A Special Guest

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

The day the students of Seoul Arts High were waiting for was finally here; the talent show.

 As everyone was gathering in the theater, Min Young was waiting back stage to cheer on L. Joe and Jun Hyung. She saw a boy with blond hair pass by, she hoped it was L. Joe

"Oppa! Wait!" Min Young yelled out to the blond boy. The boy turned around, Min Young was wrong, it wasn't L. Joe. As she turned around to search for him, another blond boy popped right in front of her.

"Looking for me Min Young?" L. Joe chuckled.

"Hah- kinda! Well I have to go now! I'm the MC of the show. Hehe, good luck! L. Joe oppa fighting!" Min Young cheered on L. Joe.

Min Young went on stage, "Good afternoon, students of Seoul Arts High! As you all know, today is the day of the talent show! We have a big treat for you guys, our judges for this talent show will be Korea's top idol group, Super Junior! Please give a warm welcoming to the members of Super Junior!" Min Young spoke into the microphone. One by one, the members of Super Junior came on the stage, the crowd of students and teachers cheered.

"SUPER JUNIOR!"

"OH MY GOSH, IT'S SUPER JUNIOR!"

"LEETEUK OPPA!!"

The crowd of students started yelling our Super Junior's names, Min Young told the crowd to settle down so they could introduce themselves.

"Annyeong students of Seoul Arts High! We're honored to behere! I'm Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior! This is Heechul, HanGeng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum, and our maknae, Kyuhyun!" Leeteuk shouted into the microphone.

"Annyeong everyone! Please take care of us!" the members of Super Junior shouted out in unison.

"Well, let's start it off with the members of Beast performing, Beautiful! Please give a warm welcome for him" Min Young said into the microphone.

Being one of the kingkas of Seoul Arts High, Beast was amazingly popular.

As the members of Beast went on stage, their leader, DooJoon introduced them.

"Hello everyone, this is BEAST!" the members said in unison.

The song, Beautiful, came on and as if on cue, the members of Beast started dancing to the song, wowing Super Junior. Finally, the song ended and Min Young went on stage again.

"Wow! That was an amazing way to start off the show! Next we have Beast's very own rapper, Jun Hyung" Min Young cheered and went off stage again.

Okay, represent BEAST.

They call me J.O and K.E.R

The cellphone that rings just in time, where are you now?

What?

They are looking for me here and there

But you can't just find me anywhere, yo!

I rise with time,

You continue to fall, let go of the mic now

Time for the kids to sleep now

Your oppas are playing now, it isn't time for you to come in

The rap ended, and the crowd was quiet for a bit until someone started clapping and then the rest of the students started chanting, "JUNHYUNG, JUNHYUNG, JUNHYUNG!"

"Wow! That was amazing JunHyung! Next we have Teen Top's very own rapper, L. Joe! Let's bring him out shall we?" Min Young said.

As L. Joe walked onto the stage, Min Young gave him a quick "fighting!" look.

We we we da we da leaders
You ain't in the game, you just cheerleerders
My age is 19, vision is HD
It's in my head tightly, naturally gifted form
I'm too cool already that I'm cold
I light the many stages
Cuz I'm hot, always a new record
And this number 1 spot it's my home sweet home
Don't try to follow me
If you really gonna try, try
See if you can do like me
I just do what I want
Always protecting what I need to protect like a man
But I'm flipping and freaking it
Like I have no manners
Ready or not here I come
We don't care eh eh eh
Whoever's in front of me, don't hesitate, but instead please avoid me
And I'm L. Joe the one only baddest rapper out there

The crowed cheered, and chanted L. Joe's name. Jun Hyung watched L. Joe's whole performance, scoffed is in disgust and walked away.

"That was an amazing performance L. Joe!" Min Young smiled towards him.

One by one the performances went by quickly.

"Now, let's leave the judges to decide who shall be the winner!" Min Young said and left the stage. The theater was filled with murmurs about who should win.

Min Young and Super Junior both got together and keep to an agreement. They all went on stage to announce the winner.

"Well.. This is a surprise! Instead of one winner, we have two! Come on out Jun Hyung and L. Joe!" Min Young applauded while they both came on stage.

Min Young congratulated both of them and gave them their awards.

"You guys are in for a big treat! Super Junior will be performing their recent hit single, Mr. Simple!" Min Young shouted and the entire room burst into cheers and screams.

( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhRPqUuTjKQ )

( Back Stage )

"Oppa! Congratulations!" Min Young said to L. Joe and Jun Hyung.

"Hah, thanks." Jun Hyung said and gave her a hug. L. Joe standing behind Min Young with a furious look on his face, was glaring at Jun Hyung. But Jun Hyung just gave him a smirk saying, "What now ?"

-------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Sorry guys, this chapter . :C

- Nina.