was walking to her locker, she bumped into someone.

"Ow.." murmered Min Young.

"I'm sorry!' said the person.

"No, it's okay. It's my fault for not watching where I'm going." said Min Young as she got up and wiped off the dirt off her skirt.

"My name's Jun Hyung. I'm new here and.. I don't know where to go.." said Jun Hyung.

"I'm Min Young, so which class are you headed to?" asked Min Young.

"Here" said Jun Hyung while showing her the paper.

She showed Jun Hyung the way while they both introduced each other. When they got to Jun Hyung's class room, he quickly thanked her and Min Young quickly ran back to her class room, apologized for being late and quickly sat beside P.O. Min Young was so focused on the board that she didn't notice L. Joe staring at her.

L. Joe's heart started to beat faster each time he looked at Min Young. Min Young finally noticed and gave him her famous eye smile, with a smile. Blushing, L. Joe turned away.

"What is this feeling..? Do I like her..?" L. Joe thought in his mind.

 

--------------------

My first chapter! Whoopee! I know I at writing, don't hurt me! T_T

Is it good? If not, please tell me how I should get better! ^-^