The Message

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

 

It has been hours, and Min Young still hasn’t arrived at Ji Nah’s house. Ji Nah was really worried, so she decided to call the members of Block B. She picked up her phone and dialed Minhyuk’s number.

“Yeoboseyo?”

“Ah, hey, it’s Ji Nah, Min Young’s friend.”

“Ahh, hello. What is it?”

“She’s supposed to come over for a sleep over today… It’s been hours and she’s still not here. Is she still at home?”

“Huh? She already left the house though…” Minhyuk looked at the others, worried. The others listened to him as he talked with Ji Nah.

“Oh… Arasso, I’ll just wait for a bit then. If she comes, I’ll call you guys to let you know. Thank you oppa!” Ji Nah hung up and sat on the couch.

—-

The kidnappers arrived at the house they were going to keep Min Young at. They grabbed Min Young’s phone and looked through her contacts. After a while of searching, they finally found the phone number they wanted- her home phone. One of them went off and wrote on a piece a paper.

We have Min Young. If you don’t want her hurt, or possibly dead, then tell her dad to give us ₩1,00,000. You guys have two weeks to give us the money.

They grabbed the paper, popped in Min Young’s home phone number into the fax machine and scanned the piece of paper.

—-

The members of Block B were at home, worried about Min Young. It has been an hour since Ji Nah last called them. Suddenly, the fax machine went off. They were shocked at first, since nobody ever faxes them. They listened carefully. After the message was over, they all looked at each other in shock.