A surprise

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

Two days have passed since Min Young was introduced to Jun Hyung and his Beast members. Since then, Min Young's phone was flooded with texts from the Beast members. She was so caught up on them that she wouldn't notice her cousins. She heard a knock on her door and asked the person to come in. Turns out that it was Zico.

"Yah, Minnie-ah, could you at least stop texting for like what a minute and do something else for once?" asked Zico with a hint of frustration in his voice.

"Sorry, oppa." Min Young apologized, left her phone on her bed and headed downstairs. On the way down, she saw U-Kwon, Taeil, and P.O sitting on the couch along with Jae Hyo who was flipping through the channels.

"WAIT. HYUNG. FLIP BACK TO THAT CHANNEL. I SAW 2NE1 SUNBAE-NIMS." shouted P.O.

"Oh my god.." Jae Hyo murmured while flipping back to the other channel. P.O sat there, staring at the T.V in awe,.

"Dara noona, P.O will come meet you one day!" P.O said outloud.

"Oppa. I'm bored. I wanna go shopping." Min Young said.

"Eh.. Taeil can drive you." Jae Hyo said.

"What?! Ugh, fine." Taeil groaned. Min Young walked back to her room, picking out a pair of dark blue jeans with a black shirt with the Block B logo on it. She applied her eye liner, and mascara on and walked out of her room and walked down the stairs.

"Damn Minnie, nice shirt you got there!" U-Kwon yelled out to Min Young.

"Haha." Minnie said, smiling while putting on her black Converse shoes.

Taeil walked down the stairs and walked out the front door. Minnie quickly followed behind Taeil.

They finally got to the mall. Min Young walked into a store, trying out clothes, she saw Taeil being bored and sighing. Giggling, she walked up to Taeil and told him that he could go somewhere else and he didn't have to wait for here. Being the protective one over Min Young, he refused.

"Oppa, it's okay. I'll be fine!" Min Young insisted that Taeil should go walk around the mall. Finally, he nodded and left the store.

Min Young quickly paid for her clothes and walked to the washroom, not knowing someone was following her all this time.

"Yeah! I'm positive it's her!" a voice said. Min Young heard the voice and turned around, looking around her and then turned around, quickening her pace. Being a bit paranoid, she texted Taeil.

To: Taeil oppa

Oppa, I'm scared. I think someone's following me! T__T

Help. :c

Taeil suddenly felt his phone vibrate and opened up a text from Min Young.

To: Minnie

Don't worry, where are you?

Min Young saw a new text from Taeil and quickly replied.

To Taeil Oppa

Uhh, I'm at the washroom by H&M.

Taeil recieved the text and ran as fast as he could to where Min Young was. Waiting impatiently, Min Young paced back and forth.

"Yah! Are we gonna do this or what?!" said the voice.

"Ugh, fine." said another.

Walking towards the washroom, she suddenly felt hands around and tried to free herself but was unable to. Successfully, the stalkers made their way out the back door behind the washrooms. Taeil suddenly arrived and saw his "baby sister" being taken by two guys dressed in black.

"YAH. LET GO OF HER." Taeil shouted and ran after them. A bit too late, the two kidnappers managed to drive away.

"." Taeil shouted in anger. He then took out his phone, dialing Zico's cell.

"Hello?"

"Zico-ah, Minnie-ah.. got kidnapped.."

"B-BWOH?! You were supposed to look after her! man.."

"Yeah I know! Just.. Just come to the mall near our house."

-----------------------------------

Author's note:

Short chapter yes? ;-; Poor Minnie. :c

You guys should listen to Take me to the place by After School's graduate, Bekah.

IT'S SO SAD. I'M LIKE SOBBING RIGHT NOW. T______T

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swTxtNzOs_4