An Angel's Appearance

Three hearts, two guys but only 1 girl

Min Young's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of yeling downstairs. My eyes shot open and an angry groan slipped out of my mouth. Quickly, I got up and got ready. I ran downstairs to find my oppas fighting over breakfast.

"Typical.." Min Young thought. I took a seat next to Jae Hyo oppa who seemed frustrated.

"Oppa, what's up?" I asked him.

"Eh.. Nothing.." Jae Hyo murmured.

"Okay.." I said in suspicion. I quickly ate my cereal and remembered that I was hanging out with Jun Hyung today.

I went to P.O oppa's room to find him still sleeping.

"Oppa..?" I quietly said while poking his cheek. When it comes to sleeping, P.O oppa always sleeps late.

"Oppaaaaaaaaaaa!" I said.

"Mmm...." P.O said while tossing and turning.

"Ugh, this won't work.." I thought in my head, suddenly I had an idea. I quickly walked out of P.O's room and ran to Zico and U-Kwon who were watching T.V.

"Oppa! P.O oppa won't wake up.." I said pouting. Zico and U-Kwon looked up at me and then looked at each other smirking, and ran up to P.O's room, and started to jump on his bed yelling, "YAH, MAKNAE WAKE UP." Suddenly, P.O's eyes shot open, giving Zico and U-Kwon the death glare and started hitting them with a pillow.

-------------------------

Junhyung's P.O.V

"Hm.. I wonder when she's going to get here.." JunHyung thought.

"Wait a second.., I DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HER MY ADDRESS.." Junhyung screamed out loud. Gi Kwang suddenly opened the door, looking at me with wide eyes asking me why I was yelling.

"Hyung! What's wrong?!" Gi Kwang asked.

"Oh, heh, nothing." I replied.

"Not a problem, I'll just text her my address, or I can meet her at the school.."

--------------------------

Narrator's P.O.V

While Min Young was waiting for P.O to get ready, she was in her room, reading. Suddenly, she got a text from Jun Hyung.

From: Jun Hyung Oppa

Hey, Min Young, i forgot to send u my address. haha. :P

but ill meet u at the school k?

To: Jun Hyung Oppa

Haha, sure oppa!

"P.O oppa! Are you ready yet?" asked Min Young while knocking on the door.

"No, not yet!" replied P.O.

Min Young walked back to her room, looking through her closet.

"What to wear, what to wear......" Min Young said to herself. She then picked a pair of jean shorts, and a grey over the shoulder shirt. While applying her mascara, P.O walked into her room.

"I'm done Minnie!" P.O said while smiling.

"Okay oppa. Wait for me downstairs!" Min Young replied while focusing on appling her eyeliner. Running out of her room, down the stairs she slipped on her dark blue TOMS and walked out the door, getting in the car with Min Hyuk and P.O.

"Jun Hyung oppa said to meet him at the school." Min Young said, smiling.

The boys and Min Hyuk lived pretty far from the school, taking fifteen minutes to get there by car.

"I see him!" Min Young said.

Jun Hyung smiled once he saw her.

"Hey Min Young!" Jun Hyung said.

"Hi oppa! Meet my cousins, Pyo Ji Hoon but call him P.O and Lee Min Hyuk but call him B-Bomb and they're a part of Block B!" Min Young said while smiling at her cousins whom which she calls them older brothers.

"Hello there." Min Hyuk and P.O said in unison.

"Hey." Jun Hyung said.

------------------------------

At Beast's house

"Oh! This is Min Young?" Dong Woon asked Jun Hyung.

"Yes." Jun Hyung said while smiling down at her.

"Annyeong, I'm Song Min Young." Min Young smiled as she introduced herself. The rest of Beast came once they heard a girl's voice.

"OH OH, SHE'S HERE!" Yo Seob yelled out.

"Annyeong everyone, I'm Song Min Young." Min Young introduced herself again with a small bow.

"Annyeong Min Young. I'm Dong Woon, This is Gi Kwang, Yo Seob, and Hyun Seung." Dong Woon introduced Min Young to the rest of Beast.

"Oh! These are my oppas, Min Hyuk and P.O" Min Young said while linking arms with Min Hyuk and P.O, bringing them out from the back.

"Hey.." Min Hyuk and P.O said in unison again.

"Wah.. She looks like an angel.." Yo Seob murmured to himself while gazing at Min Young.

-----------------------------

Author's note:

Boring chapter, I know! :(

I'll try to add in Teen Top, L. Joe and SHINee and Super Junior might come in the picture soon!

@Parkeunnie

Haha, you can just call me Nina!

And thank you! This is my first time writing a fan-fiction.

But, I'll try to get better! ^__^